The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Yaaaaaay Ladybird!!! Love those lines!! Congratulations! xo

It's funny you tested at work - I had a dream last night that I tested at work and it was positive. Someone saw it and I was telling all these people, but at the same time telling them not to tell anyone else cause I was trying to wait. :haha:

My day seemed filled with pregnancy. I'm a speech-language pathologist at a preschool/elementary school, and today the kids had half a day and we had a professional day in the afternoon. So, at lunch, there was a baby shower for one of the teachers. Then in the afternoon I went to a training given by a VERY pregnant girl!! Due in 2 weeks! And looking fabulous might I add, nothing what I will look like 9 months pregnant I'm sure! :rofl:

I'm going to Zumba tonight, I hope I don't shake my (potential) little bean loose! :winkwink: ......Um, that can't really happen, right?! :haha:

OMG!! its crazy that you asked that because I wanted to do step class and zumba at the gym but have been afraid of the same thing! Even more so for me, since I had the MMC in Nov. Also do you think doing the elliptical and other things at the gym can increase the chance of a MC again???:wacko:

I did look up zumba and guess what? They also do pregnant Zumba! So I think you may be ok there!! ;)

OMG the thought of a bunch of preggo's doing Zumba just made me laugh so hard!! :haha:

The neurotic side of me wonders what can happen with Zumba, the elliptical, etc., but the rational side of me knows that our bodies are capable of amazing things, and women have gotten (and stayed) pregnant after far crazier things than exercise. So, at least for now in my TWW, I'm going to keep going about my routine. (Although Zumba is far from routine since I haven't done it in months and I'm probably going to be verrrrryy sore! :dohh:)

Had to share my craziness...

After noticing my ticker in my last post, I then had to poke and prod my nipples to see if they were sensitive. Well yeah, after poking them, of course they're sensitive!! :wacko:

LOL! I know.. thats why I have been trying to hit the gym 4-5 times a week... so that this body is used to that and I can continue when I get my BFP! :) They say that exercising/ working out during pregnancy helps with an easier labor?! Idk... but I am willing to try anything that helps! :) haha

Had to share my craziness...

After noticing my ticker in my last post, I then had to poke and prod my nipples to see if they were sensitive. Well yeah, after poking them, of course they're sensitive!! :wacko:

LMAO!!!! I was TOTALLY doing that last month!!! :haha:

OMG the thought of a bunch of preggo's doing Zumba just made me laugh so hard!! :haha:

The neurotic side of me wonders what can happen with Zumba, the elliptical, etc., but the rational side of me knows that our bodies are capable of amazing things, and women have gotten (and stayed) pregnant after far crazier things than exercise. So, at least for now in my TWW, I'm going to keep going about my routine. (Although Zumba is far from routine since I haven't done it in months and I'm probably going to be verrrrryy sore! :dohh:)

I watched this show called "Pregnant and In Peril" last week and it showed a lady skydiving with her boyfriend (real footage). They jumped, and something went wrong with her parachute and then her reserve didn't catch the air like it was supposed to. You could hear her boyfriend screaming her name in a complete panic but he couldn't get to her because his parachute was already open and he was way above her. Anyways....she hit the PAVEMENT face first at 50mph and lived. When she was at the hospital they informed her she was pregnant which she didn't know (very early on i guess). The baby survived and she carried it to term even though her pelvis was broken in 3 places!!!!
Amazing, isn't it?!
She broke every bone in her face, broke her pelvis in 3 places and broke her right (?) leg in 2 places.

I watched this show called "Pregnant and In Peril" last week and it showed a lady skydiving with her boyfriend (real footage). They jumped, and something went wrong with her parachute and then her reserve didn't catch the air like it was supposed to. You could hear her boyfriend screaming her name in a complete panic but he couldn't get to her because his parachute was already open and he was way above her. Anyways....she hit the PAVEMENT face first at 50mph and lived. When she was at the hospital they informed her she was pregnant which she didn't know (very early on i guess). The baby survived and she carried it to term even though her pelvis was broken in 3 places!!!!
Amazing, isn't it?!
She broke every bone in her face, broke her pelvis in 3 places and broke her right (?) leg in 2 places.

OMG!??? Wow... that is an amazing story.... makes you wonder huh?! What channel is that on?

Amazing, isn't it?!

Hell...I'm DEFINITELY going to Zumba tonight then!!! :haha:

That's so crazy. Those little beanies are tough!!! BTW - Yet another reminder of why I'll neverrrrr go skydiving!

I think it was Discovery Channel. It was so terrible. I got chills watching it listening to him scream her name, just watching her fall helpless.

She was funny though at the end of the show when she was talking about it. She was like "I fell 5000 miles in the air and hit the ground going 50, beat that!" LOL!!! That baby will have an amazing story to tell when he gets older.

LOL! Me either!

Ok so I have a question... how come my FF says ovulation not detected? So confused and sure that I am doing it wrong!!!????

Hey ladies!!!

I think I am going to start my HCG diet drops after AF stops. But Ive been reading online that they can be used to stimulate ovulation in women. Im wondering if this will make me pop out more eggies being Im already on Clomid.
What do you think???

**I wonder if anyone on this site has tried the drops for fertility aids...hmmmm**

Cali - I don't do FF, so I'm not sure. But you had pos OPKs right? Did you also have ovulation pains?

RN - I've never heard of HCG drops, but good luck!

Well girls, Zumba absolutely kicked my a**, but it was lots of fun. Tomorrow, however, will probably not be so fun. I just about fell out of my car when I got home, and now I'm plopped down on the couch trying to motivate myself to shower. Oh boy! I have to admit - It was nice to not think about anything baby-related for a while. :blush:

Serious shooting pains in my right ovary side for the last few days... fx that this is a good sign! I usually get a little pain here and there during the month but not as consistent as this has been!

FX kendra!!! ;)

Rn- I have never heard of them either.... what are they?

Lisa... well I didnt actually use opk's this cycle since hubby was gone, I didn't want to waste the money...But I did indeed have O cramping..

Anybody testing before the weekend?!

hey ladies i havent had a chance to catch up but i just wanted to drop in and tell yall i got my blood work back monday and everything looked good expect my testerone levels are 2 numbers higher than normal but she said that shouldnt keep me from being able to get pregnant on my own... so im on CD 7 next week i get my physic reading bacck from Cherri 22 and im gonna start doin my OPKS and i started back temping this am bc AF is almost go ...

How is everyone...

Baby dust to all :)

Cali- FF only Confirmes O when u have 3 temp Shifts.. And u temp will be much higher after O than before and when ur temp starts dropping ur about to start AF... Hopefully urs dont... Cali are u a VIP member?? If so the chat room is soo helpful.. They look at ur chart and tell u what the think and all that... good luck...

Cali- FF only Confirmes O when u have 3 temp Shifts.. And u temp will be much higher after O than before and when ur temp starts dropping ur about to start AF... Hopefully urs dont... Cali are u a VIP member?? If so the chat room is soo helpful.. They look at ur chart and tell u what the think and all that... good luck...

Ok, that makes sense since I dont temp!!!! lol, at least I havent yet...
And no I am not a VIP member... didn't want to pay the money :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->