The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Good luck Kendra! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Here's my OPK for this afternoon. Looks maybe a little darker.

Attachments

• DSCN0872.jpg
    DSCN0872.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Soooo... are you supposed to use room temp urine? If so... maybe that's why I'm not getting any lines. :O

I don't normally let it cool to room temp. I maybe let it sit for a minute or so then test.

Thanks, Lisa :) I don't know why but I'm still skeptical since my temps started going all over the place and confused me, now I'm worried I'm doing something wrong with the OPKs. I dunno, we BDed last night so I might try again tonight or just wait until tomorrow if tonight's doesn't look darker.

Any luck with yours yet Lisa? Aren't you due to Ov any day now?

No luck yet! Due to ovulate tomorrow based on my last cycle, but haven't had a pos OPK so I guess it won't be tomorrow. Since stopping bcp in October my cycles have been 60 days, then 42, then 37. I was hoping they were getting shorter, but it doesn't look like it. So, for now, I'll live vicariously through your positive OPK! :haha: The plan is to :sex: tonight anyway, didn't end up doing it last night since hubby went out with friends.

I was never on BCP but still have crazy cycles 60, 50, and still waiting to see for this one so I understand how that goes! I'm worried I might have PCOS or something but until I see the obgyn in June I'm playing it by ear.

I also took soy isoflavones this cycle so maybe that is helping to shorten my cycles too.

Hey Ladies!!!!
Ive been trying to catch up on all the activity since my last post.

Rae - That looks pretty positive to me, I bet you'll get a darker one tonight!!! Thats so exciting!!!!

Im really not having too many symptoms right now so Im a little worried AF will be coming instead of a BFP!!! My bbs & nipples are still a little sore/tender and Ove been very gassy. But other than that not much has been going on. Ive had some, what I call, "pre-nausea". LOL!!! Its that feeling you get in your throat that you know leads to nausea but you're not quite nauseous yet. Just some of that but it kinda comes & goes.

Im feeling like its not going to be this cycle for me :(

I was never on BCP but still have crazy cycles 60, 50, and still waiting to see for this one so I understand how that goes! I'm worried I might have PCOS or something but until I see the obgyn in June I'm playing it by ear.

I also took soy isoflavones this cycle so maybe that is helping to shorten my cycles too.

I was reading a bit about soy a while back, maybe something to consider in the future!

Pink- Sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine how awful that must have been. Try to ignore them and relax honey. If they have nothing to talk about other than babies, well... they're missing out on other joys in life too!

I am sure you BFP will come hun. What's the game plan?

Take care!

The game plan is :sex: every other day and I am doing digi OPK testing everyday too thanks for asking. I love this site, its so nice for everyone to get the support from thoe who might be going through the same thing as me thanks ladies :dust: :hugs:

hey ladies

rae- pos to me! get to it! happy bd-ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pink- anytime my dear. i think this site is v helpful as i dont want to talk about it with my friends right now. talking to you ladies is somehow much less stressful!

game plan sounds good! dh and i are trying smep for the 2nd month (on cycle 4 now)... here's hoping it works out for all of us here!

BABY DUST!

Hey ladies

Wow... soooo much to catch up on! I've been really busy the last few days so haven't managed to get on but have been trying my best to catch up!

Rae... I would say your opk definitely looks pos to me, best of luck to you!

RN - Fx'd for you, when are you due to test?

Kendra & Lisa - any news on your opk's?

I FINALLY got my peak on my CBFM yesterday :happydance: so did an opk aswell and it was definitely positive as the test lines were darker than the control lines (as were the other 2 I did yesterday... couldn't stop checking!). Got another peak this morning and took more opks - they got fainter throughout the day and by this evening looked negative so perhaps I ov'd this morning?? That would explain the slight pains down there first thing. We BD'd last night so FX'd now!

xx

Ooh Ladybird!!! YAY!!!! Now you enter the dreaded TWW!!!!!

Im going to start testing on Tuesday which will be 9DPO for me. Im not expecting to see anything so soon but I cant resist!!! LOL!

Kendra - Good luck on your interview!

Pink - No news here. Lines are still very light! Been testing since CD 13 so I doubt I missed it, but now I'm getting nervous that I did! Not too good at going by CM, as you may have read in the last few pages, so I'm kind of left waiting!! Very exciting that your OPK was positive!! Go :sex: again just to be safe! :haha:

hey ladies

pink- anytime my dear. i think this site is v helpful as i dont want to talk about it with my friends right now. talking to you ladies is somehow much less stressful!

game plan sounds good! dh and i are trying smep for the 2nd month (on cycle 4 now)... here's hoping it works out for all of us here!

BABY DUST!

What is smep? sorry to sound so blonde!

Oh I intend to get in one last :sex: before the 2WW begins... what a long haul that is! Waiting for ov has been bad enough... I've been getting highs on my CBFM since CD9 but didn't actually ov until CD23!!!!

I thought I was ovulating about 5 days earlier than that... at least now using the CBFM alongside 2 different brands of OPK have confirmed things... "Hello? Is that POAS Anonymous....?" :telephone:

Lady - I know what you mean, I feel like I have something missing if I am not POAS. Me and my digi OPK have become like inseparable, I have even taken it to work last cycle, I POAS at work two days in a row so I didnt miss my LH surge, I sure the others at work thought why the hell has she been in the loo so long

Lady - I know what you mean, I feel like I have something missing if I am not POAS. Me and my digi OPK have become like inseparable, I have even taken it to work last cycle, I POAS at work two days in a row so I didnt miss my LH surge, I sure the others at work thought why the hell has she been in the loo so long

Haha I've done that before... and done HPTs at work when I've had lots of ICs at my disposal... I'm sure my work colleagues wonder why I keep taking my handbag to the toilet... I think they just assume I'm having the world's longest AF lol

hey ladies

BABY DUST!

What is smep? sorry to sound so blonde!

SMEP stands for Sperm Meets Egg Plan. I didnt know what it meant either. I know it has something to do with how often you BD but Im not sure what the regimen is. Hopefully the other ladies here can explain the whole thing to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->