The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

hey ladies i havent had a chance to catch up but i just wanted to drop in and tell yall i got my blood work back monday and everything looked good expect my testerone levels are 2 numbers higher than normal but she said that shouldnt keep me from being able to get pregnant on my own... so im on CD 7 next week i get my physic reading bacck from Cherri 22 and im gonna start doin my OPKS and i started back temping this am bc AF is almost go ...

How is everyone...

Baby dust to all :)

Glad to hear you got good results!! :happydance: FX for this next cycle for you!
what is this physic reading from Cherri 22??

Hey ladies

I'm having a bit of a panic this morning... as you know I got my BFP yesterday lunchtime, so I thought I would test again this morning with FMU just to be able to see a stronger line.

The problem is... it was much fainter this morning than yesterday! Still there, just, but very very faint. I searched through all my drawers and found a couple of ICs so did one of those, and it was also extremely faint... you could only just see both of them by holding them up to the light.

FMU was definitely concentrated, it was really dark yellow (sorry TMI!) and I didn't drink much last night at all... only had one glass of diet coke between getting home from work and going to bed.

I'm worrying now that my hcg is dropping... last month was a chemical preg and I really don't want this to be another. Surely the lines should have got darker not fainter?!

Hey ladies

I'm having a bit of a panic this morning... as you know I got my BFP yesterday lunchtime, so I thought I would test again this morning with FMU just to be able to see a stronger line.

The problem is... it was much fainter this morning than yesterday! Still there, just, but very very faint. I searched through all my drawers and found a couple of ICs so did one of those, and it was also extremely faint... you could only just see both of them by holding them up to the light.

FMU was definitely concentrated, it was really dark yellow (sorry TMI!) and I didn't drink much last night at all... only had one glass of diet coke between getting home from work and going to bed.

I'm worrying now that my hcg is dropping... last month was a chemical preg and I really don't want this to be another. Surely the lines should have got darker not fainter?!

Lady - I hope everything is ok. Keeping my FX for a sticky bean. I wouldn't look too much into that. There are many different reasons why the test would be lighter. One being that not every test has a set sensitivity. They can range in sensitivity. Like the FRER, can range from as low as 6.5miu to 25 & higher. (Average being 12.5) Im just saying this because every test brand im sure has a range. Maybe you got a more sensitivie one in the bunch yesterday.
Im not sure. Just trying to help. And Ive seen some ladies on here say that their FMU never gave them as good of results as SMU or ones from later in the day. Hold your pee and test again if your worried. You might get a darker one later.
Remember, pregnancy tests are just supposed to give you a pregnant or not pregnant. The line darkness can mean many things. But you could try one of those digis that gives you the weeks, you know like 1-2, 2-3-, 3+.

Im praying for you hunny and your Christmas baby!

This was listed on Livestrong.com as side effects for the weight loss drops....

"HCG drops contain human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone produced by the placenta during the early stages of pregnancy to aid in sustaining the fetus. Dieting using HCG drops may be beneficial to some as you may lose 1 to 2 lbs. per day. However, the drops do have certain side effects. Some side effects that may be experienced using the HCG drops are pregnancies resulting in a multiple birth, ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome and symptoms of pregnancy. Fully educate yourself about the HCG diet and consult with your physician prior to taking HCG drops for weight loss to determine if you are a candidate.

Multiple Births
Ovulation is the release of an egg from a mature ovarian follicle so that it may travel its way through the fallopian tube to the uterus. The average woman releases one egg during her menstrual cycle; however, women may release more than one. When using HCG drops as a diet method, there is an increased possibility for your ovaries to release more than one egg, also referred to as hyper-ovulation. HCG, in addition to other fertility medications, is commonly used by doctors to help infertile couples become pregnant. HCG is used to help stimulate ovulation for women who suffer with irregular ovulatory cycles and may have the same effect on those who ovulate regularly."

Lady, try not to worry. Its only been one day. Im sure everything will be fine. The line is still there. To put your mind at ease, perhaps it would be a good idea to visit your gp?

I'm praying for the bean to stick hun. x

Gyueilla, sorry about bfn but you're not out yet.

I for bfp too today. Cd9.

Lady, try not to worry. Its only been one day. Im sure everything will be fine. The line is still there. To put your mind at ease, perhaps it would be a good idea to visit your gp?

You got your BFP???

I know i really believe i may have ov on cd 21 and not cd17 like ff says so i guess im not so worried about it but still disappointed. So i guess i know im not out lol.

Thank you ladies xx

I bought some more tests this morning and did a superdrug 25miu test with SMU and it was a stronger line than yesterdays so FX'd...!

I know I shouldn't stress so much but I have severe chem preg paranoia after last time, it's horrible.

Annie - great news, best of luck and babydust to you!

Gueyilla - So sorry for your BFN but there's every chance until AF arrives, FX'd for you big time.

MK - Did you get BFP??

RN - Thank you for the info, you're a star. Praying for your next cycle to give you that new year baby.

Love to all

xxx

Lady - :happydance: Im glad you're feeling better about it!!! :hugs:

good morning ladies!

lady glad to see your scare wasnt so!

ok so I am not sure if I should be worried or not but my temps dropped this morning ! the only doubt I have is I got maybe 4 hours of poor sleep as I was up late packing and then up and tempted 2 hours earlier than normal. its cd 21and I am 6 days post ovulation I hope the witch isn't arriving today! can you all take a look at my chart and let me know what you think!

thanks ladies!

Hello there ladies! Hope you all are well today! :)

Kasi - You still have some time to figure out what's going on w/ your temps. Your temp could have dropped b/c of implantation dip or it could have dropped b/c you didn't a good adequate amount of rest. That happened to me too. Don't lose hope just yet.

Rn - I know tons of folks including my husband who took the hcg drops and lost tons of weight! I don't know anything about it regarding any w/ pregnancy stuff but I do know the stuff works when it comes to losing weight!

Lady - try not to stress yourself out. Be positive and believe that your bean is gonna stick and that you are going to have your baby in 9 months! :)

Gueyilla - maybe you should refrain from testing for the next couple of days. Don't stress yourself out w/ testing. You're not out yet girl!

Mk8 - you got us going crazy over here! What's this about a bfp?

RN- thanks for the HCG drops info! I want to look into that! :)

Kasi...Don't pay to much attention to the temps right now, as Mrsgrimes said... it could be a number of things!..I think I would wait a few days to test....LOL- this coming from POAS junkies!! :haha:

Lady- Yes try not to stress.. I know, easier said than done. Maybe you could make some weekly apps to just get your HCG levels tested to verify that they are going up and up and up! :) Then you will feel better... praying for your sticky bean and a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs:

Gueyilla- ya wait a couple days and then test.. even just take tomorrow off maybe,( again coming from us POAS junkies ;) ) Your NOT out yet!! FX for that BFP!

Mk8- did you get your BFP?! FX... or were you trying to say your hoping for?! We are all in suspense with our FX!!!

Mrsgrimes.. how are you doing?

good morning ladies!

lady glad to see your scare wasnt so!

ok so I am not sure if I should be worried or not but my temps dropped this morning ! the only doubt I have is I got maybe 4 hours of poor sleep as I was up late packing and then up and tempted 2 hours earlier than normal. its cd 21and I am 6 days post ovulation I hope the witch isn't arriving today! can you all take a look at my chart and let me know what you think!

thanks ladies!

maybe implantation?!!

Hello there ladies! Hope you all are well today! :)

Kasi - You still have some time to figure out what's going on w/ your temps. Your temp could have dropped b/c of implantation dip or it could have dropped b/c you didn't a good adequate amount of rest. That happened to me too. Don't lose hope just yet.

Rn - I know tons of folks including my husband who took the hcg drops and lost tons of weight! I don't know anything about it regarding any w/ pregnancy stuff but I do know the stuff works when it comes to losing weight!

Lady - try not to stress yourself out. Be positive and believe that your bean is gonna stick and that you are going to have your baby in 9 months! :)

Gueyilla - maybe you should refrain from testing for the next couple of days. Don't stress yourself out w/ testing. You're not out yet girl!

Mk8 - you got us going crazy over here! What's this about a bfp?

So how are you doing?

thanks ladies! I am in austin tx for a wedding so as long as af doesnt appear I wont lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->