The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

How funny is it that we have all become the ones pushing for sex and the guys are the ones with the "not tonight" or "I'm not in the mood" excuses now :rofl:

Right!!! I could believe my hubby said I was wearing him out lmbo
Then he was lik u always want sex !! I'm like uh no not really :)

How funny is it that we have all become the ones pushing for sex and the guys are the ones with the "not tonight" or "I'm not in the mood" excuses now :rofl:

:rofl: my hubby does that to. they need to make up their mind of what they want a girl who puts out all the time or the excuses one. im confused:wacko:

So Im not sure what to think ladies....
I picked up some $tree tests today just to appease me and not waste my FRERs.
Well I took one just for fun earlier and I got my first evap!!! It was just a teeny bit of shading but it wasn't there within the time limit. Ive never seen one before...LOL!!

Well, when I went to put it in my peestick drawer (LOL) I pulled out my FRER from this morning and took it apart. I swear Ive either got a teeny evap on that one, Ive got line eye or Im going crazy!!!!
I held it up to the light and there was clearly a very very light very thin line. And when I get close and look, it looks pink. So I dont know what to think about this.
I think Im the evap queen today!!! LOL!
But its got me excited for future testing.
Im going to wait until Saturday to use another FRER. If the one I saw on this FRER wasnt an evap, then a couple more days should be enough to give me a visible line without squinting.
Plus, my inlaws are coming back to our house again tonight. So, they'll be here tonight & tomorrow night but leaving really early Sat morning.
So I can test after they leave....LOL!! (If AF doesn't show by then)
I feel so sneaky....hahaha!!!!

So I think I may still be revving up for O. I'm guessing since the ones that look the same darkness as the control line aren't actually my positives that I'm waiting for a super dark one like RN and Gueyilla got. Since you ladies have recently gotten a super dark OPK, did you have a few days of dark OPKs before the blazing positive?
Rae - The ones I got the blazing positives on were from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I loved them. I ordered some off of Amazon but Im not sure I like them as much. I had 2 +OPKs on CD16 that were the same color as the control line. On CD17 I got that really really dark one in the morning and then it went back to a test line the same color as the control that night. So I had a total of 4 +OPKs over 2 days. And the EWCM started a day or two before the +OPKs.

I can't imagine that... :( The obgyn didn't look at my charts or anything she said since i was on BC until Sept that really my body is just now regulating and that she will see me in August.... but maybe before then if I get pregnant! That really frustrated me since I don't think I can becuase of my short luteal phase.... Oh well my DH took me to Las Vegas this past weekend and I drank a bit! I don't really drink much but since TTC i have pretty much stopped... it ended up being a nice weekend though!
Kasi - Why does she want you to wait so long? I know a lot of people that got preggers the first month off of BC.
Heck, I got preggers while I was on the depo shot. I had been on it for almost 5 yrs when I got pregnant with my son....LOL!
You'll be preggers WAY before August!!!!

rn I think that may be her standard response! :( I told my dh that I would give it this month to see if anything changes with my luteal phase if not I am going to find a new one !

Sorry about the BFN though.... wth is going on there? Saturday..... FX for Saturday!!!! :hugs:

RN- that just reminded me of that post you did about how we take it to the window light, then to the living room light to see if we see something!! lol
BUT the fact that you think you did see a light pink line would get me super excited for a BFP to come!!!! wooo-weee~ FX

Kasi- maybe you should go see someone new, and just see if they have the same thing to say?

RN- that just reminded me of that post you did about how we take it to the window light, then to the living room light to see if we see something!! lol
BUT the fact that you think you did see a light pink line would get me super excited for a BFP to come!!!! wooo-weee~ FX

Kasi- maybe you should go see someone new, and just see if they have the same thing to say?

Cali if my luteal phase doesnt improve this month then I am going to find a new dr next month! 6 -7 day luteal phase is way to short!

Yes it is! :( You said that you were doing the vitamin b6 now right? Are you doing prenatals as well?

I just went back and looked at it again and compared it to 2 other ones from a couple days ago and they are stark white where the line should be. Ive never ever gotten an evap on one of those.
I really wish I could get a pic for you ladies. You can even see it a little without holding it up to the light.

I keep telling myself "Self, dont get your hopes up!" But its kinda of exciting. Im not gonna lie. But I can see how heartbreaking it is when it turns out to be an evap.

On another note, the lady from the doctors office called me and told me that my progetserone was showing + for ovulation. She however did not tell me about the fertility culture.

Anyways....how's everyone's day going so far???

QUOTE]

LOL!!! I know....I thought about it while I was looking at it. What nuts we are sometimes, huh???

LOL!!! I know...
I wish we could see a pic too! :( ok so what exactly is a fertility culture?

I just went back and looked at it again and compared it to 2 other ones from a couple days ago and they are stark white where the line should be. Ive never ever gotten an evap on one of those.
I really wish I could get a pic for you ladies. You can even see it a little without holding it up to the light.

I keep telling myself "Self, dont get your hopes up!" But its kinda of exciting. Im not gonna lie. But I can see how heartbreaking it is when it turns out to be an evap.

On another note, the lady from the doctors office called me and told me that my progetserone was showing + for ovulation. She however did not tell me about the fertility culture.

Anyways....how's everyone's day going so far???

Great!! Jus ready to ovulate already!! :wacko:

CaliGirl - I have no idea what one is...LOL!. I asked the nurse the same thing after the doctor was gone but she couldn't even tell me...LOL! Great job!

Baby4u - Hump Hump Hump til you get the O!!!!! It'll happen!!!

I love all my TTC buddies....You ladies are awesome!!!! :hugs:

You know I get so upset when I see things like this....

The following is a post by a lady on another thread (she's so sweet)

"I went to the Dr this morning as Im now 2 days late. Ive had BFP's on saturday on one brand of tests and BFN on a different brand the next day. The urine test they did at the drs office came back and the nurse said she wasnt sure if it were negative or not , which is confusing, and I asked, "you dont know if its negative or positive?" and then she just said, "well its negative", so I had a blood test done this morning to measure quantitative hcg.

My question is has anyone ever gotten a pos blood test when getting a neg or unsure result on a drs urine test???? "

Then some lady posted this as a response to it....

Just based on your charts....I would have never asked for a beta (just being honest). Your temps do not reflect a pregnancy at all. But to answer your question, yes it is possible to get a negative urine test and a + blood test. Best luck next cycle!

I mean, come on...really??? That was posted by ChristinaRN. I just think it is so rude. I posted a response and told her it was wrong....

some people. well i want to as my regular dr to run a ov test on me but i dont know if i should ask

Yes it is! :( You said that you were doing the vitamin b6 now right? Are you doing prenatals as well?

I stopped taking the b6 after 2 months it was causing blurred vision and wasnt helping but I am doing prenatals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->