The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Ooo i hope to too... what cd are u on? im on cd11! in two months i opk'd, i o'd on cd15/16

I am on CD 10 - started OP testing three days ago, I got those digi ones that smile at you when LH surge or empty O if not. My first month of OPK I was o'd on cycle day 10 and last month I missed it so not sure when it will happen this month but :sex: last night (tmi) and going to tomorrow too but i forgot to OPK today and its 11:15pm so think it might be too late now to do it

Rn! Yea I'm naturally slobery too :)

Mk8! We have been trying since novmber! We started with the approach of sex makes baby no matter when u have it.... That approach didn't last long as im a googler then I started monitoring my cycle with opks and realized i hadn't ovulated
At that point my cycles hadn't leveled out off the pill
After still nothing in Jan I ordered the cbfm used it in feb and march
Other than that I'm good
I'm moody and sniffely and have some light bleeding very very very light
Which everyone has told me not to worry about

I'm hoping bfps for all y'all soon so we can all be bump buddies!!!

Hey Ladies!!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their Friday!

I laid down earlier and tried to take a nap, I was so tired. But all I did was lay there and tell myself to fall asleep. I think I actually did a couple times for a few minutes but nothin spectacular. But i refused to get out of bed. Laid there for an hour and a half. LOL!!!!

My bbs feel heavy and they look bigger to me but am having a hard time telling. I know thats weird, I should know how big my boobs are, right? LOL! I said something to my husband and he said "you say that like its a bad thing". I dont think he linked it with any of this TTC business. I know my bbs have gotten tender before while awaiting AF, but I dont remember them getting bigger. Hmmm..
But when I was pregnant with my son, my bbs didnt get bigger at all!!!! I was 9months preggers and still had tiny little bbs.... :(
They got really big for about 48hrs when my milk finally came in and then gone. :(

So I dont know whats going on. Been getting weird twinges in my uterus and i had a kind of stabbing pain in my left breast earlier.

Its so terrible because I know if it turns up BFN im going to think im going crazy with this symptom spotting stuff.

At least my in-laws will be here to distract me, they come in tomorrow afternoon.

So, now I just have to control my urge to POAS until Monday or Tuesday. Im not going to waste any more of my OPKs. I dont see the need I guess.

So how is everyone doing????

LISA - you had me cracking up with the CM thing! :rofl:

Guyeilla !! Omg not nice at all!!

I'm sorry Hun!

Hey Ladies!!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their Friday!

I laid down earlier and tried to take a nap, I was so tired. But all I did was lay there and tell myself to fall asleep. I think I actually did a couple times for a few minutes but nothin spectacular. But i refused to get out of bed. Laid there for an hour and a half. LOL!!!!

My bbs feel heavy and they look bigger to me but am having a hard time telling. I know thats weird, I should know how big my boobs are, right? LOL! I said something to my husband and he said "you say that like its a bad thing". I dont think he linked it with any of this TTC business. I know my bbs have gotten tender before while awaiting AF, but I dont remember them getting bigger. Hmmm..
But when I was pregnant with my son, my bbs didnt get bigger at all!!!! I was 9months preggers and still had tiny little bbs.... :(
They got really big for about 48hrs when my milk finally came in and then gone. :(

So I dont know whats going on. Been getting weird twinges in my uterus and i had a kind of stabbing pain in my left breast earlier.

Its so terrible because I know if it turns up BFN im going to think im going crazy with this symptom spotting stuff.

At least my in-laws will be here to distract me, they come in tomorrow afternoon.

So, now I just have to control my urge to POAS until Monday or Tuesday. Im not going to waste any more of my OPKs. I dont see the need I guess.

So how is everyone doing????

LISA - you had me cracking up with the CM thing! :rofl:

Glad to amuse you. :winkwink: Now if I could just figure out what the hell EWCM is, I'd be amused too. :haha: When are you going to test??

Lisa - LOL!!! I played with mine too though the first day that I noticed it. Its just clear & slimy. Kind of like clear snot when you're sick, if that makes sense or helps any :shrug:

Im going to test on MOnday or tuesday. Monday will be 8DPO. Even if I am preggers, I dont think Id see anything sooner than 9DPO. So probably wait til Tues.
Its torture!!!!

Oh well. Guess I'll just keep playing with it. And going to :sex: again tonight, just to be safe. :winkwink:

Can't wait to hear RN! I have a good feeling about your :bfp:!!!

Hey LISA -

I found this pic online, I hope this helps..... This is what EWCM is supposed to look like

Attachments

• ewcm.jpg
    ewcm.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
I SWEAR THE EWCM IN THE PIC BELOW IS NOT MINE....LOL!!!
I would never have thought to take a pic of it although I did play with mine for a while... :rofl:

:rofl: I like your disclaimer!! Do you usually have to "go in" and get it?? I seem to have more on my undies today, but they're also black so maybe I'm just noticing it more??

I notice it mostly on my panties and the toilet paper when I wipe.
I can feel it all around the outside though, I havent had to go in and get it....LOL!!! Maybe you're on your way. I noticed it a little a day or tow before my +opk and then they day of my + opk and a day or so after there was a lot!!!!

I took a nap too. I've been so sleepy lately with being sick and I meant to take a quick nap after work today and ended up sleeping for like 2.5 hours! Hubby woke me up and was like "What are you going to sleep all night?" LOL Oh well.

Lisa, that sounds really promising. I couldn't figure out if I had EWCM either since mine didn't turn clear until it was pretty much over. It was half clear and half milky colored still but definitely stretchy. My first day of it, I could only find it right when I wiped but then later it was coming out in globs when I collected it up higher. Ugh, I know, we're always sharing TMI but that is what TTC does to us! You'll probably have more in the next day or so. So exciting! It sounds like you'll be ovulating soon! That'll be a few of us in the TWW just a few days apart.

I'm terrified my temps will drop tomorrow and I'll be back in the what-the-heck-is-up-with-my-body waiting stage. I feel like I must have ovulated though because I had really stretchy/slimy cm for about 2 days, Cervix was more open than I've noticed it being for the rest of the cycle, and temps spiked (at least for now). Now my cervix seems to be closed and I'm back to just kinda sticky/wet cm. I hate waiting, can you tell? I'm already freaking myself out. :shrug:

Rae - I bet you already OV'd!! Yay! :happydance: Hope I OV soon so we can all be in our TWW together!!

I thought this tww would be easier since I've got the weekend coming up and next will be a flurry of trying to get things ready for vaca but man, I'm already going nuts. Symptom spotting, worrying about my temps dropping, trying to figure out if cramping means I haven't actually ovulated since it has to be too early for anything else. Ugh! I don't know why I'm set on making myself crazy :) I should just be happy it seems like I'm back on a normal cycle finally.

We ordered stuffed crust pizza tonight and I am soooo craving it. Oh man, I hope it gets here soon. I'm hungry :) I weighed in again today but only lost .5lbs this week since I skipped working out since I was so terribly congested all week and heard that exercise can just make a cold worse. Yuck.

Lisa - I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll be joining us in the tww soon. We need more symptom spotters :)

Soooo irritated... throat scratchy and sore today. If I'm getting sick after all this crap I'm going to be so mad :(

Soooo irritated... throat scratchy and sore today. If I'm getting sick after all this crap I'm going to be so mad :(

Ugh it must be the month for it. I cannot get over this cold. I'm so tired of being sick and would love just to be able to breathe normally!

Good morning ladies. Just finished cleaning the house a little more so it smells nice and fresh for the in-laws. LOL!!
I fought off the urge to test this morning!!!! I wanted to so bad but I know i wouldn't see anything a 6DPO and Ive only got 5 of the internet cheapie HPTs left. So I want to save them. I laid in bed debating on whether I wanted to test or not and then I said no, and ran into the bathroom real quick and peed. LOL! Because I know if I dont use FMU, im not going to see anything anyways....UGH!!!!
Waiting sucks :hissy:

Rae - Im so excited that you've entered the TWW!!! You're on the same CD as me...CD23 but we're different DPO. This is exciting!!!!!

Kendra - Im sorry you dont feel good. Lots of rest and take your vitamins!!!

Countdown to pregnancy (the website) changed my due date from Dec 16 to Dec 18 if I were to get pregnant this cycle based on when I ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->