The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

yeah from what I understand it is anywhere from 12-16 days... what was the date of CD 17-18 for you?

My first +opk was on March 26 and another on March 27th in am. Then neg opk in pm on March 27th. (well, + but lighter than the am one.).
So Im thinking I O'd really late on March 27th. When I was laying down that night I was having such bad ovary pains & cramping. Then the next morning, nothing. So Im pretty sure thats when I O'd.
so march 27th is listed as my O day. (But I guess technically it could have been March 28th)

Ok so it looks like IF that bitch is going to come it can be anywhere up to the 13th...FX FX that she does not show!!! :)

so that puts you at today being 9 or 10 DPO, so I would say if you test tomorrow then yeah, wait till saturday if you don't get your BFP. Or wait till Friday to test and if not BFP yet then test again on Sunday... maybe you could get the dollar store cheapies to do the in between days!! :haha: LOL- since we are all POAS alohics!!

Ok so it looks like IF that bitch is going to come it can be anywhere up to the 13th...FX FX that she does not show!!! :)

so that puts you at today being 9 or 10 DPO, so I would say if you test tomorrow then yeah, wait till saturday if you don't get your BFP. Or wait till Friday to test and if not BFP yet then test again on Sunday... maybe you could get the dollar store cheapies to do the in between days!! :haha: LOL- since we are all POAS alohics!!

Good idea!!!! Cause I dont have any more IC's left. I might have to make a stop at $Tree tomorrow to satisfy my POAS feen. LOL!!!!

You ladies are going to laugh but I think I found the crib bedding set that I want when I get my BFP!!!!
Go to google.com and type in peek a boo friends by cocalo. I like that one and the Alphabet soup by Cocalo.
They work for boy or girl and its got a country feel to it!!!! Its so cute.

Alright, so Ive already picked out my hospital gown and have started picking out baby items....I SO NEED TO BE PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

you all crack me up! I am scared to death I will jinx myself if I even think about looking at that stuff!

^^ I'm the same way!! I start to think about something, or look at something online....then I think "No!!"

OMG!! ladies i cant stop poas!!! here is another. i hope you guys are not getting sick of seeing them. i have not a a pos in month so im excited. my test have been getting darker until today when the test line is daker than the control line

Attachments

• test 3.jpg
    test 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
OMG!! ladies i cant stop poas!!! here is another. i hope you guys are not getting sick of seeing them. i have not a a pos in month so im excited. my test have been getting darker until today when the test line is daker than the control line

I understand! :) I think you ovulated! woo hoo!:happydance::happydance:

Wooohooo! Def not sick of seeing them!! If anything, it's helping me to see what a posirtve really looks like!! Now go :sex:!!!

im actually feeling good this cycle i really hope that i can get my :bfp: but if not im ok with it because i think im getting back to normal.. Thank you so much for understanding

Wooohooo! Def not sick of seeing them!! If anything, it's helping me to see what a posirtve really looks like!! Now go :sex:!!!

i will keep posting until you guys tell me you are sick of them. :thumbup:. i dont think i have ov yet cause they are still getting dark and i read that you ov after the last +

So I think I may still be revving up for O. I'm guessing since the ones that look the same darkness as the control line aren't actually my positives that I'm waiting for a super dark one like RN and Gueyilla got. Since you ladies have recently gotten a super dark OPK, did you have a few days of dark OPKs before the blazing positive?

I just tested again and it is definitely negative this time but had some major diluted pee :blush: since we went out for hubby's b-day tonight and I was gulping water like a fish! I also checked cp and while I was at it I had some major ewcm like really major. Sorry for the tmi but there were gobs of it and it was extremely stretchy. I'm wondering if my previous ewcm was caused by mucinex I was taking while sick. I've been off mucinex for a few days now so I know this is definitely all me. Plus still having ovary twinges tonight. Sorry to keep bugging you all with my crazy body findings but I feel like I'm going crazy trying to interpret the signs by myself.

I totally agree. Seeing RN and Gueyilla's positives make me think my 'positive' really wasn't quite there yet since it wasn't darker than the control line which would help explain no temp rise. What brand are you both using? I believe mine is wondfo but the new light blue ones.

So I think I may still be revving up for O. I'm guessing since the ones that look the same darkness as the control line aren't actually my positives that I'm waiting for a super dark one like RN and Gueyilla got. Since you ladies have recently gotten a super dark OPK, did you have a few days of dark OPKs before the blazing positive?

I just tested again and it is definitely negative this time but had some major diluted pee :blush: since we went out for hubby's b-day tonight and I was gulping water like a fish! I also checked cp and while I was at it I had some major ewcm like really major. Sorry for the tmi but there were gobs of it and it was extremely stretchy. I'm wondering if my previous ewcm was caused by mucinex I was taking while sick. I've been off mucinex for a few days now so I know this is definitely all me. Plus still having ovary twinges tonight. Sorry to keep bugging you all with my crazy body findings but I feel like I'm going crazy trying to interpret the signs by myself.

yes i had about 2 days of dark as control line until today when they are way darker. plus i have ewcm on panties sorry tmi. but i am also having a flutery feeling in my belly feels weird and im horny sorry tmi again.. i am also feeling a sore crampy feeling and a little sore boobs

I totally agree. Seeing RN and Gueyilla's positives make me think my 'positive' really wasn't quite there yet since it wasn't darker than the control line which would help explain no temp rise. What brand are you both using? I believe mine is wondfo but the new light blue ones.

i am also using wandfo brand with green handle and in a blue package i ordered them off amazon

I am also using Wondfo........and CB digi's and some CVS brand. LOL. :blush:

Since I have the most of the Wondfo I'm using mostly those, and throwing in another kind every once in a while, just in case. I got a pos on CB digi's last month (didn't have any other kinds to try then). But, nothing yet on any of them! :shrug: My hope is that I'll get a nice strong pos on a Wondfo, so that next cycle I can use only those and ditch the more expensive ones. Well, really, my hope is for a :bfp:, but you know what I mean! :winkwink:

Rae - Your body must just be waiting for me to ovulate, so we can be TWW buddies....sorry! Hehehe. :dohh:

i am also using wandfo brand with green handle and in a blue package i ordered them off amazon

Thanks. I got mine off of Amazon too. I think I'm going to be looking for a positive like you and RN had rather than a "hey the two lines look the same" since mine have gotten pretty dark but apparently are not what a positive looks like for my body. So thanks for sharing so now I know what I'm looking for.

Lisa, what CD are you and how are your OPKs today? Looks like we're both still waiting and on longer cycles. Though I hope your cycles aren't as long as mine!

Rae - Your body must just be waiting for me to ovulate, so we can be TWW buddies....sorry! Hehehe. :dohh:

LOL! That must be it! You know how if you live with other women, your cycles can sync up? Is that possible to those you talk with online everyday?

You gotta hurry up and ovulate so I can stop going crazy for my body being weird :friends:

I'm on CD 26. Last cycle I got my pos OPK on CD 26 (but was only doing FMU so I prob had a positive later on CD 25 too)....that was a 37 day cycle so it looks like that's at least what this one will be! OPKs still very light today. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->