The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I've seen some very rude responses on her before, including the one that made FertileMertile leave (I'm sure you all caught some of her posts before) I just don't understand why everyone just can't be supportive. I know this journey is hard and frustrating and it is a little painful seeing people with BFPs when you're still waiting but I am always happy for anyone with a BFP. They've been trying too and want it just as bad. There is no reason to be rude to others because you personally are in a difficult/emotional situation.

RN - I'm super stoked about that line! Here is hoping that it isn't just a nasty evap and is really the start of your BFP! I know they usually say evaps do not show up with dye color in them (although I've seen a few rare cases where they did) so if it is pink, lets hope!!

I'm off to go pee in a cup :rofl:

Im still holding me pee lol i think ill wait about anoother hour lol just to make sure its enough

oh OPKs how you frustrate me, not that I expected any different :)

Attachments

• DSCN0888.jpg
    DSCN0888.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN0889.jpg
    DSCN0889.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Rae - No, I dont know what you're talking about with FertileMertile. What happened? Maybe I just dont remember.

Anyways....
So, I took the test with me when I went to pick up my son and got a good look at it in the sunlight. Clearly an evap. But at least now I know what one looks like. The line looked like more of an indent but from the one side it looked like it had color. Just a nasty trick of the lighting....LOL!

So, will test tomorrow morning with a cheapie i think and save the frer.

Rae - No, I dont know what you're talking about with FertileMertile. What happened? Maybe I just dont remember.

It wasn't a huge big deal but she had a thread reminding everyone not to post OPK/HPT images in the main TTC thread since there are galleries for them and it is a rule (she had posted an OPK and was apologizing for upsetting anyone) and someone posted that they didn't want to see the images because they hate everyone who gets a BFP. FM left because she was uncomfortable getting a comment like that (she was already having a hard time) I just don't get stuff like that though, no reason to say you hate someone just because they have something you want.

It wasn't a hug big deal but she had a thread reminding everyone not to post OPK/HPT images in the main TTC thread since there are galleries for them and it is a rule (she had posted an OPK and was apologizing for upsetting anyone) and someone posted that they didn't want to see the images because they hate everyone who gets a BFP. FM left because she was uncomfortable getting a comment like that (she was already having a hard time) I just don't get stuff like that though, no reason to say you hate someone just because they have something you want.

wow that is crazy!!

That wasnt here in our thread was it???

Nope, it was just on the main TTC boards.

I cannot get over how great it is to see my ticker finally below a double digit wait for O even based off my 50 day cycle. Although it I O like last month it would be on CD 35 and that is just 7 days away! Now watch, because I'm all excited my body is gonna rebel again and give me a 90 day cycle or something :wacko:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! Nothing new to report on my end. OPKs still very light. :growlmad: Rae, they are way lighter than yours, so you can feel good about that at least! LOL :haha: I'm off to do more research on Soy b/c now I'm annoyed by this whole long cycle thing. I thought they were getting shorter but I was so wrong. :dohh:

Oh, and RN - Can't wait until Sat to hear about your :bfp: hehehe

I'm so glad that we have pleasant and amazing ladies on this thread. I do see some rude comments here and there and just can't understand why the need to be so hateful sometimes. Just don't get it.

RN - SO excited for you! Try not to stress out w/ all that testing...lol. I truly hope to see that you get your bfp soon!

Rae - I'm sure it is great to see that you're half way through your cycle. Yay!

As for me, nothing really new to report. Still feeling some ovulation pain but that's normal for me at this time. I've felt slight cramping on and off today but nothing else other than the wonderful bloating I seem to be having...always! Now it's just the waiting game...

hey sorry ladies i have been glued for FF!!!!! its awsome!!!!

i Ovulated 16 days ago so my LP is 16 days long and i started my af this am but its ok bc im excited to chart again this month and do My OPKS..

Y dont yall come join us in the chat rooms.. It cost me 10 dollars for a 30 day VIP membership... OMG its sooo worth it!!!!

how is everyone??

anymore BFP?

Lisa - Where are our eggies?? I think they got lost! :shrug:

hey sorry ladies i have been glued for FF!!!!! its awsome!!!!

i Ovulated 16 days ago so my LP is 16 days long and i started my af this am but its ok bc im excited to chart again this month and do My OPKS..

Y dont yall come join us in the chat rooms.. It cost me 10 dollars for a 30 day VIP membership... OMG its sooo worth it!!!!

how is everyone??

anymore BFP?

So sorry that you got your af...but so happy to see that you are good and ready to start the next cycle. Way to be positive!

did anyone have painful ov pain or some really bad cramping around ov time?

OOOOH! I think I'm getting close to OV!!! Just POAS again and it was much darker than this afternoon, and the darkest I've seen this cycle!! :happydance: I came back downstairs and my hubby was half asleep on the couch, and I said to him, "Nevermind, you don't get tonight off!! Don't fall asleep!" I even showed him my stick...he was not amused! :haha:

did anyone have painful ov pain or some really bad cramping around ov time?

I've been having pinchy/sharp cramps on my right side, today and yesterday. Makes sense if I am really leading up to OV. Amazing what we notice when paying attention to our bodies, isn't it??

oh OPKs how you frustrate me, not that I expected any different :)

Rae- weird... thats actually how mine looked last monthe when they must have actually been positive. I got them like that 3 days in a row.... and according to FF and when I think I O'd this month (didnt test since hubby was gone anyway and I knew I would miss it... but I got that EWCM, so thats when I am assuming I O'd this mo.) But anyway... since they were like that right after I thought it was not quite positive... but it must have been.. you should BD just in case!!! ;)

Is anyone taking FertilAid for women?

I am...what makes you ask?

I was curious about it... I had just read some stuff on it, and how women who are having trouble TTC that it is the first thing that they should try, and that there is also one for the OH as well.. how many months have you been TTC, and also, how long have you been taking it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->