The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well there sure is a lot of BD'ing going on with this thread! I love it! Haha!

Kendra - Oh my!! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Rae - Woohoo, I think this is it!! A little vacation beanie!!

RN - Hope AF stays away. I have a good feeling!

Come on :bfp:s!!!

Yes there is! :) BD'd again this morning! :) Gotta get the eggy! so I tested with an OPK digital again a few hours after getting up and it was negative... is it possible to only get one positive result? Or could my body be trying to ovulate but nothing and i will eventually ovulate around day 20 like normal?

Who knows! But i am going to try and be positive that my luteal phase has shifted at least! :)

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

I believe it's possible to only get one positive OPK, if you ovulated yesterday or late last night. I too am choosing to believe that you ovulated early and your LP will now be long enough to hang onto that bean. :)

I just looked up my EDD based on ovulation today - Dec. 31st!! Happy New Year! :thumbup:

I believe it's possible to only get one positive OPK, if you ovulated yesterday or late last night. I too am choosing to believe that you ovulated early and your LP will now be long enough to hang onto that bean. :)

I just looked up my EDD based on ovulation today - Dec. 31st!! Happy New Year! :thumbup:

I am an optimistic person so I vote that i ovulated! LOL but time will tell... lets hope my temps go up! :) They were up this morning but I took my temp about 2 hours later than normal so I can't go off of that tomorrow will tell!

Based on my ovulation date I would be the 30th or 31st! So exciting! I could use the tax deduction! LOL or I would love to start the new year with a new family member! I am definitely not picky! :happydance:

It's official! I am a POAS addict LOL! Up until this month I have never used the OPK's, but today I have used 3! I got a smiley yesterday but was skeptical! LOL So I checked twice this morning both were negative and then when I just got home I did another one and lo and behold another smiley! :) Woo hoo I am ovulating way earlier than last month!

Dam her she needs to either come or let you get you :bfp:
AFM: my temp went up a little i think this is good?

MrsGrimes- I am going to look into getting fertilaid if I don't get preggo this next cycle.... thanks for the info..

Rae- have a great vacation!! FX that you get your sticky bean while being here in Cali!! ;)

Kendra, I can't believe it you poor thing!! I hope you get better SOON! :(

RnMommy- I hope that bitch stays away!!! Are you going to test this morning?

Lisa, Kasi and Gueyilla- FX for you ladies!!! We are due to get some more BFP's in our group!!! :)

So I leave for Cabo a week from today.. AF will show up on like day 2 of vacation! :( lol But I am excited for her to get here, so I can try again!!!! it was weird this month, knowing that I am def not preggo, since hubby was out of town when I O'd... so, that and the fact that we were doing Mexico, we just skipped this month. I am just praying that next month it works and we get preggo again. Went to a BBQ last night at a friends house... she is preggo, and so is my best friend..who was there also... I am so excited for them. But couldn't help but feel like... wow, I should be sitting there with them exchanging preg symptoms and body changes with them! One of them is 18 weeks and the other is 16 1/2 weeks, I should have been 7 months at this point, had I not had the MC... so I am excited for them, but I have to admit, I was jealous and feeling a tad depressed... :(

MrsGrimes- I am going to look into getting fertilaid if I don't get preggo this next cycle.... thanks for the info..

Rae- have a great vacation!! FX that you get your sticky bean while being here in Cali!! ;)

Lisa, Kasi and Gueyilla- FX for you ladies!!! We are due to get some more BFP's in our group!!! :)

So I leave for Cabo a week from today.. AF will show up on like day 2 of vacation! :( lol But I am excited for her to get here, so I can try again!!!! it was weird this month, knowing that I am def not preggo, since hubby was out of town when I O'd... so, that and the fact that we were doing Mexico, we just skipped this month. I am just praying that next month it works and we get preggo again. Went to a BBQ last night at a friends house... she is preggo, and so is my best friend..who was there also... I am so excited for them. But couldn't help but feel like... wow, I should be sitting there with them exchanging preg symptoms and body changes with them! One of them is 18 weeks and the other is 16 1/2 weeks, I should have been 7 months at this point, had I not had the MC... so I am excited for them, but I have to
admit, I was jealous and feeling a tad depressed... :(

:hugs: It's so hard when it seems like you're surrounded by pregnancy. You get that pang of jealousy, then feel guilty for feeling jealous. :dohh: We are going to a friend's daughter's 4th bday party later this afternoon...I was talking to her this morning and she was saying how yesterday was the kid's party, and today's party is for family and a few friends who don't have kids. That made me a little sad. :nope: I'm not the only one, but I'm of course a little jealous I'm not in the other group!

Speaking of jealousy -- I am SO JEALOUS you're going to Cabo!! :haha:

So I leave for Cabo a week from today.. AF will show up on like day 2 of vacation! :( lol But I am excited for her to get here, so I can try again!!!! it was weird this month, knowing that I am def not preggo, since hubby was out of town when I O'd... so, that and the fact that we were doing Mexico, we just skipped this month. I am just praying that next month it works and we get preggo again. Went to a BBQ last night at a friends house... she is preggo, and so is my best friend..who was there also... I am so excited for them. But couldn't help but feel like... wow, I should be sitting there with them exchanging preg symptoms and body changes with them! One of them is 18 weeks and the other is 16 1/2 weeks, I should have been 7 months at this point, had I not had the MC... so I am excited for them, but I have to
admit, I was jealous and feeling a tad depressed... :(

:hugs: It's so hard when it seems like you're surrounded by pregnancy. You get that pang of jealousy, then feel guilty for feeling jealous. :dohh: We are going to a friend's daughter's 4th bday party later this afternoon...I was talking to her this morning and she was saying how yesterday was the kid's party, and today's party is for family and a few friends who don't have kids. That made me a little sad. :nope: I'm not the only one, but I'm of course a little jealous I'm not in the other group!

Speaking of jealousy -- I am SO JEALOUS you're going to Cabo!! :haha:

Its so true!!! I was jealous, then I totally felt guilty this morning that I was jealous! :shrug: Just think... next year you will be invited to the Kid's party!! ;)

LOL!!! I am SO excited to go to Cabo :happydance: I have never even been to Mexico so it should be a blast! Short trip... Sunday to Thursday, but at least we will be there by 11:50 am Sunday... so we will get the rest of that day, and then 3 full days! There are 9 of us going! The rest of the group is leaving this Thursday!!!

I am excited to go... but super excited that we are going to be trying again when we come home!!! I should O the week after we come home!! This month I had EWCM at CD9... and them had CM for a week. So I think I O around CD 13- 14.. But I didn't take any OPK's cause I didnt want to waste the money, since he was gone, and going to Mexico, I didnt want to take the chance of being preggo, and partying for 4 days!! FX that I actually did O this month, and that I will next month! ;)

Hey ladies did my opk today and got a positive yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

so can I join the TWW with Lisa and Kasigirl??? FX that those :sperm: get those eggies

DSC03555.jpg

FX still for RN

Kendra - Sorry to hear you are still poorly

yay! i love seeing smiley faces!!! IF i dont get my :bfp: im gonna try those lol

Hey ladies did my opk today and got a positive yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

so can I join the TWW with Lisa and Kasigirl??? FX that those :sperm: get those eggies

View attachment 191200

FX still for RN

YAY pink! I am also on the TWW... Here's hoping it's our month my fellow TTC ladies!

I went to a christening today, seeing those little ones made me wanna grab one and do a runner. haha (clearly i didn't in case you think I have gone completely nuts!)

I am 5DPO but I feel as though AF may arrive soon :( Boobs really sore - have been for past few days. This is what happened last month. HMPF!

Kendra- sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you get well soon.

RN- sooooo excited. I hope I hear good news when I next log in!

View attachment 191200

FX still for RN

YAY pink! I am also on the TWW... Here's hoping it's our month my fellow TTC ladies!

I went to a christening today, seeing those little ones made me wanna grab one and do a runner. haha (clearly i didn't in case you think I have gone completely nuts!)

I am 5DPO but I feel as though AF may arrive soon :( Boobs really sore - have been for past few days. This is what happened last month. HMPF!

Kendra- sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you get well soon.

RN- sooooo excited. I hope I hear good news when I next log in!

I know, I am chief bridesmaid at a wedding next sunday and I know there will be loads of kids there and I want one so come on ladies this is the month for us all to hold on to those beans xxx

I know what you mean about the DH - he has never had so much :sex: and now he is complaining,:haha: I keep telling him we arent going to have a baby just sleeping next to each other and now I have a smiley face gonna BD tomorrow night too as already jumped DH today :thumbup: FX girlies

Well ladies. I just took an Answer early result test and got a BFN!!!!
Ive had one more episode of pink tinged CM when I wiped but nothing else. Im getting a little crampy. So we'll see.
Im a little upset. Sure enough some hint of a line would have appeared by now. Im 14DPO and CD31.
I wish the :witch: would just show up already so I can move onto the next cycle and my next round of Clomid.
But hey, at least if AF shows in the next day or two it means I had a "normal" cycle this month and that is great!!! First one Ive had in about a year!!!!!

Well ladies. I just took an Answer early result test and got a BFN!!!!
Ive had one more episode of pink tinged CM when I wiped but nothing else. Im getting a little crampy. So we'll see.
Im a little upset. Sure enough some hint of a line would have appeared by now. Im 14DPO and CD31.
I wish the :witch: would just show up already so I can move onto the next cycle and my next round of Clomid.
But hey, at least if AF shows in the next day or two it means I had a "normal" cycle this month and that is great!!! First one Ive had in about a year!!!!!

I hope you get a :bfp: hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->