The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Awesome MrsG! Good luck on making that baby!

I've still got those twinges/crams on the left side this evening. Hoping it is a good sign and maybe tomorrow my temps will go up for real this time instead of teasing me!

Awesome MrsG! Good luck on making that baby!

I've still got those twinges/crams on the left side this evening. Hoping it is a good sign and maybe tomorrow my temps will go up for real this time instead of teasing me!

Thanks Rae! Well, those cramps that you are feeling is a good sign. I was feeling the same thing today so I hope you see that temp rise too! I know how hard it is to be patient...I felt like I was being teased with all weekend long! You'll see it though...keep us updated!

Thanks for the positive thoughts! Half the time I think I'm imagining symptoms just because when your ttc you try to make everything into a sign but I'm definitely not imagining these cramps. I never really paid attention before ttc I just kept thinking they were AF cramps and wondering why AF never showed! LOL! Now I know that I have longer cycles and those cramps are ovulation cramps, not AF. It is amazing what you learn about your body when paying attention to every last detail :)

I'm just hoping my temps cooperate so I have something to confirm since they went up last week and made me think I had ovulated only to come back down. Such a tease! Since there are a couple of us ovulating around the same time, we can all be psycho 2ww symptom spotters together

I wish there was like a live chat option on this site, since it looks like we're all online - I'd love to be able to just chat away. Of course, that would probably be dangerous, and we'd all be on here even more than we are now! :)
yeah i woulod totally never stop talking lol

aaa- ha! So its for the hubby?! I thought it was something for you!! LOL- does he know that he is going to be doing this?![/QUOTE said:
yes, we did it as soon as we had a min and it was so weird seeing all the little swimmers lol but everything looked great:happydance: so i def know its me:cry: oh well

You are most welcome! I know how you feel, I think we all wonder if we are imagining symptoms here and there. Our bodies really are amazing and they will tell us what's going on if we listen close enough. I'm temping too and hoping that it makes sense w/ my opk's. I guess we'll see what happens in the morning! Have a good night...talk to you more tomorrow! :)

That test is a great idea though, gueyilla! I could definitely see hubby preferring that over the docs - maybe I'll look into it if this cycle doesn't work out. Although I have a pretty good feeling it would be an issue with me rather than him if I don't get a BFP this cycle since my cycles are a bit wonky.

yeah i know its me so i guess i have to wait to see the dr to help me out

Went to the gyn today, I have to go get blood drawn on the 15th of April. For some reason I have to go THAT DAY. I think its because I'm early in my cycle and he is testing to see if I'm ovulating so it has to be far enough in the cycle that I should have ovulated. So I'm getting a full metabolic panel, progesterone tests and thyroid and then the ovulation test. Little nervous if he thinks I'm not ovulating. I know for sure over the summer I was cause I would get loads of CM at certain parts of the month but I've had virtually no CM in about 3 months. Totally crappy.

Hey Kendra

Apologies if you have mentioned this already, I am still finding it kinda hard to remember where everybody is in their cycle etc. Do you OPK and chart? Any signs of ovulation there?

Nothing on the sticks. I don't think I'm ovulating right now, which is weird. I don't chart though. Because I've been sick I've been taking my temps in the afternoon to watch for a fever... my temps have been VERY low though, lower than I've ever seen them (96.6) I'm trying not to be all hypochondriac and worry about it.

Kendra - Im sorry about having to get the blood drawn but thats a good thing. Then you can find out if anything is wrong. Thats how I found out I wasnt ovulating. And thats also how I ended up on Clomid this cycle. FX everything is ok!!!!

I'm actually hoping I have a hormonal imbalance just so that I can have the satisfaction of knowing the way I feel isn't right. I just don't feel well all the time.

Besides that episode of AF type cramping earlier, its just been back to the very minor cramping/pulling feeling. My bbs are still very sore and I think they look a little bigger. They def seem more firm/solid. Nipples still very sore.
I was looking in the mirror earlier before I got into the shower and the veins on my chest seemed a little more noticeable. But I can't tell right now.

I dont know. Im so confused. My cycles have been so out of whack for the past year that I have no idea whats "normal" pre-AF.

UGH!!! Waiting sucks but I dont want to get disappointed by a BFN!!!

I'll let you ladies know in the morning if I get brave enough to test!

Ooh la la I'm hoping for a BFP for youuuuuuuu :baby:

Here is my opk what do you think?

Attachments

• test strips 3.jpg
    test strips 3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
lol.. I totally just did hehehe..TMI i know lol but i thought i would show you guys the test... i think i will test again tomorrow

That is almost exactly what my positive OPK looked like. Congrats and happy baby making :)

OMG!!! yay i hope my temp confirms it soon or im gonna go nuts hehehe jkjk my temps are somewhat normalizing you can see my chart and how crazy they have been but now they aresomewhat the same

Hi ladies. Its my morning here and soo sleepy having bd'd last night (following positive opk). Temps low this morning though so i dont think I have o'd yet. Felt kinda crappy last night. Hubby clearly wasnt into it, think it feels like too much work now.he wants a baby as much as i do but i dont want to see him this frustrated.:(

In addition, there was a lot of leakage when he withdrew... hope that some Olympic swimmers were left in there though! How to you all "keep it in?"

Rn, good luck testing!

Hey stalkers (hmm that sounds wrong doesn't it lol)

It's 10.40am here and I'm off work all week so went out early for a long walk with the dog and I'm now back at home in my PJs curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea, trash on the TV and a sleepy dog... bliss!

I'm now 2 dpo and planning to wait another 10 days before testing... if I can hold out that long! I know I ov'd on Sunday and we only managed to :sex: on Saturday night this week so I really hope that was enough!

mk8 - to keep those little swimmers in, I've been using the pillow-under-the-bum method to keep things elevated and tilted upwards so they have less chance of escaping. Then I've been staying like that for at least half an hour... great excuse for a lie in if you BD in the morning lol

gueyilla1985 - good luck with your BD'ing and temping, I hope you get your confirmation soon x

Kendra - sorry to hear you're having a rough time with the docs and everything, I hope you get some answers and start to feel better x

RN - I'm not great with symptoms but when I had my chem preg last month I had very sore nipples for a few days, FX'd for your BFP hun x

I still have some more catching up to do on here... does anyone else find it really hard keeping track on this thread?? Maybe it's because I have a terrible memory but I can't get on here every day and I'm always getting confused about who's where and doing what lol

xxx

:dust:

Another positive opk this morning!!! Yayy!! 2 days str8

Mrs Grimes & Gueyilla - Congrats on the + OPKs!!!! Catch that eggie!!!

Kendra - I know how you feel. You kinda just know when somethings not right. :hugs:

Baby4u - Yay for + OPKs!!!!

And yes, sometimes its crazy trying to keep up on here!!! LOL!!! I blame it on my terrible short term memory...hahaha!!!!

Well ladies.....Today is 8 or 9DPO today and I caved and tested this morning with an FRER. :bfn:
:(

I know its still early. I bought a 2 pack so I'll wait until Thursday or Friday to test again. I just have a bad feeling about this month. :(
(But in the 2pack I bought theres a coupon for $2 off the next one. And if I mail in 2 proofs of purchase, I get another 2 pack for free!!!!)

I'm kinda scared though cause I been spotting for the past few days!!
Idk why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->