The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

OOOOH! I think I'm getting close to OV!!! Just POAS again and it was much darker than this afternoon, and the darkest I've seen this cycle!! :happydance: I came back downstairs and my hubby was half asleep on the couch, and I said to him, "Nevermind, you don't get tonight off!! Don't fall asleep!" I even showed him my stick...he was not amused! :haha:

:rofl: Thats so funny!!! Tell him to just give you the quickie, and then he can go right back to sleep!!!! :haha:

And yeah, as for this things we notice when we actually start paying attention!! It makes me wonder if I always had these symptoms, and just never noticed them before... then it makes me wonder HOW could I never have paid attention or noticed any of it before??!!! :shrug:

OOOOH! I think I'm getting close to OV!!! Just POAS again and it was much darker than this afternoon, and the darkest I've seen this cycle!! :happydance: I came back downstairs and my hubby was half asleep on the couch, and I said to him, "Nevermind, you don't get tonight off!! Don't fall asleep!" I even showed him my stick...he was not amused! :haha:

Yay! So excited for you!

oh OPKs how you frustrate me, not that I expected any different :)

Rae- weird... thats actually how mine looked last monthe when they must have actually been positive. I got them like that 3 days in a row.... and according to FF and when I think I O'd this month (didnt test since hubby was gone anyway and I knew I would miss it... but I got that EWCM, so thats when I am assuming I O'd this mo.) But anyway... since they were like that right after I thought it was not quite positive... but it must have been.. you should BD just in case!!! ;)

Hubby and I are sticking with it. Every other day until ovulation is confirmed or AF shows. I had a bunch of EWCM last night and tonight my cervix is high soft and open tonight (as far as I can tell) so hoping it is coming soon! I only have 8 OPKs left!

wooo-hooo!!! FX that you get the BFP any day!!! I bet with the EWCM its either tomorrow!! Hopefully a few days earlier than last month!! :)

Still sick... this is freakin nuts and I'm grumpy and tired and irritated. Needless to say I'd rather get some much-needed sleep tonight then try to BD when I don't even understand wtf is going on with my OPK's.

did anyone have painful ov pain or some really bad cramping around ov time?

I've been having pinchy/sharp cramps on my right side, today and yesterday. Makes sense if I am really leading up to OV. Amazing what we notice when paying attention to our bodies, isn't it??

yeah i started to notice so much about my body now that i didnt know or even thought about before i started ttc

Going to sleep now... night ladies.. FX for those of you who are going to BD tonight!!! LOL ;)

Kendra... feel better hun.

Babydust to us all!!! xx
Talk tomorrow!

Good morning ladies!!!

Gueyilla - Yeah, I had some really bad cramping and aching (especially on the right side) when it was O time!!!

Rae - YEAY!!!! You're gonna O!!!!

Lisa - That is too funny!!!! Your husband was probably like..."This damn woman won't leave me alone...." LOL!!!! Its a catch 22. They complain whether they get it or dont get it...hahahaha

Kendra - Im sorry that you're still not feeling good.

Well, I didnt get to test this morning. My tests are in my bathroom and my in-laws are shacked up in our room until they leave tomorrow. LOL!
So, maybe I'll pee on a $tree cheapie later.

Talk to you ladies later. Hope everyone has a god day.

Hey fellow ttcers. I'm an addict- in ladies posting via phone.

So, was meant to Bd last night but dh rolled in at 330aM drunk. Disturbed my sleep so unsure if my temp hike was real or not. Hmpf.

Q on opk- if they.are almost same colour, that's pos right? Says so on my packet.

The OPKs are supposed to be the same as the control line or darker for a +. But Ive heard some people say that if half of the line is the same as the control line, then its positive. I dont know....Its all so confusing...LOL!!!!

Well, ladies....I went to the bathroom earlier and there was a little bit of pink when I wiped. Which is normal for me when AF is on her way. So I guess Im out this month. I think its too late on to be IB. :(
Hopefully my doc will up my dose of Clomid next month. :)

Im sorry RN...
my temp went below the coveline today i guess im not gonna get preggo this time

Well, Im back from running around doing some shopping and having lunch. I had put a tampon in and when I took it out there was only one tiny spot of pink tinged CM on it.
So....Im thinking AF might start tomorrow instead of today.

Well, Im back from running around doing some shopping and having lunch. I had put a tampon in and when I took it out there was only one tiny spot of pink tinged CM on it.
So....Im thinking AF might start tomorrow instead of today.

maybe its not a bad thing maybe its not the :witch:

Alright ladies TMI ahead read at your own risk! As you all know my luteal phase is around 7 days which means this month I should O around the 13th. I have had some lower backaches yesterday and today but a bit ago I had loads of ewcm! I am hoping that my O is just around the corner! :) I am using opks and havent gotten a positive yet but maybe this weekend? that could mean I will have a 10 or more day luteal phase! :dance:

Happy Friday Ladies! Hope you all are doing well...

Cali - This is my 4th cycle of being on Fertilaid for Women. It has given me energy, made my hair & nails grow, increased my libido while of course giving me proper nutrition. I've researched it a ton and have seen that many women dealing with PCOS or other infertility issues have benefitted most from it. I've never had those issues...I ovulate, have regular periods I've just never been pregnant. So, I was trying it out to see if it helped any. However, I've been taking a multi-vitamin with it all this time and JUST recently found out that the makers of fertilaid recommend that you don't take vitamins along with their vitamin b/c of the added folate, iron, etc., that can actually be a hindrance. So, I've decided to stop taking the multi-vitamin to see if that helps any. I've decided to take this for 6 months and discontinue if nothing happens. I can tell that it's been balancing my hormones though. It lengthened my cycles in the beginning just by a couple days and then took it back to 28 days. My dh just started taking fertilaid for men just this cycle and even though they say to take it at least 3 months for maximum effect, he has already noticed the changes in his body. We've noticed that it's actually helped him to physically increase his semen as well. I've taken fertilaid cm and it works amazingly! I noticed the difference within in a week! I actually don't get ewcm on my own. When I took the fertilaid cm, it increased my cm like crazy and actually caused me to have ewcm for the first time. It also increases your libido as well. So...needless to say, I have nothing but great things to say about it. I can definitely see that it has helped more ladies who have had issues with their cycles rather than regular 28 day cycle women, however it still has helped everyone.

RN - so sorry to hear that you may be out. I hope that it's not what you think!

Kasi - hoping you see your pos opk very soon!

Gueyilla - don't lose hope. I've seen the pregnancy charts that are for public view on the ff site and there are some temps there have ones that drop below the coverline and still become pregnant. FX'd!

Evening ladies - hope everyone is good and collecting :dust: for everyone

Alright ladies TMI ahead read at your own risk! As you all know my luteal phase is around 7 days which means this month I should O around the 13th. I have had some lower backaches yesterday and today but a bit ago I had loads of ewcm! I am hoping that my O is just around the corner! :) I am using opks and havent gotten a positive yet but maybe this weekend? that could mean I will have a 10 or more day luteal phase! :dance:

I am the same too, I expected to have a +ive OPK by now so hopeing for one tomorrow and BD tonight and still sticking to bd every other day. What time of day does everyone do their OPK? and unsure about CM before O what should it look like?

:wohoo: Finally a positive OPK!!!! Last night's was just about positive, then this morning and this afternoon they have been very positive!!! Yipeeeee!! I'm actually amazed at how clearly positive they are. I didn't have 100% faith in the IC's, which is why I was also throwing in a CB digi or CVS brand once in a while. But now I'm totally converted to IC's! Hopefully I won't need them anymore though, hehe. :thumbup: Luckily, hubby was able to rally last night, and he only laughed at me a little when I was jumping around like a crazy lady because of my excitment over ovulating! :blush:

How's everyone else today??

RN - FX that it was a case of late IB!

I am the same too, I expected to have a +ive OPK by now so hopeing for one tomorrow and BD tonight and still sticking to bd every other day. What time of day does everyone do their OPK? and unsure about CM before O what should it look like?

I would recommend doing your OPKs in the afternoon and/or evening. I've read that the LH builds up in your body throughout the day. Yesterday I did one at 4pm - line was very light, 9pm - line was much darker and nearly positive. It was pretty much the same color as the control line, kind of like half the line was darker. Hard to explain, and I was sometimes confused when I read other people describe a positive....but you'll know it when you see it.

I also noticed that yesterday and today I would have a sudden "wet" feeling :blush: a couple times during the day, and when I went to the bathroom it would be clear CM.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"