The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Cali - Thank you so much for doing that. It will def be nice to have everyone's info all in once place. Mine's March 12 too, not the 13th....although, it seems as if I'm never going to ovulate, so what does it matter really?! :haha:

Rae - So are you thinking now that you didn't ovulate the other day, going by your temps??

RN - FX for you!!!!

Yeah I don't think I ovulated yet since my temps haven't gone up. Maybe today is the day? But I don't know. I got my positive OPK but no temp rise yet.

ok ladies .... the best I can do is save it as a PDF, the sucky part of that, is that you guys will need to save it as something else in order to edit it.... If it lets you save it as something else at all?!

But at least its kind of there!!! There were columns that separated Af, from O date, and testing and bfps, etc... but on pdf it does not show the same way... sorry :(

View attachment BeanStalkers Sheet1.pdf

If nothing else, you girls can update me, and I can edit and repost... maybe I will have to be the "track keeper" of the group!!! LMAO!

Rae - How are your OPKs today???

Cali - I have no idea how to attach something like that. Sorry :shrug:

You ladies are cracking me up with the hubby stuff!!! But I agree....we cant win wither way. Its a catch 22!!! LOL!!

So i took a first response ov test and its cleasrly neg but the internet cheapy is pos. what do you think? which should i trust?

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Oooh, I dont know. Ive never used anything but the internet ones. I dont know much about the kind. Sorry :(

So i took a first response ov test and its cleasrly neg but the internet cheapy is pos. what do you think? which should i trust?

Oh wow!! I'm not sure!! Maybe BD just to be safe?? Hmm. Have you used those kinds before??

Oh wow!! I'm not sure!! Maybe BD just to be safe?? Hmm. Have you used those kinds before??

no i have never but someone just told me that they where not good.... so their goes money wasted oh well:cry:

Oh bummer. I have some cheapies as well. Hope they're not duds!

I love my cheapies!!!! Ive never used anything else. Although, originally I ordered mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com and they were wonderful!!!! Those are the ones that I got the blazing BFP from.
I ordered some off of Amazon and I dont think they work as good. I guess I'll find out next month if I dont get my BFP!!!!

RN - I didn't take an OPK today. Not really into it. I'm kind of tired of thinking I'm about to ovulate and then not so I'm taking a break. I'm hoping my temps go up tomorrow and the drop today was my ovulation dip otherwise I'm extremely confused and may just leave it up to fate until next cycle. Hopefully hubby will be up for BDing tonight just on the chance that today is O day.

I love my cheapies!!!! Ive never used anything else. Although, originally I ordered mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com and they were wonderful!!!! Those are the ones that I got the blazing BFP from.
I ordered some off of Amazon and I dont think they work as good. I guess I'll find out next month if I dont get my BFP!!!!

i like my cheapies too lol so i guess they are just a high sensitivity oj well if my temp stay up then i guss the cheapies where right lol

Ah Rae, Im sorry you're having so much trouble with your temps.
Im going to keep my FX that your hubby BD's with you until you both feel you cant BD anymore!!! His swimmers need to catch that eggie!!!!
(For all we know, they might have already caught it.)
Is there a chance that the temping method just doesn't work for you? I dont know a lot about it so Im not sure if its a def thing or not. I mean, I understand the whole flow of the way the temps are supposed to stay high from O and on if you've ovulated and are preggers....but is it guaranteed that everyone has accurate temps???
Im praying that you O'd already..... :hugs:

Oh boy. Well I hope my cheapies are ok - I got them from Amazon, they are Wondfo. But I'm also throwing in some CB digi's and some CVS brand ones I have too. My-oh-my I have a problem. :haha: I just recalculated and I got my first pos OPK on CD 26 last cycle, and tomorrow is CD 26. Soooo, another glimmer of hope appears. *Sigh*...it sure is exhausting isn't it. :dohh:

Ah Rae, Im sorry you're having so much trouble with your temps.
Im going to keep my FX that your hubby BD's with you until you both feel you cant BD anymore!!! His swimmers need to catch that eggie!!!!
(For all we know, they might have already caught it.)
Is there a chance that the temping method just doesn't work for you? I dont know a lot about it so Im not sure if its a def thing or not. I mean, I understand the whole flow of the way the temps are supposed to stay high from O and on if you've ovulated and are preggers....but is it guaranteed that everyone has accurate temps???
Im praying that you O'd already..... :hugs:

I'm pretty consistent with temping so it should work. If you're a light sleeper or have a schedule where you can't temp the same time every morning it could throw it off but I check at the same time unless I stay up late on the weekend. But my weekday temps should be reliable. I'm worried I have PCOS which could account for things being weird with my cycle. My blood sugar was high at my last visit to the doctor and insulin-resistance is very closely related with PCOS. Again, I won't know for sure until I can get things checked out with the OBGYN in June. I was hoping I could figure things out before then though. I did get the insulin resistance diet book to start...at least that would explain why I have such a hard time keeping my weight in check. I don't know, this cycle has been a tough one for me and knowing I still have to wait until June if I can't do it on my own is kind of a set back.

Rae - Why can't we just :sex: and get preggers already!!!!! LOL!
I hope everything works out!! :hugs:

Temping def wouldn't work for me then. I never sleep more than 2 or 3 hrs at a time. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->