The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Babycenter.com calculated mine according to conception dates

so i thought the samething how can you tell me when your ready like it really matters but anyways

Today is my sons birthday...:cry:

Well ladies, looks like I'm back to the drawing board. Temps are back down today. I think maybe being sick is messing with them even though I don't have a fever or anything. FF took away my confirmed ovulation. Ugh I'm kind of tired of the whole thing and feeling like just calling this cycle a loss. I'm still sick and kind of tired of trying to muster up all my energy to stick with the every other day plan. Chart Madness

Well ladies, looks like I'm back to the drawing board. Temps are back down today. I think maybe being sick is messing with them even though I don't have a fever or anything. FF took away my confirmed ovulation. Ugh I'm kind of tired of the whole thing and feeling like just calling this cycle a loss. I'm still sick and kind of tired of trying to muster up all my energy to stick with the every other day plan. Chart Madness

Oh Rae our OV day will be very soon, I just know it!! Hang in there. :hugs: I think my OPK was a little darker this afternoon, but I've thought that before! :dohh: I'm trying to :sex: every day through the weekend (Thurs, Fri, today, tomorrow) since we missed a few days during the week.

gueyilla- hope you're doing OK today. Fingers crossed another bean comes your way v v soon! x

Evening ladies - just been out for dinner with the in-laws (with the pregnant sister in law, other sister in law, dh, mil and fil and me) and surprise suprise it was all baby talk. I am not bitter about her being pg really am quite happy for her, but they all know that i have wanted a baby for the past year. They totally left me out the conversation, I felt really uncomfortable. To make matters worse my mil said to me quite loudly "I havent told anyone that I saw your tablets and HPT' I was like ' Sorry but I dont want to talk about this here, it was supposed to just be me and dh that knew we were TTC' and she just turned back to the 'baby' conversation.

Thats another thing does anyone else work in a place that has people in what me and my colleague call 'the baby club'? Its where you totally get excluded from conversations unless you have a baby, I mean talk about kick a woman whilst she's down!

So frustrating! I went to a wedding last month, and the other 3 couples at the table all had children. The WHOLE NIGHT was filled with talk of children and babies, complete with passing around pictures. I wanted to scream!! :wacko:

Pink- Sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine how awful that must have been. Try to ignore them and relax honey. If they have nothing to talk about other than babies, well... they're missing out on other joys in life too!

I am sure you BFP will come hun. What's the game plan?

Take care!

BAH! Sick as a dog today. Have so much schoolwork to do and I'm completely unmotivated to do it. Been taking EmergenC like crazy to ward it off. Figures it'd come on the weekend. I work with money so I get sick all the freakin time :(

So...I took this one tonight. It was after the 10am-8pm recommended timeframe (took it at 10pm) but it is the darkest I've had yet. What do you all think?

Attachments

• DSCN0865.jpg
    DSCN0865.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
So...I took this one tonight. It was after the 10am-8pm recommended timeframe (took it at 10pm) but it is the darkest I've had yet. What do you all think?

Wow looks pretty dang close! Have u tested again today??

I'm waiting to test again today. I didn't want to use FMU so I'm in the holding pattern. 1 hour to go. I'm hoping its not back to being faint...I want that blazing positive so I can stop all this guessing. My temps are no help, they've been all over the place the last week, probably since I've been sick.

ladies, are any of you taking prenatal vitamins with dha? the doc gave me a bunch of samples some have dha and some dont...and some are identical with that one exception...

so when should i start with the dha??

rae: it looks pretty gosh darn close!!!! you may want :sex: anyways :)

Ok ladies keep your fingers crossed for me, huge interview tomorrow morning and I'm sick so I'm hoping it goes away enough that I'm not hacking during the interview. If I get this job it's a pay cut, but it is in the law enforcement field which is where I need the experience if I want my dream job which is a probation or parole officer. FX for me if you could ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->