The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I really feel that i ov on cd 21 but ff says cd17. i got my first pos on cd 17 but on cd 18 and cd19 i got extreme pos so then on cd20 i got a neg. i really thought you ov after your pos

I really feel that i ov on cd 21 but ff says cd17. i got my first pos on cd 17 but on cd 18 and cd19 i got extreme pos so then on cd20 i got a neg. i really thought you ov after your pos

I think that you do.... however they say that you are MOST fertile in the days leading up to O'ing... so as long as you were BD'ing... :happydance: This could be your month for your BFP!!!!!! FX

Cali & Gueyilla - SO sweet of you to ask! :blush:

Okay, so it's only 8dpo for me today however, I only have 2 more days until my af is to show. My temps have stayed elevated so it makes me anxious all the more. I can't say that I'm feeling much symptoms, other than usual af symptoms. Last month I felt every symptom in the book and obviously was not pregnant so I totally don't know what it's supposed to feel like for me when I do become pregnant. So...I'm just trying to wait patiently until Saturday comes around. I was going to wait until Sunday to test which would probably be better but I don't know if I can wait that long. If my temps stay elevated until Saturday morning, I will more than likely test. Make sense?:winkwink:

I think that you do.... however they say that you are MOST fertile in the days leading up to O'ing... so as long as you were BD'ing... :happydance: This could be your month for your BFP!!!!!! FX

Thats what i thought. err i wish i knew if i really did.. oh well ill go by cd21 as my ov day. i :sex: like bunnies i even used softcups lol :blush:

Oh no. haha. I meant I git bfn - negative. sigh. I wish!

Okay, so it's only 8dpo for me today however, I only have 2 more days until my af is to show. My temps have stayed elevated so it makes me anxious all the more. I can't say that I'm feeling much symptoms, other than usual af symptoms. Last month I felt every symptom in the book and obviously was not pregnant so I totally don't know what it's supposed to feel like for me when I do become pregnant. So...I'm just trying to wait patiently until Saturday comes around. I was going to wait until Sunday to test which would probably be better but I don't know if I can wait that long. If my temps stay elevated until Saturday morning, I will more than likely test. Make sense?:winkwink:

yeah i get it i think im gonna do the same thing and not test until i get to hawaii :shrug: i guess i can wait... but what to do till then :coffee:

RN - Where do you get the HCG drops? I'm trying to stick to the insulin-resistance diet to hopefully get my cycle regulated. CD 35 and still no temp rise for me. I have a feeling if I lose some weight and get my blood sugar regulated it will help. Back when I was 20 lbs lighter before our wedding, my cycles were pretty regular and that is pretty much the only time they have been. It stinks when our bodies won't cooperate. I really just want my carbs though :) I like bread. We went to cheesecake factory last night and I was really good. I so wanted that carrot cake cheesecake but they had a low carb option made with walnut crust (instead of graham cracker) and splenda (instead of sugar) with fresh strawberries. It was pretty good too.

So...for now, I'm still waiting out this annoyingly long cycle. Wish O would get here even though it probably wouldn't result in a pregnancy this late in the cycle but I've hear of rare cases...

yeah i get it i think im gonna do the same thing and not test until i get to hawaii :shrug: i guess i can wait... but what to do till then :coffee:

Yeah, I think I need to just fill my time up with something to do! Sounds like it will be plenty easy to get your mind off of baby stuff moving to Hawaii and all! :)

Yeah, I think I need to just fill my time up with something to do! Sounds like it will be plenty easy to get your mind off of baby stuff moving to Hawaii and all! :)

yeah tomorrow they are coming to pack our stuff and we leave tue so for like 4 days i will live in a hotel :dohh: i guess i can deal

yeah tomorrow they are coming to pack our stuff and we leave tue so for like 4 days i will live in a hotel :dohh: i guess i can deal

As long as you can keep us updated...you are good! :thumbup:

As long as you can keep us updated...you are good! :thumbup:

i still have my phone lol

Rae- Grrrrrr :growlmad: how very frustrating! FX that you O hun.... maybe you already have, Are you sure that you haven't?

Mrsgrimes and Gueyilla- I can't wait for testing!! Man I hope you girls get your BFP's!!! :happydance:
Gueyilla- moving to Hawaii!!! What a wonderful experience and adventure! What Island are you going to?

MK8- :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Grrrrr... sorry about the BFN, but don't lose hope, your NOT out yet! FX

Rae - You can order the drops pretty much anywhere off the internet. I ordered mine from Covenant Health Products (i think - It was a while ago)

But you know, I took mine this morning, the 10 drops under the tongue like I was supposed to, and they immediately made me feel sick to my stomach. I had this weird feeling in my stomach all day. Its finally now just subsided.
So I dont know if it was just coincidental or what. But I didn't take them this afternoon. Im scared to now they made me feel so sick.
Im thinking with me being on the Clomid and I had just taken my pill when I took the drops, maybe that had something to do with it? :shrug:

I think Im going to wait until CD 8 to use them again. I take my last Clomid on CD7. And we'll see how I feel then. It was not pleasant at all.

I really think it was probably coincidental. But Im going to wait a few more days just to make sure. I know they work, I dont doubt that at all. It was just weird.

They range in price from $60 to hundreds of dollars if you get them from a doctors office because they make you come in for visits.
But you can get everything you need off the internet or someone said they saw them at GNC. So I guess you can get them there too!

Hi girls! :hi: Hope everyone's having a good day. I am absolutely dying to test, and wondering whyyyy this TWW has to be so long. I've felt kind of crampy today, but not convinced that they aren't imaginary symptoms. :dohh:

Oh jeeeeez, look at my ticker. Way to be an enabler, you damn ticker!! :haha:

Oh jeeeeez, look at my ticker. Way to be an enabler, you damn ticker!! :haha:

Lol...hilarious! :haha:

You too? I am dying to test! Oh my gosh...I don't think I've been so anxious to test. This 2ww has been dreadful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->