The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Good morning ladies!!!!!!

How is everyone doing today??

Im doing alright....woke up this morning and the nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. It has subsided for the most part. My bbs & nipples are still very sore and Im having some mild twinges/cramping. Not sure what to think of everything. I just dont feel pregnant. :shrug:

Im gonna test tomorrow and see what happens.....

after my last cycle when i thought for sure i was and had every tiny symptom under the sun... I really was and turned out to have a chemical...

so this cycle i really thought i was just in for a nasty AF and didnt feel like i really thought i should to feel pg... even told my bff its only a matter of days before af shows....

but poof: BFP!!! so you never know!! :)
I dont know how you have held off on testing this long!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

i have the ovacue fertility monitor now i already started using it but still nothing

hi all :hi:

My OH and I have been away since the end of last week so couldn't get on here! It looks like there's a lot going on - but think I'm the only one coming up to AF? Well I'm 12 dpo today and I tested this morning - :bfn:

I'll test again tomorrow if the :witch: doesn't show but reckon I'm out now....on to cycle number 4!!!

Hope everyone is well - I'm just off out for my bday meal with my OH so I'll catch up on all the goss later on.

:dust: to everyone!
x

Hi all

Lots to catch up on... Hoping that I do not miss anything out here...

Lisa- you mentioned that you are not good at checking CM. What do you mean? I have purchased this bumper book that has pretty graphic details over what to look for. Usually, CM does this through the cycle:
Menses - dry/sticky CM (stick = if you put it between two fingers, it's kinda rubbery or breaks) - Creamy CM (lotiony and like the word- creamy!) - EWCM (resembles egg white - thin and stretchy and clear) - dry - menses again (or BFP!)

pinkandhopeful- SMEP = sperm meets egg plan. It supposedly maximises the chance of getting that BFP. You BD on CD 8 and continue to do so every other day until you get a positive OPK. When you get that positive OPK, you BD that night and the next two nights (so three nights BD in a row), rest for 1 night then BD again the following night. The idea is that you can ovulate up to 36 hrs after getting that positive OPK (though I think most tend to ovulate in the next 12-24 hrs).

Kasi- I love Vegas! Living in Britain we can't just drive over but whenever we are on the west coast visiting friends, we try to make a journey out there :) Glad you had a nice time with the hubby!

RN- bext of luck on your test tomorrow! Keep us posted.

Baby- I think your temp will rise after you get your opk. You get a positive opk when you are about to ovulate then a higher temp afterwards- keep an eye on it. Fingers crossed!

Pinksandy- happy birthday! hope you had a nice break with the hubby! Fingers crossed you get your BFP tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Rae- jump away at the hubby. muhahahaha

Gueyilla- hope your hormones return to normal and you OV this cycle!

Kendra- good luck with your docs appt tomorrow!

Went to the gyn today, I have to go get blood drawn on the 15th of April. For some reason I have to go THAT DAY. I think its because I'm early in my cycle and he is testing to see if I'm ovulating so it has to be far enough in the cycle that I should have ovulated. So I'm getting a full metabolic panel, progesterone tests and thyroid and then the ovulation test. Little nervous if he thinks I'm not ovulating. I know for sure over the summer I was cause I would get loads of CM at certain parts of the month but I've had virtually no CM in about 3 months. Totally crappy.

Are you still the congested/stuffed up sick Kendra. I was having the worst head cold ever but we went out and got a humidifier and after sleeping with it right by the bed for a couple nights I'm feeling so much better. Still not 100% but a huge improvement. I've also been taking mucinex to help break up the congestion plus it helps with cm.

Oh yes. Super congested. Feel like caca because I haven't been sleeping well from all of it. Exhausted!

Thanx RN n Mk8..we already working on it! not 2 excited about the 2ww tho :(

Hi Ladies!!! How is everyone doing??! I have a lots to catch up on. I should get my computer back tonight or tomorrow, hence the MIA AGAIN!!!! Since I left work last week, I have had no access to a computer!! :(

What have I missed?! LOL- Lots to be sure! ;)

Went to the gyn today, I have to go get blood drawn on the 15th of April. For some reason I have to go THAT DAY. I think its because I'm early in my cycle and he is testing to see if I'm ovulating so it has to be far enough in the cycle that I should have ovulated. So I'm getting a full metabolic panel, progesterone tests and thyroid and then the ovulation test. Little nervous if he thinks I'm not ovulating. I know for sure over the summer I was cause I would get loads of CM at certain parts of the month but I've had virtually no CM in about 3 months. Totally crappy.

Hey Kendra

Apologies if you have mentioned this already, I am still finding it kinda hard to remember where everybody is in their cycle etc. Do you OPK and chart? Any signs of ovulation there?

Hi Ladies!!! How is everyone doing??! I have a lots to catch up on. I should get my computer back tonight or tomorrow, hence the MIA AGAIN!!!! Since I left work last week, I have had no access to a computer!! :(

What have I missed?! LOL- Lots to be sure! ;)

Caligirl- enjoy catching you! Missed ya! Hope youre doing well. x

Just poas for the billionth time today (well...4th) and I think it might be a positive! OOOO! CD14 for me today... It's come earlier than last month (CD16). Here's hoping for a nice luteal phase so that my eggy can be fertilised and STICK!!!!! I am excited girls! Tired too.... But MUST BD! Where's that hubby of mine... heh heh

Hi everyone!!!!
How is everyone doing this afternoon??? (Well, afternoon where I am anyways...)

Im trying really hard to avoid testing!!!! Its so tough!!! I think Im avoiding it because I dont want to be disappointed. When I was going to get my son from school today I was having some AF type cramping. :(
The only new thing Ive noticed is my bbs feel kinda solid/firm and they're still tender.

Im doing my grocery shopping in the morning and I think Im going to pick up some FRER just so I have them. ;)

I think I will do one of my internet cheapies in the morning. I still never figured out the whole which day you start counting as 1DPO so tomorrow I will either be 8 or 9DPO. Probably still way too early to test but I feel the urge!!! LOL!!!

Rae - How are you doing?? How are your temps? Do you think you really O'd before??? Are you having any symptoms?

Kendra - Im sorry about having to get the blood drawn but thats a good thing. Then you can find out if anything is wrong. Thats how I found out I wasnt ovulating. And thats also how I ended up on Clomid this cycle. FX everything is ok!!!!

Gueyilla - Sorry no signs of O for you. FX it will happen soon.

Just poas for the billionth time today (well...4th) and I think it might be a positive! OOOO! CD14 for me today... It's come earlier than last month (CD16). Here's hoping for a nice luteal phase so that my eggy can be fertilised and STICK!!!!! I am excited girls! Tired too.... But MUST BD! Where's that hubby of mine... heh heh

LOL!!! Get up on it!!!! :sex:

RN- fingers crossed the evil witch stays the hell away for the next 9 months! FX you get your BFP in the next couple of days. Good thoughts, good thoughts!

Will jump on hubby any time now... just when I can be bothered to haul my butt off the sofa to pry him away from his beloved playstation...

RN- fingers crossed the evil witch stays the hell away for the next 9 months! FX you get your BFP in the next couple of days. Good thoughts, good thoughts!

Will jump on hubby any time now... just when I can be bothered to haul my butt off the sofa to pry him away from his beloved playstation...

mk8 - I mean I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for, and I don't think I get much CM in general. This is only my 2nd month paying attention to it. (I've been using Preseed) Thanks for your info, it was helpful! :hugs: Very exciting about your pos opk!

pink - Happy B-Day!

rae - Thanks for the kind words....I just need to keep reminding myself that the chance that I missed my ov is slim since I've been testing (at least) twice a day! I kind of have dull cramps today, maybe it's a good sign.

Hi ladies! Good to see things are still moving along for everyone. My OPKs today are back to negative. This morning's was close but not quite dark enough to be considered positive and this evening's is most definitely negative. So I am really hoping this means I'm going to ovulate soon. I've had some twingey cramps by my left ovary this afternoon much like I had way earlier in my cycle so I'm hoping that is a good sign. We BDed last night and the night before so there should be some little swimmers waiting for my egg. I feel kind of terrible since hubby apparently ate some bad food last night and got a very upset stomach with all the bumping but I made him hurry and finish up. Ugh! What TTC has done to me! Dunno if I should give him a break tonight or give it one last go and then break.

I think you might be safe with giving him a break. They say a woman's most fertile period is the 5 days before ovulation to the day after (I think).
So you probably :sex: enough. LOL!!!!

My hubby Bd'd up until the last day I got a positive and then he was worn out!!! :rofl:

(Still hasn't touched me)

Pink - Happy Birthday! Go enjoy yourself, you deserve it!

Mk8 -Woohoo! Positive OPK! Go wrangle your hubby and get to it!

Cali - We're glad to have you back again!

RN - My temps have gone crazy. They were so consistent and in a great range for pre-o up until last week which is what made me think I had O-ed early but maybe it was just due to me not feeling well. I have no clue. I'm hoping it is the real deal this time. Keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays the heck away from you and that you get a BFP very soon! I'm considering not taking any tests with me on vaca just so I have to wait until 14DPO to test but I don't know if I can wait that long!

Lisa - If I didn't check my cervix position, I'd probably have no clue what my CM was like. But, since I check my CP for charting, I try to find some CM and play around with it at the same time. I still have no clue what I'm doing with my CP but at least I can easier recognize fertile CM. Dull cramps are a good sign! Are they concentrated on one side. I've been getting twinges on my left side starting this afternoon (I had the same thing earlier in my cycle when I think my follicles must have been starting to get the eggs ripening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->