The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Pink - Yay! Another TWW buddy!!

Earlier when I was at my friend's house, I rubbed her fertility god statue that she got in Hawaii on her honeymoon, hoping it helps!! :thumbup: I also had plans last night that got cancelled last minute, which allowed me to come home and BD with the hubby (tried earlier in the day but were too rushed, lol) otherwise we would have missed each other since he was going out...I'm hoping that was a little "divine intervention". :winkwink:

I also wanted your opinions ladies, when do you think we've had "enough" :sex:.....

Thurs - Almost pos OPK at night, BD'd
Fri - Pos OPK in morning, BD'd
Sat - OPK still pos in the morning, BD'd
Sun (today) - OPK neg, still dark but not pos anymore, BD'd

Should we BD tomorrow too? I ask because this week is going to be crazy for my hubby at work and I know he'll get home late, and I can already sense that he's ready for a day off, lol

Hey ladies. I've come to the conclusion that my temps are just teasing me. They went way up yesterday just to drop back down. Probably just jet lag catching up with me. Cruel cruel joke. Anyways, didn't take an OPK yesterday since it is hard to find time to pee in a cup when busy running around all day. It's not like I carry an OPK and a disposable cup around with me :) Ugh. Still no clue if I'm going to O this cycle. It's one thing if we just miss it this cycle, it is another thing all together if I never get my temp rise and I just don't ovulate. 4 more days until last month's O day passes. I hate all this waiting and not being sure.

RN - I'm so hoping your AF is not gonna show. Maybe it is just taking a while for it to show up on a test.

All you ladies now in the 2ww - Good luck and baby dust!

Yay Pink! Welcome to the TWW! :)

RN let's hope that you o'd later than you thought and just need more time for it to show up on a test! :)

Well ladies... I officially O'd on Friday or Saturday! FF finally confirmed it! Woo hoo! I shouldn't see AF for at least a week to 10 days! I am sooo excited!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Feeling better today... even tried to BD with hubby last night, but after a few to drink he couldn't really finish. Gah. So anyone know what the 21 day progesterone test is? I just realized that's the blood work I'm getting done on the 15th. It's exactly 21 days into my cycle.

rn- hopefully your bfp is just a bit shy!

lisa- i think youre good to let the hubby rest a bit. hehheh

took my temp this am- v depressed. 6dpo and it dropped to just above coverline. boobs sore too. not a good sign. :(

Hola ladies! So I have been getting a positive OPK sinc like last week but today jus for fun i tested and for 1ce the test line was dark!! like darker than the control line! Im like i thought i already ovulated?? Im so confused! I think my temp was up yesterday but still!!

Baby, so you got pos opk last week? And your temp rose last week?

Well at least I think so. When I first started out the line was light but they got darker. But Saturday and today was super super dark! Never been that way before. And yeah it kind of did rise. It was up yesterday. I'm so confused. I felt a little 'pain' on my right side a while ago. I just dot know! :shrug:

i had that happen to me on the day it says i ov i got a pos on the day i think i ov i got the test line was darker than the control line so im hoping that i did ov and no matter what im gonna test on the 30 so that i can be sure that i did the :witch: is really not coming or she shows up

Feeling better today... even tried to BD with hubby last night, but after a few to drink he couldn't really finish. Gah. So anyone know what the 21 day progesterone test is? I just realized that's the blood work I'm getting done on the 15th. It's exactly 21 days into my cycle.

I did a lot of research on this because I had to do it too. Except my doc had wanted me to come in between CD22-24 but I ended up gettting it done on CD21 due to scheduling conflicts with him. (He went away on vacation...LOL)
Anyways....its supposed to be done between 5-9 days after you ovulate. Its considered a mid-luteal blood draw. They check the prgesterone to see if it indicates ovulation. They say that anywhere above 10 indicates ovulation but they like to see it over 16?? (I think it was 16 - but I cant remember if that was for Clomid pts or not). But either way, the 10 number is right.
Mine was 11.1 at my CD21 draw but it was on ly 3 days after I O'd. So Im sure mine was actually a little higher at my mid-luteal mark.

I hope that answered that for you.... :hugs:

Well Ladies.....Today is CD1 for me. The :witch: showed up this morning. I saw some more spotting when I woke up so I took an HPT just to double check which was BFN.
I went out and ran some errands (I had put a tampon in before I left) and when I came home and checked, sure enough....AF.
So I called my GYN and they're going to call in the script for my second round of Clomid. Im not sure yet if he's keeping it at 50 or if he's bumping it up to 100mg. I guess I'll find out when I pick it up later today.

Hope all my ladies are catching those eggies!!!!

Rae - hope you're enjoying your vacation and :sex: like crazy!!!!

Well Ladies.....Today is CD1 for me. The :witch: showed up this morning. I saw some more spotting when I woke up so I took an HPT just to double check which was BFN.
I went out and ran some errands (I had put a tampon in before I left) and when I came home and checked, sure enough....AF.
So I called my GYN and they're going to call in the script for my second round of Clomid. Im not sure yet if he's keeping it at 50 or if he's bumping it up to 100mg. I guess I'll find out when I pick it up later today.

Hope all my ladies are catching those eggies!!!!

Rae - hope you're enjoying your vacation and :sex: like crazy!!!!

I hope we already caught our eggies!! Yayy!!

Aw RN I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! I'll most likely be joining you though since my temps just will not stay up. Starting to think I'm not going to ovulate this cycle. And, signs are pointing more and more towards PCOS. My OPKs have been pretty much the same color as the control line for weeks now and I already know my blood sugar is on the high side. Pooey. Guess I'm going to have to be patient until I see the obgyn at the end of June. That seems so far away.

Rae - Im sorry. That does seem so far away!!! Thats tough not knowing whats going on with your body like that, I know.
You know, before I started using the OPKs, every month when my period was late I got so excited. Then I finally realized something wasn't right. And sure enough, it wasn't.
Im hoping its not PCOS that is causing this for you. Maybe your hormones are just slightly out of whack like mine were. Keeping my FX that everything is ok with you.

i had that happen to me on the day it says i ov i got a pos on the day i think i ov i got the test line was darker than the control line so im hoping that i did ov and no matter what im gonna test on the 30 so that i can be sure that i did the :witch: is really not coming or she shows up

I dont want her to show up! She's mean! now im having sharp pains in my right side. Im so lost! maybe im going crazy:wacko:

RN: Im sorry that the :witch: got you.

I dont want her to show up! She's mean! now im having sharp pains in my right side. Im so lost! maybe im going crazy:wacko:

My boobs are starting to hurt a bit and my cramping a little oh yeah and my back hurts. i hope its not the :witch:

Well at least I think so. When I first started out the line was light but they got darker. But Saturday and today was super super dark! Never been that way before. And yeah it kind of did rise. It was up yesterday. I'm so confused. I felt a little 'pain' on my right side a while ago. I just dot know! :shrug:

Perhaps you didn't o last week so your body's trying again now. Keep an eye on your temps to see if it rockets. Also commence lovin with hubby!

Rn - So very sorry your af came. :hugs:

Gueyilla - Looks like you and I are only about a day away from each other. I also have tender breasts and a little bit of a headache today. I also got loads of creamy cm...but that could mean either way. Still too early to tell...sigh...:shrug:

Kasi - happy for you! Hopefully your lp will lengthen during this cycle. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->