The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I tried to do it in my signature... no luck! :(

Any suggestions girls?!

if you check the faq page it tells you how to add an attachment did you see that one?

hey girls

cali- thanks so much. can you pls change mine to 18 mar? i am going by a 28 day cycle now. knowing me though, i will test the weekend before.

xx

Sooo nothing major to report for me. Temps still haven't gone up. In fact, they have gone down. Maybe that means today is O day for me. I don't know :shrug: My body is confusing.

Ok.... for now I will just paste a copy of it?! Grrrr.... this defeats the purpose!!!! But better than nothing for the moment!! Ladies with no dates... or names on there yet, please post reply so I can fill it in! ;)

BeanStalkers AF Start The Big O Test??

CaliGirl35 March 23rd
Rnmommy March 11th
Pink March 23rd
MK8 March 22nd
Rae March 11th
Lisa March 13th
MsGrimes March 19th
Gueyilla
KasiGirl March 25th
Kendra
LadyBird
Baby4u
PinkSandy
Annie

Congrats on the BFP's
Effy!!!!!! :)

Mine's 12th March! Thanks Cali xx

hey girls

cali- thanks so much. can you pls change mine to 18 mar? i am going by a 28 day cycle now. knowing me though, i will test the weekend before.

xx

Sorry, I thought you started on the 22nd?! lol

Cali - Thank you so much for doing that. It will def be nice to have everyone's info all in once place. Mine's March 12 too, not the 13th....although, it seems as if I'm never going to ovulate, so what does it matter really?! :haha:

Rae - So are you thinking now that you didn't ovulate the other day, going by your temps??

RN - FX for you!!!!

not at all I misspoke! lol go to the main page, scroll down and look for forum help and testing there is a link just below labeled how to insert text images and video once on the link scroll down and there are instructions on how to attach items

Hahahaha Cali you're cracking me up. Maybe we just need a mass email list instead? LOL

So i dont think im gonna test till after the 13 cause that is when i have my dr appt. unless the :witch: shows up before then.

not at all I misspoke! lol go to the main page, scroll down and look for forum help and testing there is a link just below labeled how to insert text images and video once on the link scroll down and there are instructions on how to attach items

lol! Thats where I got trying to attach that! :growlmad:

Lady and the babys, I need your last start dates too, as well as the other "pink"! lol
I know there is more I am missing.... Kendra too... hummm who else... I need to look back through all the members... but I think it will be easier for everyone to add if they see that they are not there... IF I can ever get the DAMN thing attached?! :( when I go advanced and try to attach it it says its an invalid file!!!??? WTF?! :growlmad::growlmad:

mine march 18 :)

lol! Thats where I got trying to attach that! :growlmad:

oh no! sorry about that! :(

Evening ladies - my last AF date is correct Caligirl, not really sure how to do the attach spreadsheet thing sorry. Feeling more positive today, going to try the BD every other night thing.
Like some of you have mentioned before it is funny how when trying for a baby and you and OH/DH :sex: more often they seem to complain that we are wearing them out and before I got the compliant that we need to :sex: more often, we cant win eh!

Evening ladies - my last AF date is correct Caligirl, not really sure how to do the attach spreadsheet thing sorry. Feeling more positive today, going to try the BD every other night thing.
Like some of you have mentioned before it is funny how when trying for a baby and you and OH/DH :sex: more often they seem to complain that we are wearing them out and before I got the compliant that we need to :sex: more often, we cant win eh!

true! lol my DH told me I was wearing him out the other day! Little do he know..this is only the beginning! i want my BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->