The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Gueyilla- yeah of the super pos. OPK!!! :) BD BD BD!! LOL-

Kendra... lol, didn't even think about looking at your ticker!

MrsGrimes... FX for your BFP!

Mk8.... I thought so!!!! LOL! :)

RN- Question... how many DPO were you when you went in for your blood work?

Kendra - did you ovulate last month?

Not sure but I don't think I did.

I've only been taking it about a week since I started getting sick. I know some people on here use it to TTC but I was only taking about a couple a day.

Been TTC for 8 months, NTNP for almost a year, no medical issues that I'm aware of but Dr is doing bloods on the 15th for almost everything under the sun.

28 day cycles like clockwork, used to ovulate every month pretty early and I had a long LP. Now I can't tell if I'm ovulating or not.

You sound like an ideal candidate to get that BFP. It's not been a full year yet so it may just be taking some time. Is your DH also getting tests?

DH hasn't gotten tests yet... if my bloods come back good I'll force him to LOL

I agree with mk8. There could absolutely be nothing wrong with you...maybe just need some more time? Definitely get your dh to take tests just in case regardless if you come out of the clear with the tests or not. It's always good just to know for sure that he isn't the issue.

dam dr RN hope they give you answers soon. thank you ladies i hope that this is it for me

Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d8da
I took another OPK today and it is still almost the same color as the control line. And I only held my pee for like 2 hours and drank a ton! I barely even had any pee to test with and it is still dark so it can't be that it is just so concentrated my LH is reading high. What the heck? Maybe what I though was a positive before was not actually? I've been having some twinges on the left side by my hip bone for the last few days. Not sure if that means anything but I thought that was ovulation pains but what do I know, I'm obviously very confused.

This is our 6th month TTC but only like my 3rd cycle since they've been really long cycles lately. I've temped before ttc so I know how it works but this is the first cycle I've temped the whole time. Last cycle I only temped after O.

i would say hold you pee in longer i hold it long. and try not to drink so much water

I took another OPK today and it is still almost the same color as the control line. And I only held my pee for like 2 hours and drank a ton! I barely even had any pee to test with and it is still dark so it can't be that it is just so concentrated my LH is reading high. What the heck? Maybe what I though was a positive before was not actually? I've been having some twinges on the left side by my hip bone for the last few days. Not sure if that means anything but I thought that was ovulation pains but what do I know, I'm obviously very confused.

This is our 6th month TTC but only like my 3rd cycle since they've been really long cycles lately. I've temped before ttc so I know how it works but this is the first cycle I've temped the whole time. Last cycle I only temped after O.

wait... when did you think you O'd?

Lots of lots of :hugs:!!!!!!!! Still no pos OPK here either!!!

Well, we thought I had a positive opk on the 2nd and 3rd so on that assumption my temps should have gone up but they haven't so now I'm wondering if that opk wasn't quite dark enough to be a positive since they're still showing up really dark even when I don't let my urine get concentrated.

I'll attach a pic of what my OPKs still look like today (NON concentrated - only held it 2 hours)

Attachments

• DSCN0877.jpg
    DSCN0877.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4

He told me to come in between CD22-24 but I had to reschedule because he was going out of town so I went in one day early. I had it drawn on CD21.
I read on one website that at the mid-luteal mark the progesterone was normally 8-10 in a nonpregnant woman but could be as high as 20 and that in a pregnant woman it was between 10-12 but could be a lot higher. Didn't really help me much. I did read in more than one place that they considered a level over 10 to be adequate enough for O.
But it also said that the mid-luteal test was normally done 5-9 days after ovulation. Well I ovulated on CD17 or 18, so my test was only done 3-4days after O. I dont know....Im so confused!!!!!

Rae - Im trying so hard to focus on that pic but my eyes are killing me today for some reason! UgH!!! but it looks like the test line might be just a hair lighter. I cant tell, Im so sorry. My eyes are really dry & on fire!

How many days now have you had +opks??? Is there any one day that stands out as the darkest one?

I had 2 days of +opks but my darkest one was on CD17 in the am. By night time it was lighter, still positive, but lighter than the am test.

Maybe you're revving up to do a serious O!!!!!!

He told me to come in between CD22-24 but I had to reschedule because he was going out of town so I went in one day early. I had it drawn on CD21.
I read on one website that at the mid-luteal mark the progesterone was normally 8-10 in a nonpregnant woman but could be as high as 20 and that in a pregnant woman it was between 10-12 but could be a lot higher. Didn't really help me much. I did read in more than one place that they considered a level over 10 to be adequate enough for O.
But it also said that the mid-luteal test was normally done 5-9 days after ovulation. Well I ovulated on CD17 or 18, so my test was only done 3-4days after O. I dont know....Im so confused!!!!!

Ok.. I read that to, thats why I was wondering... When are you going to test again?

I dont know. I guess I'll find out when he gets back into town next week. Im willing to bet that if my blood would have been drawn between 5-9 days after O, my level would have been a lot higher. We'll see.
Hopefully the next time I call the docs office will be to schedule my appt for my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we thought I had a positive opk on the 2nd and 3rd so on that assumption my temps should have gone up but they haven't so now I'm wondering if that opk wasn't quite dark enough to be a positive since they're still showing up really dark even when I don't let my urine get concentrated.

I'll attach a pic of what my OPKs still look like today (NON concentrated - only held it 2 hours)

Idk what to think either??! Grrr.... this stuff is frustrating!!!

I dont know. I guess I'll find out when he gets back into town next week. Im willing to bet that if my blood would have been drawn between 5-9 days after O, my level would have been a lot higher. We'll see.
Hopefully the next time I call the docs office will be to schedule my appt for my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX!!!!!!!!!!!

FX!!!!!! are you going to test tomorrow?! :)

I would love to say Im going to be strong and not test tomorrow. But I bought a 3pk of FRERs today....so probably....LOL!!!
If I get a negative tomorrow morning Im going to hold out until Saturday morning if AF doesn't show. I can honestly say, I dont physically feel like AF is near.
The thing is that my cycles have always been so crazy but Ive always had really bad cramping leading up to AF. And Im not having my typical AF cramps constantly like I always have....????
Im lost!!! :wacko:
I dont want to get my hopes up too much!

Well, I would estimate the AF would be due around April 10-12 based on a 14 or 16 day luteal phase. Because isn't anything over that considered "late"?? Im not sure, but thats what I was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->