The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Lisa & Kasi - You ladies are so funny. And yes, our poor husbands that just get used & abused. LOL!!!! But when we stop wanting it so much they're gonna be like ....WTH??? LOL!!

Rae - YAY for vacation. Have fun!!!! We'll miss you!!!!!

Kendra - Oh my. Make sure you get plenty of sleep, take your medication and stay hydrated!!!!!

So, I woke up this morning and my bbs still hurt like hell!!!! No more pink tinged CM. I didn't test this morning because I wanted to wait another day or two to see if the :witch: shows.

Hahaha! Oh our poor hubbies! So used and abused. My hubby and I finished dinner, and were watching tv, and he turns to me and goes, "Soooo....do you want to :sex: now? Cause I was gonna put a movie on..." LOL! So romantic! So obviously we went upstairs and DTD, and he's now watching his movie undisturbed! :winkwink:

LOL Lisa this cracked me up. I've been having to stick with it for hubby too as in "Ok, but if you're too tired tonight you know that means we're going to tomorrow" Never thought we'd be in this position.

RN - YAY!!! So glad the witch is keeping at bay for now. I'm so hoping that was just implantation spotting and you're still working on cooking that little bean!

Kendra - I am so sorry you're sick honey! I hope you start feeling better soon. I know how you feel, I had the flew last cycle which landed right around when I apparently ovulated (wasn't testing at that point since I was sick in bed) Hope you have a speedy recovery!

So hubby is still asleep in bed. Must have worn him out last night :winkwink: But, I may finally have some good news. My temps went back up this morning. I know it is going to take a while for my body to adjust to this new timezone so I'm not getting my hopes up yet but this room is much colder than we keep our room at home so you would think they'd be lower if anything. Plus, I had a really negative OPK yesterday (not like the mega dark ones I've been having lately) and had those really sharp O pains on the plane. We'll see. Hopefully temps stay up over the next few days.

I swear I am starting to hate these OPKs since I can't tell what is actually a positive for me. I might actually suck it up and invest in some digi's or a monitor if we're out this cycle since my long cycles + not knowing when I ovulate = me wearing hubby out very early on and both of us are feeling a bit like robots at this stage

Ooh Rae!!! I bet you O'd!!!!! You're gonna conceive your little bean on vacay. Thats so sweet!!!!

Hey Rae -

Im CD30 and 13DPO. No AF but Im pretty sure Im not preggers. I just feel like the :witch: is coming.

Aw I hope it doesn't. Are you going to test again tomorrow? How long is your luteal phase normally?

I honestly dont know how long my LP is because this is the first month that Ive tracked my O. And I know I O'd around the time I thought because my blood work showed I did. So I dont know. :shrug:
Im guessing that I'll get AF within the next day or 2.

Well, keep us updated. We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Rae woo hoo enjoy your vacation! :)

Guess what ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got home and immediately did an OPK test and it was positive! Yay! I am hoping I Ovulate in the next day or two then that means my luteal phase would be 11-12 days! I am super excited.. take a look! It's a bit fuzzy but it's a smiley! :)

Don't you just LOVE seeing that smiley face. It always puts a huge smile on my face for sure! Happy Bd'ing to You!

Rn - Yes, keeping our fx'd for you!

Rae - Have a wonderful time in CA. Have not visited there yet but dh and I are making plans this summer to take a trip out there. Enjoy your time and catch that egg while relaxing!

Baby Dust to all you ladies! :)

Gueyilla - wonderful news! Hope this it for you also!

Rae woo hoo enjoy your vacation! :)

Guess what ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got home and immediately did an OPK test and it was positive! Yay! I am hoping I Ovulate in the next day or two then that means my luteal phase would be 11-12 days! I am super excited.. take a look! It's a bit fuzzy but it's a smiley! :)

Don't you just LOVE seeing that smiley face. It always puts a huge smile on my face for sure! Happy Bd'ing to You!

It was great! When my hubby got home I was so excited! :) He said apparently the smiley on the test results in a smiley on the wifey! :) Needless to say we bd'd last night! :happydance:

Well there sure is a lot of BD'ing going on with this thread! I love it! Haha!

Kendra - Oh my!! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Rae - Woohoo, I think this is it!! A little vacation beanie!!

RN - Hope AF stays away. I have a good feeling!

Come on :bfp:s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->