The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Kasi... you are supposed to start af thurs or friday? Have you tested at all??

Cali, normally my luteal phase is only 7 days long and generally I ovulate on CD20 of my 28 day cycle. I shouldn't see AF until the 21st but amazingly i ovulated on CD15 so if my cycle is still 28 days I shouldn't see AF until the 21st but if someone is playing a cruel joke and AF comes after 7 days from my O date this month I will see AF on Thursday or Friday... I can't test I would imagine though until Friday or Saturday at the earliest right?

Hope that makes sense!

RN- thanks for the info on the 21 day test. He just told me we were testing for a whole bunch of stuff so I wasn't sure but I heard someone else on this site talking about it and then I figured it out, I was confused because he had said I *had* to do the draw on the 15th.

Cali, normally my luteal phase is only 7 days long and generally I ovulate on CD20 of my 28 day cycle. I shouldn't see AF until the 21st but amazingly i ovulated on CD15 so if my cycle is still 28 days I shouldn't see AF until the 21st but if someone is playing a cruel joke and AF comes after 7 days from my O date this month I will see AF on Thursday or Friday... I can't test I would imagine though until Friday or Saturday at the earliest right?

Hope that makes sense!

Ok I see what you mean... and yeah, I think it is too early to test. Maybe Saturday or Sunday?! FX

That would be great! :) My DH and I are headed to TX this weekend for his cousins wedding, so at least I won't be obsessing about it from Thursday until Monday! :) So maybe Tuesday morning if I haven't seen AF!

I was convinced that this wasn't my cycle and I would find a new DR if my luteal phase hadn't improved. I guess relaxing a bit may have helped... and maybe the B vitamins I took last month....

I hope this is it!!! Waiting till thursday,..... uggg!!! I will be gone and have no means of seeing any posts for 6 days!!! :( lol I will hope to have awesome news upon my return from a bunch of you girls!!! xx

I hope this is it!!! Waiting till thursday,..... uggg!!! I will be gone and have no means of seeing any posts for 6 days!!! :( lol I will hope to have awesome news upon my return from a bunch of you girls!!! xx

You will be missed! :)

ok ladies.. thought I'd share my:dohh: moment with you all!!

Ok so as you all know, this month hubby was gone during O.. but last month. I realize that I was doing stuff WRONG! Not exactly positive when I O'd last month, but leading up to the days that I thought I was or should O, I told hubby NO :sex: until I get the BFP opk... (tmi... I also told him, he better not try any funny stuff in the shower lol) I told him we needed to save his swimmers so there was a batter chance for us... doing some "better your chances to concieve" reading, I came across this:

Trick #2: Get busy at the right time
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
You have a range of days for baby-making sex because sperm can survive for five to six days in your body. (Your egg survives for only about a day.) That means if you have sex on Monday, sperm can survive in your fallopian tubes, waiting for an egg to float by, until around Thursday – or maybe even as late as Sunday.
If you're not sure when your fertile period will be, here's an easy rule of thumb: Hit the sheets every other day. Having sex this often means you'll have healthy sperm waiting in your fallopian tubes every day, ready to spring into action whenever your egg gets released.
(If you want to have sex more often than every other day, that's fine. It won't help you conceive faster, but it won't hurt, either.)
Another tip: If you and your partner are waiting to have sex until your most fertile time, make sure you haven't gone through too long of a dry spell beforehand. Your partner should ejaculate at least once in the days before your most fertile period. If he doesn't, there could be a buildup of dead sperm in his semen when it's go time, and dead sperm can't get you pregnant.

Sorry for the long post.... but man do I feel dumb?!

Ok so as you all know, this month hubby was gone during O.. but last month. I realize that I was doing stuff WRONG! Not exactly positive when I O'd last month, but leading up to the days that I thought I was or should O, I told hubby NO :sex: until I get the BFP opk... (tmi... I also told him, he better not try any funny stuff in the shower lol) I told him we needed to save his swimmers so there was a batter chance for us... doing some "better your chances to concieve" reading, I came across this:

Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
You have a range of days for baby-making sex because sperm can survive for five to six days in your body. (Your egg survives for only about a day.) That means if you have sex on Monday, sperm can survive in your fallopian tubes, waiting for an egg to float by, until around Thursday – or maybe even as late as Sunday.
If you're not sure when your fertile period will be, here's an easy rule of thumb: Hit the sheets every other day. Having sex this often means you'll have healthy sperm waiting in your fallopian tubes every day, ready to spring into action whenever your egg gets released.
(If you want to have sex more often than every other day, that's fine. It won't help you conceive faster, but it won't hurt, either.)
Another tip: If you and your partner are waiting to have sex until your most fertile time, make sure you haven't gone through too long of a dry spell beforehand. Your partner should ejaculate at least once in the days before your most fertile period. If he doesn't, there could be a buildup of dead sperm in his semen when it's go time, and dead sperm can't get you pregnant.

LOL!!! I didn't even think about that either!!!!

wow i didnt even know that.
AFM i got a :bfn: this morning ... oh well ill try not to test

OK I do feel better that I was not the only one who didn't know about that!!:haha:
Gueyilla- sorry about the BFN- how many dpo are you again?

Great info! I actually learned about that just yesterday while watching "The Great Sperm Race" on Youtube. If you get a moment, watch the documentary on sperm. Pretty cool to watch and great information!

Hey girls, I've missed so much! Some potential bfps i see. Kasi, gueyilla- rooting for ya!

Cali- thanks for the info. How r u doing in general?

Rn- pleased to hear clinic dose is working for u, hope you get your bfp nxt cycle.

How's everyone else today?

Hey girls, I've missed so much! Some potential bfps i see. Kasi, gueyilla- rooting for ya!

Cali- thanks for the info. How r u doing in general?

Rn- pleased to hear clinic dose is working for u, hope you get your bfp nxt cycle.

How's everyone else today?

Anxiously waiting to test next week...if no BFP this month then next month for sure!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->