The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

i try to temp every morning at 630 so i hope that those are my actual reading im still sleeping when i put it in my mouth lol

i try to temp every morning at 630 so i hope that those are my actual reading im still sleeping when i put it in my mouth lol

LOL I fall back to sleep half the time when I'm taking mine. But, it beeps when it is done so it wakes me back up. Keeping my fingers crossed that my stinkin' temps go up tomorrow. Come on body, cooperate with me!

Cali- you coulda just went backwards on my ticker to know when I started ;) but if you hate math then its March 25 :)

Got a little EWCM today! I haven't seen it in a few months so maybe I am ovulating just not regularly. Little weird but hubby is prepared tonight!

hey girls

cali- thanks so much. can you pls change mine to 18 mar? i am going by a 28 day cycle now. knowing me though, i will test the weekend before.

xx

Sorry, I thought you started on the 22nd?! lol

sorry cali- i was half asleep writing that or something- i did start af 22mar! due to test on 18 apr.

x

Ugh! No temp rise today. I'm out of ideas, looks like I might not be ovulating this cycle :nope:

Rae- can you share your chart honey? how long have you been temping? and how long ttc-ing?

omg!!!! here is my opk for today!!! can you see the diffrence from yesterdays.. i think i havent ov yet but im about to. i think my temp rise is because my body is going to normal:happydance:

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0

LOL I fall back to sleep half the time when I'm taking mine. But, it beeps when it is done so it wakes me back up. Keeping my fingers crossed that my stinkin' temps go up tomorrow. Come on body, cooperate with me!

LOL! You're so funny! It only takes a min or two to take your temp!!!
I can see you laying there with the thermometer in your mouth sleeping....LOL!

Hi ladies...well I'm lightly cramping and got a little bit of ovulation pain not to mention bloated as well. We shall see what happens in the days to come! DH and I bd'd last night and will do it again tonight just to make sure we've got everything covered. I am praying that his swimmer has already caught my egg tho.

Rae - Yes, share your chart with us.

Gueyilla - looking pretty darn good there! :thumbup:

gueyilla- my- thats a darn positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooppee

My OPK's are still neg. So confused. Maybe the Dr is on to something and the EWCM could have been from all the Mucinex I was taking :(

You take mucinex Kendra? How long and how often?

Can you refresh me on your history again pls?

I've only been taking it about a week since I started getting sick. I know some people on here use it to TTC but I was only taking about a couple a day.

Been TTC for 8 months, NTNP for almost a year, no medical issues that I'm aware of but Dr is doing bloods on the 15th for almost everything under the sun.

28 day cycles like clockwork, used to ovulate every month pretty early and I had a long LP. Now I can't tell if I'm ovulating or not.

Hey ladies....

gueyilla - get to :sex:

Well, my GYN is out of town all week. I called the office and they told me that my progesterone level was 11.1 but they couldn't tell me what that meant for my case because the doc didnt get to see the results prior to going on vacay. :(
They didnt give me the results of the "fertility culture" he did either. I guess I'll just have to wait until he comes back :(

So, Im just in a waiting game now. Im really hoping that I'll get my BFP and then wont have to worry about all that.

My bbs HURT really bad. They're like rocks :(

RN - ahh...so sorry to hear that your gyn left before informing you of your results. What's up with that?! How frustrating, I'm sorry! I really do hope you get to see your bfp too so that you won't have to worry about those darn results...fx'd!

I've only been taking it about a week since I started getting sick. I know some people on here use it to TTC but I was only taking about a couple a day.

Been TTC for 8 months, NTNP for almost a year, no medical issues that I'm aware of but Dr is doing bloods on the 15th for almost everything under the sun.

28 day cycles like clockwork, used to ovulate every month pretty early and I had a long LP. Now I can't tell if I'm ovulating or not.

You sound like an ideal candidate to get that BFP. It's not been a full year yet so it may just be taking some time. Is your DH also getting tests?

Kendra - did you ovulate last month?

Not sure but I don't think I did.

You sound like an ideal candidate to get that BFP. It's not been a full year yet so it may just be taking some time. Is your DH also getting tests?

DH hasn't gotten tests yet... if my bloods come back good I'll force him to LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"