The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I know its still early. I bought a 2 pack so I'll wait until Thursday or Friday to test again. I just have a bad feeling about this month. :(
(But in the 2pack I bought theres a coupon for $2 off the next one. And if I mail in 2 proofs of purchase, I get another 2 pack for free!!!!)

i think you are gonna get a +. and you should totally get the mail in ones lol

I know its still early. I bought a 2 pack so I'll wait until Thursday or Friday to test again. I just have a bad feeling about this month. :(
(But in the 2pack I bought theres a coupon for $2 off the next one. And if I mail in 2 proofs of purchase, I get another 2 pack for free!!!!)

Thank you! I sure hope I do. :)

Im so gonna get the mail in ones!!!! LOL! FREE!!!!

Thank you! I sure hope I do. :)

Im so gonna get the mail in ones!!!! LOL! FREE!!!!

i would too lol free is always the best :happydance:

The test I did today was with third morning urine only held for about an hour or so, So Im hoping maybe thats why I got my BFN!!
But, Its probably still just really too early.

Im telling you... to me, my bbs look huge!!!! (or maybe Im just getting fat...LOL)

I agree rn, hopefully its just to early! With the symptoms you are having, I feel like you should get a + this month!!! FX

gueyilla- did hubby do the test last night?? ;)

Yeah, on the +OPK's Girls!!!!! Woo-wee!! FX for you girls!!

How is everyone feeling today? Anything new to report?! :) hehe

RN you are still to esarly dont give up until you see :af:
my temp went up so hopefully it stays that way

ok girls... I need a Buch of start dates from girls. Going to try to add the spreadsheet... if your name is not there, add it and your AF start date!!! :)

caligirl mine is 3/25 :) it will be great to see everyones info in one place!

ok girls... I need a Buch of start dates from girls. Going to try to add the spreadsheet... if your name is not there, add it and your AF start date!!! :)

I JUST figured out how to add to my siggy! Gosh, that took a while...so not sure about the spreadsheet. Would it work the same as attaching a picture?

Not sure if you have me on the spreadsheet but my last af start date was March 20th.

Lady and the babys, I need your last start dates too, as well as the other "pink"! lol
I know there is more I am missing.... Kendra too... hummm who else... I need to look back through all the members... but I think it will be easier for everyone to add if they see that they are not there... IF I can ever get the DAMN thing attached?! :( when I go advanced and try to attach it it says its an invalid file!!!??? WTF?! :growlmad::growlmad:

Does anyone know how I can attach a excel sheet?????? Grrr

sorry - no idea honey!!!!

nothing to report really except
* positive opk last night (845pm), negative opks today at 12pm and 4pm...then positive opk at 6pm...weird! though my urine may have been too diluted earlier.
* im sleepy

:)

Ok.... for now I will just paste a copy of it?! Grrrr.... this defeats the purpose!!!! But better than nothing for the moment!! Ladies with no dates... or names on there yet, please post reply so I can fill it in! ;)

BeanStalkers AF Start The Big O Test??

CaliGirl35 March 23rd
Rnmommy March 11th
Pink March 23rd
MK8 March 22nd
Rae March 11th
Lisa March 13th
MsGrimes March 19th
Gueyilla
KasiGirl March 25th
Kendra
LadyBird
Baby4u
PinkSandy
Annie

Congrats on the BFP's
Effy!!!!!! :)

LOL.... It does not even show it in excel format when I pasted it!!! oh my....

Cali - Can you please change my date to March 20th? Thanks SO much! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->