The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I just got my order of OPK in and they came with 10 HPT strips. Plus I have one Answer Early Response left from last cycle. Im armed and ready!!!!
Bring on the BFPs!!!!
Too bad Im only on CD4. :rofl:

:haha:LOL! Don't worry rn, I am READY too, and af is not here till Tuesday!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

hello fellow impatient ttc-ers!

right, im back on with the laptop so hopefully no dodgey typos (was on my touch screen phone earlier and clearly my fingers are too fat to type on it!!!)

pink- long time no see! how are you my dear?

mrsgrimes- checked out your chart- a nice spike in temps there! fx for your bfp! :)

rn/cali- im loving your "im ready for you" attitude! haha.

lisa- hope you get that BFP in a few days. postive mental attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady- how you doing honey? :)

gueyilla- enjoy hawaii honey. hope that fertile land brings you your baby!

have i missed anybody out????

so, 9dop as i said earlier and i got a bfn this morning :( theres still quite a lot of hope that i might get that positive, but i actually dont want that hope in a way. im scared i will be even more disappointed. i had a spike in my temp this morning (36.61C when its normally around 36.4 post ov- i have low temps in general). i also had a dip on cd6. i really hope that cd6 was implantation dip and my rise is my body gearing up for the bfp... but signs of af showing are here too- im sooooooo bloated and tired. poop.

ok... i said postive mental attitude didnt i girls? positive thinking...positive thinking...

Thanks mk8! FX for you too, I don't know much about temps/charting, but it sounds promising. I can't wait until this thread starts getting some :bfp:s!!!

:dust:

OMG! So all of you are going to be testing when I am gone, and have no way to look at updates till I get back!!! hummmmm.........

Well I am with Lisa, and think that we need WAY more BFP's!!!!!!!! We have only had... 3 right? PMA PMA PMA!!!!!!!!!!!

FX FX FX for you weekend testers!!! Come on BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

OMG! So all of you are going to be testing when I am gone, and have no way to look at updates till I get back!!! hummmmm.........

Well I am with Lisa, and think that we need WAY more BFP's!!!!!!!! We have only had... 3 right? PMA PMA PMA!!!!!!!!!!!

FX FX FX for you weekend testers!!! Come on BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i agree!

Rae- Grrrrrr :growlmad: how very frustrating! FX that you O hun.... maybe you already have, Are you sure that you haven't?

Mrsgrimes and Gueyilla- I can't wait for testing!! Man I hope you girls get your BFP's!!! :happydance:
Gueyilla- moving to Hawaii!!! What a wonderful experience and adventure! What Island are you going to?

MK8- :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Grrrrr... sorry about the BFN, but don't lose hope, your NOT out yet! FX

Im going to oahu!! I cant wait!!

I bought so frer and im not gonna test till i get to hawaii so wish me luck!! I really hope that i see 2 lines when i do test

Rae- Grrrrrr :growlmad: how very frustrating! FX that you O hun.... maybe you already have, Are you sure that you haven't?

Mrsgrimes and Gueyilla- I can't wait for testing!! Man I hope you girls get your BFP's!!! :happydance:
Gueyilla- moving to Hawaii!!! What a wonderful experience and adventure! What Island are you going to?

MK8- :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Grrrrr... sorry about the BFN, but don't lose hope, your NOT out yet! FX

Im going to oahu!! I cant wait!!

I wish I could go on a vacation

Hey ladies!

Going to get some meds switched up starting tomorrow that I'm really excited about. Hoping its going to give me my sex drive back and work on that dang bean!!!

Got my progesterone etc bloodwork tomorrow.

Sure I haven't yet. My temps still haven't gone up. I've been having really long cycles lately so...still waiting this one out. I've lost some weight this month so I am hoping it starts helping to get things back to a more normal cycle but I may just have to wait and see what the doc says in June. Waiting is torture.

Kendra - Good luck with the blood work and the meds!!!

Rae - I'm sorry about the hiding O. FX you pop out that eggie!!!!
(Did you come back from vacation yet?? How was it?)

How's everyone else doing?? Today is CD4 for me. Clomid pill#3 down. Uhhh... Seems like Im always waiting for something....

good morning ladies!

af hasn't shown up yet and my temps are back up! woo hoo!

Good Morning all!

Kasi - your chart is looking good so far! ;)

Rae - I feel for you girl. I'm sorry that you're having to wait so long. Hoping that you get that pos opk sooner than later!

Kendra - Great news. FX'd that the meds give you exactly what you need to catch that egg!

mk8 - it's still early. Don't lose hope yet! I too have been feeling like af is around the corner. I don't know what it's supposed to feel like when I'm pregnant but I sure don't feel like it...whatever that is. I feel normal today however I felt like af was coming yesterday. This on and off stuff is driving me crazy!

Rn & Cali - I agree, love the pma! I need some of that!

Gueyilla - Hope your bfn turns into a bfp! I'm sorry I forgot, what dpo are you?

As for me, I am getting anxious and impatient. I just want to know the answer already. I'm thinking I'm just gonna test in the morning and see what I get. I'll only be 10dpo so it could still be too early but tomorrow will be my 28th cycle day and last month my cycle was 28 days long. I really hope that my cycle doesn't try to lengthen and throw me for a loop. That wouldn't be very nice!

Hey all

It's Friday! Yay.

Ladies, chart looking good! Heres hoping the bean implanted and is multiplying ferociously.

Mrs, well done for holding out on testing. Go you! I know how antsy we can get during the tww. I know I am hating the fact that at may show up. But hang in there. Our time will come!

Happy Friday Beanstalkers!! Today is an extra exciting Friday for me, I work in a school so I have April vacation next week!! :wohoo: Unfortunately, that also means the second half of my TWW will be even longer!! :dohh:

I had the weirdest dream last night. I had a baby, except it was some kind of animal, I don't remember, I think a monkey or something. :rofl: (I wish I had written it down when I first woke up because it's faded over the day) So I had to feed my monkey-baby, but I had no bottles, so I was feeding him out of a ziplock baggie with the corner cut off, like you would use if you made frosting for a cake or something. All kinds of other weird stuff happened, I wish I could remember!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->