The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Kasi :happydance:

Im so glad your appt went well!!!

Im hoping for multiples myself! Twins run in my family too. Sisters are identical and one of my grandma's is a twin. I dont think the guys side for that counts, but my FIL is a fraternal twin. LOL!!!

YAY FOR TWINSIES!!!!!

My hubby and I have already picked out nicknames for them while they're in my tummy. If it's twins their nicknames will be Tater and Tot. If it's just a single baby the nickname will be ducky. If its triplets, I HAVE NO IDEA. hahaha

Kasi :happydance:

Im so glad your appt went well!!!

Im hoping for multiples myself! Twins run in my family too. Sisters are identical and one of my grandma's is a twin. I dont think the guys side for that counts, but my FIL is a fraternal twin. LOL!!!

YAY FOR TWINSIES!!!!!

My hubby and I have already picked out nicknames for them while they're in my tummy. If it's twins their nicknames will be Tater and Tot. If it's just a single baby the nickname will be ducky. If its triplets, I HAVE NO IDEA. hahaha

thats hilarious! :) my husbands dad is a twin too! if it was on both sides we would both definitely be in trouble!

Finally got to BD with the OH! It had been like 2.5 weeks. I think its totally his medication because he accidentally didn't refill it in time and its mail order so he's been off it for 2 days and now he wants to BD all the time! Which is fine because we are approaching O time :)

Kendra - :happydance: GET YOU SOME :happydance:

Good morning ladies!!! I am 2DPO today. The next 7 days need to fly by!!!!!! I wanna test!!!!
Ive got 9 ICs and 1 Answer Early Result waiting for me!!!!!

How is everyone today?

Kasi- awesome news!!!! FX that this next cycle will be it for you!!! yeah!!

Rae- hope you can get some answers soon.

Yeah Kendra- fx for you!!!!

RN- I HOPE HOPE this is your month for your BFP!!!! FX

Today is cd12 for me.... and still no +opk!!:brat: This is SOOOO frustrating! If my last cycle was only 26 days then I need to O like TOMORROW, or my luteal phase will not be long enough!!!!! WTH?! :growlmad::growlmad: come on BFP!!! WHERE OH WHERE ARE YOU?!!! :shrug:

Cali - FX you O soon so that eggy can snuggle in good!!!!!

I went to the bathroom earlier and there was a ton of EWCM? What the hell?
I had just peed so I couldn't even do an OPK then just to double check.
When I got home I did an OPK just to make sure I wasn't getting another round of +OPKs and it was negative. :-k

So im not sure what that means. It is pretty much gone now and its just back to the regular creamy CM.

I really hope I get my BFP soon!!!

I bought this really cute cotton dress the other day and when I put it on I was like "This would look so cute with a pregnant belly". LOL!!!

LOL!!! I hope you get to wear it SOON!!!!

As for the ewcm.... boy how I wish I could see some!!! LOL

Anyway, I was reading yesterday that its is in fact quite normal to get it again after you O... that actually some women get it sporadically throughout their cycles?! So I am sure that its ok... maybe a sign that your little bean was successful?! :)

I have been having cramping on and off on my right side for a fews days now... do you get the O cramps BEFORE you actually O??? I thought you got them when you were O'ing?

Last cycle I had O cramps and twinges like crazy!!!
This month....nothing!!!!
But on the first day of my +OPK my nipples started to hurt and on O day my bbs started to hurt. So Im guessing I actually O'd. But I didn't have any cramping this time. :shrug:

It's all so confusing. Why can't it just be simple?!

I know!!! I am beginning to think there is something to the "not stressing out and opk testing" though... last month when hubby was gone and I was not worried about it at all.. I totally got the ewcm. The month before when I was poas like crazy, all BFN's and now this month, testing again, and nothing but BFN's so far!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

IRRITATING!!!! :growlmad:

Speaking of which... time to go poas :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I ALMOST wish they were just gone, so I have no chance/desire to do it. But they are here, and therefore I HAVE to!!! :haha:

FX COME ON BFP!!!:haha:

I love the little hissy fit smiley! Those always make me giggle to myself, even when I put them on my posts. LOL!!!

Are you using anything to help with the EWCM? Preseed?
I was worried it would feel weird but it was fine, felt nice. :shy:

I had a little bit of EWCM but I used it anyways. Just because I want to make sure it creates the best environment for the spermies. I have chronic bacterial vaginosis...i say chronic because Ive had it for years, since high school. It just comes and goes at random. Not much to do about it. but I just wanted to make sure that my problem with that wasn't going to affect the baby gravy!!!! LOL!

The other day (Tuesday) I swear I got a BFP in the morning, but after that they were only light lines on my next two tests that day... yesterday light second lines again and last night it was def BFN?! gonna try to post pic of it. tell me what u think?!

I love the little hissy fit smiley! Those always make me giggle to myself, even when I put them on my posts. LOL!!!

Are you using anything to help with the EWCM? Preseed?
I was worried it would feel weird but it was fine, felt nice. :shy:

I had a little bit of EWCM but I used it anyways. Just because I want to make sure it creates the best environment for the spermies. I have chronic bacterial vaginosis...i say chronic because Ive had it for years, since high school. It just comes and goes at random. Not much to do about it. but I just wanted to make sure that my problem with that wasn't going to affect the baby gravy!!!! LOL!

No I have not tried it.. I am doing the cough syrup though....?

ok do you think this is a +??
Photo on 2011-04-28 at 10.13.jpg

looks a bit lighter in the pic? But still not SUPER dark second line...

It looks negative to me. But you said you had a positive OPK one morning? Sometimes the peak can be a little shorter and you might only get one positive OPK. So you might have already O'd then?

How long after you took that test did you take the pic?

My OPKs looked like that they day before and the day after they were positive the first cycle.

FX!!!!

LOL!!! That was the one that I thought was positive!!! Grrr... thats the darkest that I have gotten, and they seem to be getting lighter as the days go on?! I called my DR. waiting for a call back to make an appt. to have my blood drawn to verify if I am even O'ing... thats a progesterone test that I want, right?! FX that I still have a chance to O tomorrow or the next day... but not feeling very positive about that.... :(

I made a pact with myself that I will not opk again, until, or if I get some cm... otherwise, I am stressing myself out for NOTHING!!! :cry:

Well cali, if you took that pic a while after it dried, than it might have been positive. I mean it looks dark to me and just a hair lighter than the control.
But i know that when my OPKs dry the test line always lightens up significantly. They dont seem to dry the way HPTs do (those seem to darken).
So, it might have been positive. All the pics I have posted of my OPKs i have taken within about 10 min before they start to dry.

FX for you!!! You could've O'd already!!!!

As for me, I think I jinxed myself by saying that I wasn't having any cramps. I had an episode earlier of some really bad cramping and low back ache. Lasted about 10min and then it stopped. :shrug:

We'll see if anything else happens. I hope Im not just now O'ing because my hubby and I haven't BD'd since the last day I got a +OPK.

Uh....the waiting is terrible!!!!! ](*,)

FX that those are signs of your BFP!!!! Come on, the Beanstalkers need some January babies!!!!! :)

How long does it take to get your results back from the Dr.? You should have yours any day now right? It is a progesterone test right?

LOL!!! Yeah, my countdowntopregnancy thing says that if I conceive this cycle the due date would be Jan 16th. We already have 4 birthdays and 1 anniversary in January, i think we've got it covered. LOL!!!

Oh, I want a BFP sooooooo bad. It would really be a nice mother's day gift!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->