The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

i just learned a lesson i took a hpt i know way early but i had to pee on something but anyways i accidently let it touched my an opk i also too and i got a line what false hope. it turned slightly pos what a bummer!!

Hey ladies how are we all this evening?

Well I feel like Im O at the moment slight pain in my tummy on the left side.

RN - sorry the :witch: turned up, its so disappointing when she does, I wish it was easy to get pg but its such a long waiting game. I am so impatient

Thanks everyone. Its ok though. Ive got my new script for Clomid for this cycle. Im going to stay positive and hope that I get a BFP as a Mothers Day gift this year!!!

I took my Clomid CD3-7 last cycle and was told to take it the same days this cycle. But I think Im going to take it CD 2-6 at night instead of 3-7 in the morning. I mean, technically its only about a 12hr difference.
I realize now that all the dizziness and blurry vision I was having wasn't from my usual migraines/headaches that it was from the Clomid. So Im hoping if I take it at night I might reduce the side effects I feel a little. :shrug:

RN - Big :hugs:!!! So sorry AF got you. Next month will be your month! xo

Something to make everyone smile....

**My oven has a "Stop Time" button on it. I'm sure it's meant to say "Stop Timer", but I don't touch it....Just in case!**

:rofl:

Hahaha - better safe than sorry!!!

PS - We BD'd one more time tonight, hubby got home from work a little early instead of late. Now, time to take a few days off and let nature take it's course (hopefully!) :thumbup:

Rn- Sorry about the :witch: :brat: It sounds like you have a good PMA about it though, so that is good! :) Did they up the dose of clomid this cycle?

Foe the girls in the TWW right now... FX and :dust: for you all!!!! We need some :bfp:!!!!

Gueyilla... I didn't totally understand your post? U peed on an HPT and it touched the OPK, and turned slightly pos?

yeah weird huh? i think im gonna poas tomorrow just to see if it was a false pos or a real one which i think it was false

Why do you think it would turn pos just cause it touched the opk? Maybe it is your BFP?!!! You are only 7DPO so still early... but FX FX!!!

i dont know but i found this

If my OPK & HPT touch, can it create a false positive?
yes! Ovulation predictor tests (OPK's) contain different antibodies than pregnancy tests (HPT's.) If you place a wet pregnancy test too close to an OPK (so that they're touching) the OPK can actually contaminate the pregnancy test and cause 2 lines to appear, even if there is no pregnancy hormone (hCG) in the urine. Um, ask me how I know this . . . If you are a weirdo like me and you like to take HPT's and OPK's at the same time for whatever reason, make sure they are placed where they cannot touch one another

yes! Ovulation predictor tests (OPK's) contain different antibodies than pregnancy tests (HPT's.) If you place a wet pregnancy test too close to an OPK (so that they're touching) the OPK can actually contaminate the pregnancy test and cause 2 lines to appear, even if there is no pregnancy hormone (hCG) in the urine. Um, ask me how I know this . . . If you are a weirdo like me and you like to take HPT's and OPK's at the same time for whatever reason, make sure they are placed where they cannot touch one another

Weird!! Hoping that it's the start of your BFP anyway!!

Cali - No, he didn't up the dose. My blood work showed that I ovulated and it's working at 50mg so they're keeping it at 50mg and will draw another progesterone level mid-luteal. I guess we just didn't catch the eggy last time.
Im not starting the BD'ing too early this time. When it came down to crunch time my hubby was wore out & broken...LOL!

And Im not sure about the whole OPK causing a false + HPT. The HPT only recognize HCG whereas the OPKs recognize HCG and LH. Ive had my OPKs and HPTs touch, even dipped them in the same sample and never gotten a false +. So I dont know about that. But I have seen many women make comments about it. :shrug:

Im gonna catch that damn eggy this time!!!!! And so are all my girls!!!

Ive dipped mine in the same sample and laid them side by side (touching) and Ive never had even a speck of a second line on the HPT. Thats so strange. Im gonna try it when I get my +OPK this month and see.
I LOVE EXPERIMENTS!!!!!! (That means I can POAS more!!!!)

Ive dipped mine in the same sample and laid them side by side (touching) and Ive never had even a speck of a second line on the HPT. Thats so strange. Im gonna try it when I get my +OPK this month and see.
I LOVE EXPERIMENTS!!!!!! (That means I can POAS more!!!!)

LMAO!!! you are too funny!

That is strange... I have never heard anything about them touching... but I have never looked it up either! :)

Yes this is going to be the cycle for us girls!!! Wooo-weee!!!!:happydance:

i wish i had taken a pic lol but i will try it again tomorrow lol my hubby also bought me some hpt cheap kind and blue dye( not the right kind lol) but he tried

are you going to take them back.... or just have more to poas with!!???? ;)

lol no im not taking them back i dont want to hurt his feelings plus i wanna pee on something :rofl:

Evening ladies! :)

Ok, so I am still so incredibly doubtful that I actually ovulated on CD15! I don't want to get my hopes up but we bd'd on the right days and as long as AF doesn't show up on the 14th or 15th my luteal phase may have actually lengthened!

My temps have spiked, so the rational side of me knows I did ovulate but the irrational side has had me peeing on an OPK every evening since Sat to prove myself wrong! I am crazy!

So, i know it is way to early to symptom spot but I have been insanely hungry all day today! It's driving my absolutely nutty! :)

I am hoping for BFP's for all of us this cycle!

hehe!! Well, maybe you should just use one of them now, and see what happens?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->