• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I'm such a computer nerd :) But it's fun. I made a siggy image.

I haven't before but I might eventually get into it if we ever manage to get pregnant since I'll most likely be a stay at home mom for a while and feel like I need to contribute somehow. Maybe do freelance website design or something.

I'm such a computer nerd :) But it's fun. I made a siggy image.

OH MY GOSH!!! That is too cute!!!! How do we get the image? Can you send me the code in a message or email? It won't let me copy & paste it.

I haven't before but I might eventually get into it if we ever manage to get pregnant since I'll most likely be a stay at home mom for a while and feel like I need to contribute somehow. Maybe do freelance website design or something.

You SOOOO should!! :thumbup:

You can put the link below inside the
tags
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BeanStalkers-1.jpg

It goes like this in your signature but without the spaces
[ IMG ] h t t p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BeanStalkers-1.jpg[/ IMG ]

i love the name beanstalkers its so cute... :) :)

has anyone looked at my chart?

You can put the link below inside the
tags
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BeanStalkers-1.jpg

It goes like this in your signature but without the spaces
[ IMG ] h t t p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BeanStalkers-1.jpg[/ IMG ]

Don't get it? I have to leave for a while... but I will be back later tonight! ;)
Try to explain what I am supposed to do again please! :dohh:

Oh, I love it!!!! You're awesome!!!!

And oh, now Im feeling a dull ache in my right flank area. Im wondering if Im not getting a kidney infection. Time to go get some cranberry juice!

Ok, when you go in to edit your signature, just copy and paste this into the box where you type what you want to put in your signature (you'll have to delete the space I put in after [IMG )

[IMG ]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BeanStalkers-1.jpg[/IMG]

Yay! I love our team logo, so cute!! :happydance:

RNMommy - Right now just feeling anxious and ready to ovulate! Not taking any meds, this is only our 2nd month TTC, so hoping that it doesn't take too long and no meds are needed. Bought some Preseed to try this month, that and prenatal vitamins are pretty much all I'm doing.

Hello ladies... lol.. i need yalls advice on my chart.. PLEASE.. im freaking out.. Dh keeps asking me so did u really O last night.. i cant give him a answer bc im new to this charting stuff.. SRRY

I don't chart, sorry!! Wish I could help. Good luck! xo

I'll check it out annie, where is your chart?

remeber i had jelly like CM yesterday and loads of it.. BUTTT today i took it 5 hrs later than normal.. opps maybe that has to do with something.. i hpope nott

chart on the 21.jpg

Annie...I dont chart...Sorry. I just started using OPKs regularly this month.

Lisa,
Hopefully you don't need to progress to using meds. And hopefully we all get our BFP this month or VERY VERY soon!

You know, Ive been so caught up with doing my OPKs and everything that I completely forgot to go get my vitamins. I have to do some grocery shopping tomorrow so I'll pick some up and start taking them right away.

Thank u RNmommy... Im charting for my dr. i go back on the 11 of april and she wants to see if im ovulating so she is gonna take my chart and my blood work and compare.. i DTD last night just in case i was O... The OPKS seems confusing... lol i have enough with temping.. WHOA.. lol

Yeah I had been good about taking them for a while, then kept getting sick with random stuff (ear infection, stomach bug, blah blah) and didn't take them for a few weeks. But I got back on track today! I just have generic CVS ones, what kind do you take? I think I read somewhere on here about gummy prenatals, those sound interesting, I was taking the gummy One-A-Days before I switched to prenatals.

Yall are already taking Prenatal Vitamins? Im not.. i was taking Folic Acid but got really upset when my Dr took my Off the metforphin so i stopped takin everything!!! Should i still be taking the Folic Acid? Are what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->