The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

OMG!!!! Im having the worst sore crampy feeling ever also a weird fluttery feeling and creamy white cm wth...

Evening ladies - hope everyone is good and collecting :dust: for everyone

Alright ladies TMI ahead read at your own risk! As you all know my luteal phase is around 7 days which means this month I should O around the 13th. I have had some lower backaches yesterday and today but a bit ago I had loads of ewcm! I am hoping that my O is just around the corner! :) I am using opks and havent gotten a positive yet but maybe this weekend? that could mean I will have a 10 or more day luteal phase! :dance:

I am the same too, I expected to have a +ive OPK by now so hopeing for one tomorrow and BD tonight and still sticking to bd every other day. What time of day does everyone do their OPK? and unsure about CM before O what should it look like?

It is best test w/ an opk during the afternoon/evening time. I've always done it my fmu b/c it's just easier but I later found out that the fmu could sometimes be misleading and give you a false positive. True story: Just yesterday, my best friend called me and told me that she got a pos opk after taking her fmu. She then took it again after that and saw that it was a neg opk. I told her what I had found out about the fmu and how it can be misleading when detecting the LH in your urine. So, like Lisa said, do it later in the day. I tested with opk's later in the day this cycle for the first time and I was able to really pinpoint when I ovulated by taking it in the evening time and then in the morning and then the following day as well if need be. I had 3 pos opk's so after testing the 4th one and got a neg opk, I knew that I was at that moment ovulating. Your cm should be ewcm or watery before ovulation. Hope that helps!

:wohoo: Finally a positive OPK!!!! Last night's was just about positive, then this morning and this afternoon they have been very positive!!! Yipeeeee!! I'm actually amazed at how clearly positive they are. I didn't have 100% faith in the IC's, which is why I was also throwing in a CB digi or CVS brand once in a while. But now I'm totally converted to IC's! Hopefully I won't need them anymore though, hehe. :thumbup: Luckily, hubby was able to rally last night, and he only laughed at me a little when I was jumping around like a crazy lady because of my excitment over ovulating! :blush:

How's everyone else today??

RN - FX that it was a case of late IB!

SO happy that you got your pos opk!! How very exciting! I know the feeling, I was jumping up and down when I saw my smiley face on my opk and my dh was like...wth?! He soon found out what I was so excited about. They just have no idea! Continue to get that bd'ing in! FX'd for you girlie!

KasiGirl - Thats awesome. Gives that eggie plenty of time to implant!!!!!

Lisa - YAY for the +OPK!!!! Just think, in a couple of weeks you could be getting a diff kind of + test!!!!!

Mrs Grimes - I read that its not good to use FMU too for the OPKs. The papers that came with mine told me to test between 10am and 8pm. And it did say about the LH building up in your system during the day. I did it a couple of times with FMU just to see what it would do and it gaves me complete negatives each time. Thats funny that your friends was +. Goes to show how diff every woman is. Gotta love the stuff we go through, huh? LOL!!!

Well ladies, still no AF and the pink tinged CM is gone. :shrug:
But I dont "feel" anything right now. No cramping...no nothing. My bbs are still alittle sore but not much other than that.

ok ladies! no more early morning opks! gonna test when I get home tonite! :) lets hope for some good news!

Well ladies, I am officially on vacation! Woohoo! I'm talking to you from Anaheim, California! Anyway, I'm going to be a bit scarce but we have internet so I'll try to at least catch up most nights. Unfortunately since I only got 3 hours of sleep and then went through a time zone change my temps today would not be totally reliable but I did temp at home before I left super early this morning and it was a good dip in temp so maybe ovulation dip?? But like I said, not dependable. Is it bad that when I fell asleep on the plane I actually considered whipping out my thermometer and checking my temp when I woke out. Hey psycho lady with the thermometer! LOL! But, I woke up with major O pains so good sign maybe or just weird airplane body behavior. Lots of EWCM today though!

Lisa - SOOOOO excited you got your positive OPK! Send those good O vibes my way!

RN - I'm hoping with everything I've got you're just having implantation spotting or something and not out really.

Love and good luck to all my girls! Now I'm off to a hockey game. Go Ducks :)

Rae woo hoo enjoy your vacation! :)

Guess what ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got home and immediately did an OPK test and it was positive! Yay! I am hoping I Ovulate in the next day or two then that means my luteal phase would be 11-12 days! I am super excited.. take a look! It's a bit fuzzy but it's a smiley! :)

Attachments

• 2011-04-08_17.38.41.jpg
    2011-04-08_17.38.41.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
Rae - Have a GREAT vacation!! I am def sending my O vibes your way!

Kasi - Hooray for that smiley!! We'll be TWW buddies!!

Rae - Have a GREAT vacation!! I am def sending my O vibes your way!

Kasi - Hooray for that smiley!! We'll be TWW buddies!!

Sounds good! :) Although I have never experienced a two week wait! This is a new and exciting adventure since my Luteal phase has been 6-7 days for a few months! :happydance:

Well hopefully this time it will be long enough for that little bean to stick!! Now, go :sex:!!! Hahaha.

I plan on it! :) Let's hope the hubby comes home happy! He's gonna get it and he doesn't even know it yet! LOL

Hahaha! Oh our poor hubbies! So used and abused. My hubby and I finished dinner, and were watching tv, and he turns to me and goes, "Soooo....do you want to :sex: now? Cause I was gonna put a movie on..." LOL! So romantic! So obviously we went upstairs and DTD, and he's now watching his movie undisturbed! :winkwink:

Awesome! At least he warned you before he was upset when you interrupted his movie for some BD'ing LOL

Hahah! He was so funny, he said it hesitantly like he didn't know if I'd be annoyed by him asking so un-romatically....but I was just like SURE LET'S GO! :rofl:

Let's hope this is the story you can tell your future DD or DS about the night they were conceived! LOL

Or maybe not tell them but a joke between you and the hubs! :happydance:

:haha: Yes def!!

Good luck to you tonight, I hope the :spermy: gets where it needs to be!!

:dust: to all of you lovely ladies!!

i hope that the :spermy: catches all our eggys lol and the :witch: STAYS THE HELL AWAY!!!

Got pneumonia now... I knew I was sicker than I was getting credit for. Gonna try to rest all weekend. Hope you ladies have a great weekend doing all the baby dances :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->