The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Lady - I know what you mean, I feel like I have something missing if I am not POAS. Me and my digi OPK have become like inseparable, I have even taken it to work last cycle, I POAS at work two days in a row so I didnt miss my LH surge, I sure the others at work thought why the hell has she been in the loo so long

Haha I've done that before... and done HPTs at work when I've had lots of ICs at my disposal... I'm sure my work colleagues wonder why I keep taking my handbag to the toilet... I think they just assume I'm having the world's longest AF lol

We have bog watchers (people who seem to time how long you are in the loo) and if its anymore than a min and a half they think you arent having a wee if you catch my drift but I just cant wait until I get home as some nights I dont come home until 7pm and I dont want to miss my LH surge. Think I will be taking OPK to work tomorrow :coffee:

Ladybird - Congrats on the positive OPK!

Lisa - I wouldn't be too worried. My OPKs for the last few days were really light. I was pretty much giving up on them.

I tried to find a digi today to put my mind at ease but no luck. I'm worried that since I took the one from last night and the one from this morning when I had barely anything to drink it is just the mega-concentrated urine giving me what looks like a positive. Tonight's is a little lighter but I haven't had a whole lot to drink all day since I've been running around doing errands. I might test again before I go to bed after I've rehydrated myself. I'm just worried I'm skewing the results somehow and it really isn't positive. Darn my crazy temps. Now they have me second guessing everything.

Rae - I wouldn't worry too much about you messing them up. I never limited my fluid intake and I usually only held my urine for 2 hrs before I tested.
Your opk looked pretty positive. So Im thinking you are gonna O any minute now. LOL! YAY!!!!!

LOL Thanks. TTC is making me bonkers. I'm trying to decide whether to jump hubby tonight or give him a rest until tomorrow. He commented last night that I'm wearing him out (and to think, he always wanted us to have sex more often) :rofl: I'm thinking tonight might be the better option since I should O within 12-36 hours of the positive which would be tonight or tomorrow night if I go off the darkest one this morning. Then I can let him rest tomorrow :sleep:

Yeah, Id get it tonight FOR SURE!!! LOL!!!!!
Let him get all the rest he needs after that.

I made my husband :sex: so much leading up to the O that he hasn't touched me in a week!!!!! :rofl:

Bet you he'll never complain about not getting any anymore!!!

Yeah, Id get it tonight FOR SURE!!! LOL!!!!!
Let him get all the rest he needs after that.

I made my husband :sex: so much leading up to the O that he hasn't touched me in a week!!!!! :rofl:

Bet you he'll never complain about not getting any anymore!!!

LOL that is how I think hubby is going to be. I never thought I'd hear those words come from his mouth but I guess it is possible to overdo it :) His parents are stopping by on Tuesday so I'll tell him he can rest then :haha:

i thought my temp was gonna go up but no deal so oh well i guess its gonna be a non ov cycle for me i have an appt on the 13 so i guess i have to wait

Maybe you'll ovulate late this cycle Gueyilla, you never know!

i havent ov in months now so who knows my cycles are all crazy lik emy temps

Have you tried anything to regulate your cycles? I know there are a lot of herbs/vitamins that are said to help with hormone issues.

I also have my Dr appt tomorrow... going to see if they can run full bloods to test for any thyroid or other hormone issues. Tomorrow is going to be quite the nerve wracking day! And being sick on top of it... ugh.

Are you still the congested/stuffed up sick Kendra. I was having the worst head cold ever but we went out and got a humidifier and after sleeping with it right by the bed for a couple nights I'm feeling so much better. Still not 100% but a huge improvement. I've also been taking mucinex to help break up the congestion plus it helps with cm.

Have you tried anything to regulate your cycles? I know there are a lot of herbs/vitamins that are said to help with hormone issues.

i have but that is how i ended having :af: show up every 2 weeks. i stopped taking everything. i want to clear out my system to see what happens but until nothing but the same stupid stuff

Well I hope clearing everything out helps get things back to normal. Maybe your doc can suggest something when you go. I know weird cycles are frustrating! Mine are long and very irregular.

Hey Ladies!

Sorry it's been a few days, my DH and I took a day off and drove up to Las Vegas for the weekend! It was just what I needed! :) It was great to not be worrying about getting pregnant every day!

I am going to catch up on everyones posts and here's to BPN's for all!

Kasi

Good morning ladies!!!!!!

How is everyone doing today??

Im doing alright....woke up this morning and the nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. It has subsided for the most part. My bbs & nipples are still very sore and Im having some mild twinges/cramping. Not sure what to think of everything. I just dont feel pregnant. :shrug:

Im gonna test tomorrow and see what happens.....

Morning ladies! i gotta positive opk this morning! crazy thing is my temp is normal. .? weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->