The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Lisa - If I didn't check my cervix position said:
Had some sharper pains on the right side toward the end of last week, but the cramps now are kind of in the middle. Who knows. They're probably just gas pains or something silly. :haha:

A girl on my other thread got her BFP!!!! Yeah for her!!!! She was also on Clomid, first cycle!
Her AF wasn't due until Apr 9 and she got a really strong BFP without it being FMU!!!
Im so happy for her! Im betting on twinsies for her!!!!

I was a little worried about the AF type cramping I had earlier but she said she was having bad AF type cramping all day Fri and Sat and figured she was out. Then...BAM....BFP for her!!!! Its always so nice to hear the success stories!!!!

Now its our turns ladies!!!!! We'll be Xmas baby buddies!!!!!

RN- I CAN'T believe you have held out on testing!!!! Its making me SO Curious, and its not even me!!!! How can you stand it?! FX FX FX FX for your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Gueyilla... ok dumb question... what is the :spermy: test?!!!

Mk8- wooo-wee on the okp! FX FX for you too!! :hugs:

Rae- FX FX for you too~ Man so many to wait on!! ;) Maybe not taking a test with you on vaca is the perfect idea!!

Pink- Happy B-day!! :hugs:

Lisa- This is the first month I am really paying attention to CM also... as it changes etc. Man the involvement in trying to make a baby!!! lol! FX

To update everyone on me... Thursday I was off work I wen out to mow the lawns, and came in to get a drink of water.. ( ok heres some TMI) I felt wet down there, so I got a paper towel (lol) and wiped... it was EWCM!!! I was so excited, because I never saw that last month. HOWEVER never saw it before or after that one time. I mean yeah definitely more CM for the last few days, but that was the one and only time that I actually saw the EWCM.... is that a bad thing???? :growlmad:

here is a link for it https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/spermcheck-fertility.html?gclid=CNHS5tXxg6gCFYRa7AodQFDHsA

CaliGirl,

I dont think its a bad thing. I mean, it was there....thats a def good sign!!!!
Did you BD that night????

Some ladies dont get it at all....so I'd say you're on the right track!!!!!

FX!!!

Im gonna test in the morning with one of my internet cheapies. Im gonna pick up some FRER tomorrow and do one either wednesday or thursday morning.

FX!!!!

Good Luck RN!! Hope it is a BFP!!!

Me too!!! I can't wait for you to test.... :dust: you way!! :)

And NO we did not BD.... hubbie was out of town!!!! I am positive that I missed it this month.... but thats ok... at least now I HOPE that I am even O'ing!!??

Soooo next month, I know that I am going to start BD'ing every other day at CD5?? That happened on CD9... so I am thinking that if we start to BD on day 5 every other day then on CD9 we can start every day for a few days??? IDK- What do you girls think??

here is a link for it https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/spermcheck-fertility.html?gclid=CNHS5tXxg6gCFYRa7AodQFDHsA

aaa- ha! So its for the hubby?! ;) I thought it was something for you!! LOL- does he know that he is going to be doing this?! :haha:

Sounds like a good plan to me!!!! Its kind of what my hubby and I did. Now he's so tired he doesn't want anymore! LOL!!! Lets hope I get a BFP just for the sake that I dont think my hubby can keep up with the work every month. LOL!!!!

LOL!!! How are you feeling today? Any more cramping? How are the boobs?

Besides that episode of AF type cramping earlier, its just been back to the very minor cramping/pulling feeling. My bbs are still very sore and I think they look a little bigger. They def seem more firm/solid. Nipples still very sore.
I was looking in the mirror earlier before I got into the shower and the veins on my chest seemed a little more noticeable. But I can't tell right now.

I dont know. Im so confused. My cycles have been so out of whack for the past year that I have no idea whats "normal" pre-AF.

UGH!!! Waiting sucks but I dont want to get disappointed by a BFN!!!

I'll let you ladies know in the morning if I get brave enough to test!

OMG!!! I have such a good feeling about this time for you... FX the on/off cramping and the sore BB's!!! Thats what I remember so much! Does it hurt to hug anyone?

A little. I know it hurt when the water was hitting them in the shower. LOL!!

I wish there was like a live chat option on this site, since it looks like we're all online - I'd love to be able to just chat away. Of course, that would probably be dangerous, and we'd all be on here even more than we are now! :)

I wish there was like a live chat option on this site, since it looks like we're all online - I'd love to be able to just chat away. Of course, that would probably be dangerous, and we'd all be on here even more than we are now! :)

LOL!!! I know! :)

Rn- I for sure remember being like "wtf is this", when I didn't yet know that I was and I got into the shower and it hurt for the water to hit them!! LOL

Ok I have to sign out for a bit... getting off work now. Going to call the comp guys as soon as I get out of here... FX that I get to go pick it up. If I am not on tonight, u will all know that I didn't get it, and in that case it will be ready for sure (according to him) by tomorrow. So If I don't get to get back on till tomorrow at work, have a great night... but hopefully I can actually be back tonight!!!! :) :hugs:

Hey there ladies! Been off the forum all weekend and just now trying to catch up! Well, I thought I was going to ovulate on Sat or Sun but to no avail. However, after I came home from work today I tested with an opk b/c I was feeling some ovulation pain and light cramping so I had a good feeling. Well, got my smiley face...I was jumping up and down...about time! So, needless to say, dh and I will be bd'ing tonight! We've been bd'ing every other night so far (smep method) and have been usingt preseed for the first time and that's been a good experience so far.

Sounds like a lot of great symptoms going on here w/ you ladies...hoping to see many bfp's this month! :dust:

As for me...I will be working hard tonight on making a baby! :thumbup:
photo 1.jpg

Hey there ladies! Been off the forum all weekend and just now trying to catch up! Well, I thought I was going to ovulate on Sat or Sun but to no avail. However, after I came home from work today I tested with an opk b/c I was feeling some ovulation pain and light cramping so I had a good feeling. Well, got my smiley face...I was jumping up and down...about time! So, needless to say, dh and I will be bd'ing tonight! We've been bd'ing every other night so far (smep method) and have been usingt preseed for the first time and that's been a good experience so far.

Sounds like a lot of great symptoms going on here w/ you ladies...hoping to see many bfp's this month! :dust:

As for me...I will be working hard tonight on making a baby! :thumbup:
View attachment 188963

Wooohoooo, I love that smiley face!! Can't wait to see my own very soon. Have fun tonight! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->