The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Yes I am loving the PMA's around here!! :)

mk8~ how are you doing? I am doing ok.. anxious for af to get here in a week so we can start again!!! FX FX FX for that elusive BFP next month!!!! Come on January due dates!!!!! We need to change our name and get into the pregnancy first trimester posting area!!!! ;) ;)

Glad everyone enjoyed the info... I really didn't know that, and boy did I feel like "duh!!!" Feel like I did everything WRONG last cycle!!! lol, so I am keeping a good PMA about the next one! Its our time ladies!!! xx

I too have been feeling pretty positive. Of course I want this month to be it, however if it doesn't happen, then I will stay positive and just try next month! Not much I can do if I want that baby! :)

Have any of you heard that BD'ing in the morning is stronger sperm than at night... and if so, why?

I've heard that but then I've also heard that there's no evidence to prove it. From what I understand, the more turned on your oh is, is the best time altogether. So, if that's in the morning then so be it. If he's more turned on at night, then do it then. Apparently, the more turned on the guy is, the more sperm that is pulled out.

LOL!! Just getting all my facts straight so that I can improve my chances for that BFP next month!! aahaha! Whatever it takes RIGHT?! ;)

cali- how do you know you wont get your bfp this month?

i am due to test this weekend... but so far, i feel like af will show. i need that pma back!

as for morning spermies... yeah my dh says that too but we wake up so early for work it isnt poss. plus i cannot lie down for 30 mins after to keep swimmers in... dilemma!

CaliGirl - I'm telling you, check out "The Great Sperm Race" on youtube. Great documentary!

Mk8 - I am due to test this weekend too! I'm feeling crampy and bloated...normal af symptoms so I know how you feel. So are you going to wait until af doesn't show to test?

sorry cali- clearly tired and didnt think you posted before about dh being away when you o'd... though opks etc can be wrong. dh may have some nuclear sperm that lives for weeks... you never know! heh heh. but yes, if no bfp this month- heres hoping for that jan baby!!!!!!!!!!!

positive thoughts coming your way!

sorry cali- clearly tired and didnt think you posted before about dh being away when you o'd... though opks etc can be wrong. dh may have some nuclear sperm that lives for weeks... you never know! heh heh. but yes, if no bfp this month- heres hoping for that jan baby!!!!!!!!!!!

positive thoughts coming your way!

LOL! Thanks, although I can say that I know for a fact that I am not this month! I didnt want to be in the TTW while in cabo with a group of friends for the first time! lol

Good luck testing this weekend girls!! FX that she STAYS AWAY!!!!! :)

mrs grimes- i am so impatient! ive been testing since yest (6po)! did another this evening (urine v diluted) and BFN! :(

like you, i have been v bloated and boobies hurt (but have been since i O'd. i had some watery CM today- also odd. anyway, symptoms point to af showing. hmpf. OPK'd just cos i am going nuts- also negative. i really want this to be it. as i was walking home i was fantasising how i told friends im having a baby. nuts! but hey, positive thinking is good right?

i also temp and my temps dropped 6DPO. but this morning, it rose back to where it was again. my temps are overall on the lower side, though ff confirmed my o date.

how about you?

Hello sorry i cant keep up with all of you but i am getting ready to go to hawaii in a week and the move is killing me i have lots to do

mrs grimes- i am so impatient! ive been testing since yest (6po)! did another this evening (urine v diluted) and BFN! :(

like you, i have been v bloated and boobies hurt (but have been since i O'd. i had some watery CM today- also odd. anyway, symptoms point to af showing. hmpf. OPK'd just cos i am going nuts- also negative. i really want this to be it. as i was walking home i was fantasising how i told friends im having a baby. nuts! but hey, positive thinking is good right?

i also temp and my temps dropped 6DPO. but this morning, it rose back to where it was again. my temps are overall on the lower side, though ff confirmed my o date.

how about you?

Yes, my bb's have been very tender too! I experienced vivid dreams the other night but who knows why that could be. My cm is creamy and there are loads of it. I have a pulling feeling in my pelvic area but not sure what that's about. My temps are way elevated but you know how fast those temps could drop. They could drop the day before your af shows so I'm just trying to wait patiently to see where they go.

Hey, I think it's totally normal to think of how you're going to tell loved ones that you're expecting. I was just doing it this morning! Lol...

how about you?

Yes, my bb's have been very tender too! I experienced vivid dreams the other night but who knows why that could be. My cm is creamy and there are loads of it. I have a pulling feeling in my pelvic area but not sure what that's about. My temps are way elevated but you know how fast those temps could drop. They could drop the day before your af shows so I'm just trying to wait patiently to see where they go. I have not tested and actually don't think I will test until my af doesn't show. I've seen the bfn's and I don't take it very welll when I see those. :cry:

Hey, I think it's totally normal to think of how you're going to tell loved ones that you're expecting. I was just doing it this morning! Lol...

how about you?

I'm sooo impatient too! I'm already planning on starting to test on Saturday (7 DPO) with cheapies, and then try a FRER on Tuesday (10 DPO). It's still so early! :wacko:

gueyilla- aloha! enjoy hawaii!

mrs- if your cm is more than usual, thats good. i heard that happens with people just before they get that BFP! ooooo!

Lisa- fingers crossed for you love. keep us posted pls.

PMA!

Im keeping my FX for all my wonderful ladies in the TWW!!!

Im just going to wait until tomorrow morning to take my Clomid like a good girl. LOL!!! I don't want my impatience to screw anything up. UGH!

So tomorrow will be CD3 for me :)

Im promising myself that Im not going to symptom spot this time. I had every pregnancy symptom in the book during my TWW and then...nothing. Its so frustrating!!!!
(I tell myself now that Im not going to do it, but after I O, I'll be analyzing everything...I know it....LOL)

I think I might have had the symptoms I did because my body was actually having a normal cycle, first one in a long time. :shrug:

I JUST WANT A BABY!!!! :hissy:

How is everyone doing?? Im praying those of you in the TWW get your BFP for a Christmas baby!!!!!

Rn - I said the same thing too this cycle. Last cycle I had crazy weird symptoms like never before! I thought with everything in me that I was pregnant until af came and messed me up! I tried not to symptom spot this time but I can't help it. It's great news that your body is working they way it should. Hoping that next month is your month!

Rn- I do it every time too! Ohhh the things we put ourselves through! I would like to believe that this next time I am NOT going to do that either... however I have a vision of myself going to get the cheapie hpt's on like dpo 4!! lol

gueyilla- are you moving there or vacationing? Either way enjoy! I love Hawaii! What island?

Mk8, Mrs and Lisa.. I agree that more than usual cm is a good thing... along with the sore BB's! Testing day get here already!!! ;)

RN: i do the same thing so lets hope that i can get a :bfp: i really think im only 4dpo cause i heard that you ov after a pos opk, but i dont know err lol
MrsGrimes: I hope that yiou get your :bfp: soon!!
CaliGirl35:Im moving their my hubby got stationed their

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->