The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

rae - Did you talk to your OB about the soy? I'm so nervous to take anything. I have an appt in June for a regular check-up....so I guess I could always ask then to see if she has any suggestions.

kasi - I'm so jealous you went to Vegas! I've always wanted to go but I'm all the way in MA!

Didn't ask since I can't get in to see her until June. I didn't have any side effects or anything when I took it this month and I figured it couldn't make my cycles any worse

I'm in MD so...East coast too :) We're going to California for vaca soon though! Very excited!

Are we living the same life? No Ov, now both going to the OB in June... :haha:

That's where we're going - Southern CA :) We're gonna see the Ducks hockey game and Disney and enjoy the fun and sun

rae - Did you talk to your OB about the soy? I'm so nervous to take anything. I have an appt in June for a regular check-up....so I guess I could always ask then to see if she has any suggestions.

kasi - I'm so jealous you went to Vegas! I've always wanted to go but I'm all the way in MA!

Didn't ask since I can't get in to see her until June. I didn't have any side effects or anything when I took it this month and I figured it couldn't make my cycles any worse

I'm in MD so...East coast too :) We're going to California for vaca soon though! Very excited!

Are we living the same life? No Ov, now both going to the OB in June... :haha:

Maybe... Ha-ha How frustrating is it having to wait to even go to the doc? I finally get up the nerve to get everything checked out and have to wait anyways. Ugh!

I could probably try a stay at home test for DH. I will bring it up to him. We did get to BD yesterday night so I'm hoping I will ovulate tomorrow since I'm pretty sure it didn't happen today. And then we'll do it tomorrow too. I hope. Haha.

Good Morning Ladies. How is everyone today? Any new news?

yes lol my temp went down a bit not much but still also my ff says i am 3po but i dont know cause i still got + yesterday so i dont know

So I think I may still be revving up for O. I'm guessing since the ones that look the same darkness as the control line aren't actually my positives that I'm waiting for a super dark one like RN and Gueyilla got. Since you ladies have recently gotten a super dark OPK, did you have a few days of dark OPKs before the blazing positive?
Rae - The ones I got the blazing positives on were from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I loved them. I ordered some off of Amazon but Im not sure I like them as much. I had 2 +OPKs on CD16 that were the same color as the control line. On CD17 I got that really really dark one in the morning and then it went back to a test line the same color as the control that night. So I had a total of 4 +OPKs over 2 days. And the EWCM started a day or two before the +OPKs.

I can't imagine that... :( The obgyn didn't look at my charts or anything she said since i was on BC until Sept that really my body is just now regulating and that she will see me in August.... but maybe before then if I get pregnant! That really frustrated me since I don't think I can becuase of my short luteal phase.... Oh well my DH took me to Las Vegas this past weekend and I drank a bit! I don't really drink much but since TTC i have pretty much stopped... it ended up being a nice weekend though!
Kasi - Why does she want you to wait so long? I know a lot of people that got preggers the first month off of BC.
Heck, I got preggers while I was on the depo shot. I had been on it for almost 5 yrs when I got pregnant with my son....LOL!
You'll be preggers WAY before August!!!!

Oh and I took another test this morning.... :bfn: :hissy:
This is SO frusrating!!!!!

Dear FRER,
I am breaking up with you.
You never give me what I want.
xoxo

Ha-ha why won't these darn tests just cooperate with us! Any new symptoms RN? Keeping my fingers crossed you're headed towards your BFP in the next few days! All I want is a positive opk! So frustrating. On the plus side though, my temps are back in my normal range so I'm guessing the high ones were from being sick. At least now I'll be able to tell when they go up again. Guess I'll be taking OPKs on vaca with me instead of HPTs.

Oh and I had a discussion with hubby and he has agreed that we can keep BDing every other day until I finally get a positive OPK. He's such a trooper! I was trying to leave him out of all the OPK and cycle mumbo-jumbo because I thought he didn't care about it but he said I just have to tell him and he'll do whatever he can to help on his part. How sweet! I know having a baby is way more important to me (he's just going along because he knows it is what I want) but I'm so glad he is fully on board.

Awww!!!! Thats so sweet. You know after you get your :bfp: he's gonna be like "OK, now give me a break!!!! I need to recoop!"....LOL!!! I know my hubby will be. Heck, I still havent gotten any since I O'd!

I guess I'll just wear him out next cycle again....hahaha!

im so confused lol... dam body i dont know what to go by my temp or my opk

I'd go with your temps for now. Your OPKs could be picking up the end of your surge too. as long as you're consistent at temping they should be a pretty reliable way to tell when you ovulated since OPKs don't pinpoint it, just give you a relative time frame.

I'm still waiting on ovulation too baby. What a frustrating wait this is turning into!

RN - I already told hubby that if this cycle doesn't work out at least I'll have a better idea of when we have to start out next cycle so we won't have to start so early and get worn out by actual O time.

I'd go with your temps for now. Your OPKs could be picking up the end of your surge too. as long as you're consistent at temping they should be a pretty reliable way to tell when you ovulated since OPKs don't pinpoint it, just give you a relative time frame.

Well I think they have been normal... No drastic rise yet. I'm kinda concerned cause we missed Tuesday and Wednesday...but today i told DH it's on till Sunday! Jus to make up for lost time :D

How funny is it that we have all become the ones pushing for sex and the guys are the ones with the "not tonight" or "I'm not in the mood" excuses now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->