The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Moving to Hawaii, so exciting!! Good luck to you. When do you move?? I vote that we have a meet-up of all the girls in this thread...in Hawaii! :)

Im keeping my FX for all my wonderful ladies in the TWW!!!

Im just going to wait until tomorrow morning to take my Clomid like a good girl. LOL!!! I don't want my impatience to screw anything up. UGH!

So tomorrow will be CD3 for me :)

Im promising myself that Im not going to symptom spot this time. I had every pregnancy symptom in the book during my TWW and then...nothing. Its so frustrating!!!!
(I tell myself now that Im not going to do it, but after I O, I'll be analyzing everything...I know it....LOL)

I think I might have had the symptoms I did because my body was actually having a normal cycle, first one in a long time. :shrug:

I JUST WANT A BABY!!!! :hissy:

How is everyone doing?? Im praying those of you in the TWW get your BFP for a Christmas baby!!!!!

I want a baby too!!!!!!!:cry:

So just a quick update for you ladies. Still no temp rise for me so I'm still waiting for O if it happens at all. I am more and more convinced I have PCOS but just have to wait for doc to let me know if my suspicions are true. Since all my OPKs look positive lately, I've given up on them (also a symptom of PCOS). I think the plan is to just BD whenever we feel like it for now since who knows if I'm even going to ovulate this cycle and the pressure is getting to both of us. Let me tell you, Disneyland is a hard place to be when you're having trouble TTC. But, hubby is being very supportive - so that is good. Just going to have to play the waiting game until I can talk to the obgyn at the end of June. Ugh - feels like forever. We'll have been TTC 7.5 months at that point. I guess I'm learning patience.

All you ladies in the 2ww...good luck! Hope you get your BFP!
And those still waiting, I hope the time goes by quickly and you all catch those eggies when they finally pop out. (Still trying to encourage mine to come)

Hey ladies

I've not been on very much for days so (again!) have some catching up to do! I will read through all the posts properly later but just for starters...

Rae - It must be so frustrating for you and I hope you get your answers about the PCOS soon. Hopefully you're having a great time at Disney and your OH is spoiling you! x

MK8, Mrs Grimes & Lisa... I know what you're going through... I've been testing since 6 dpo (I know, I know!). I look forward to seeing your updates and hopefully some BFPs!!! x

Gueyilla - You lucky thing... I've always wanted to visit Hawaii but being from the UK it's a little further for me! I hope you've managed to sort everything and the move is going ok x

RN - I feel your pain being a total POAS junkie myself. I was sorry to read AF got you the other day. FX'd for you this cycle for your happy new year baby x

I'm currently 10 dpo... I tested yesterday with an FRER and I thought I could see the faintest hint of a line but OH said I had line eye and was seeing things. Based on the fact that he has awesome eyesight I'll guess I have to believe him!

I've now run out of ICs aswell, so will be going to buy some HPTs in my lunch hour and will (try to!) leave them for testing in the morning with FMU.

Gotta be honest, I've had no symptoms at all this month... apart from a bit of creamy CM and sore boobs but that could just be the evil witch on her way. Last month when I had my chemical pregnancy, I had the metallic taste, sore boobs, very sore nipples, implantation spotting, the lot. So... I think I'm out this month but still praying!

Love to you all, I've missed you and really will have to try and get on here more often!

:dust:

xxx

Girls.... I think I might have got my :BFP: !!!

I just went out during my lunch break to buy some more HPTs and couldn't resist doing one when I got back as I've hardley pee'd or drank very much this morning. I took one of the cheapies and got a faint line, so took the FRER aswell.

Both came up within a few mins and have colour to them... in fact I think they look better in real life than in the pic. What do you think...??

Attachments

• IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
Lady!!!! Congrats!!!!! Those are fantastic lines!!!!! Im so excited for yoU!!!!! Yay for Christmas baby!!!!

Thanks RN xx

I feel a bit giddy at the moment... I'm at work and took the tests in my lunch break and I just want to jump up and down and shout... but obviously I can't!

Last month, little bean didn't stick but pleeeeeaaaaase let this be the one that does!

x

OMG...Congratulations to you Ladybird...how super exciting!! So happy for you! Praying for your bean to stick for the next 40 weeks! :)

Thanks RN xx

I feel a bit giddy at the moment... I'm at work and took the tests in my lunch break and I just want to jump up and down and shout... but obviously I can't!

Last month, little bean didn't stick but pleeeeeaaaaase let this be the one that does!

x
:happydance:

Oh my goodness. Congrats lady, im so happy for you! I'm actually beaming!

Wishing you a wonderful 40 weeks! X

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Yeah Lady!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick sticky :baby: for you and the hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Yaaaaaay Ladybird!!! Love those lines!! Congratulations! xo

It's funny you tested at work - I had a dream last night that I tested at work and it was positive. Someone saw it and I was telling all these people, but at the same time telling them not to tell anyone else cause I was trying to wait. :haha:

My day seemed filled with pregnancy. I'm a speech-language pathologist at a preschool/elementary school, and today the kids had half a day and we had a professional day in the afternoon. So, at lunch, there was a baby shower for one of the teachers. Then in the afternoon I went to a training given by a VERY pregnant girl!! Due in 2 weeks! And looking fabulous might I add, nothing what I will look like 9 months pregnant I'm sure! :rofl:

I'm going to Zumba tonight, I hope I don't shake my (potential) little bean loose! :winkwink: ......Um, that can't really happen, right?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->