The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

How long does it take to get your results back from the Dr.? You should have yours any day now right? It is a progesterone test right?

Oh, I don't go for my test until Tuesday of next week, which will be CD23 for me. And it usually takes a day or two to get the results back.
Yeah, they're doing a progesterone test. Supposedly a result of greater than 10 can indicate ovulation, but in medicated cycles (like mine with clomid) they like to see the levels over 16. I read the over 16 part on a website. Because when the office gave me my results last time they said it was showing i O'd. And thats why he kept me at 50mg because i was ovulating at 50. which is good I guess.

Last time I had my blood work done it had only been about 3 days since I had O'd and i read somewhere the blood is supposed to be drawn between 5-9 days after O to get an accurate reading. So im sure my level would have been much higher than 11.1. But my doc was going on vacation and wanted to do it before he left. Nice, huh?
This time, it'll be between the desired time frame so Im hoping for higher numbers.

Sorry, didn't mean to ramble! LOL!

Ok, got it.... for some reason I thought that you had already had the test done? Crazy brain!

SOOOO If you have your BFP will they detect that with your blood work!! :) FX FX FX
I agree, I bet your numbers would have been higher if your Dr. was not going on vaca :haha: and you could have tested a few days later... at least you got a 11.1 and you were early... I think that must be a very good sign!

Come on April... shower us all with a TON of BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I agree. We need to get some more BFPs here soon so we can change our name to The BumperStickers. LOL!!!!

I think when he does my mid-luteal blood work he just tests for the progesterone, i dont think he runs anything else. But I wonder if certain levels of that can indicate pregnancy? :shrug:
I'll have to do some research.

Im hoping I'll have my BFP before he even calls me to tell me the results.
He'll be like "Your progesterone level was 17 and that means you ovulated" and i"ll be like "I know, Im pregnant!" hahahahahahahaha! :rofl:
A girl can dream

Hi Ladies. Sorry I'm scarce lately but I have not much to update you on. CD 49 for me and nada. Still no temp rise or AF. Whatever. My hormones are evil. Just waiting for my order of Agnus Castus to come in so I can start on that while I wait for appointment with obgyn. I'm thinking I might try to get in with my regular doc but I'm busy this weekend and next week I start in with the orthodontist. I swear, I'm going to have more doctors than I know what to do with soon enough.

Hi ladies. Not much to report here either, just finishing AF. Did one of you say (or did I read it somewhere else) that spotting before or after AF can mean low progesterone?? I have had both this cycle, hope that's not a bad thing. :shrug:

I realllllly hope we have more :bfp:s to report soon. We need some excitement in this thread!!!

Hello ladies

Long time no...er...type!

I've.just caught up on all the posts. Wow, so much has happened. Bitch of an af seems to have attacked us all, but good to see some progress in tests with doctors for a couple of you.

Im on cd11 now. Am trying out thus cough syrup stuff to bring on ewcm as i dont seem to get much recently. I used to get heaps but I'm convinced the pill and norethisterone tablets (stops spotting that I got when in the pill) messed me up. Anyway, taken for two days as seeung diddly squat. I wanted to pick up conceive plus (UK equivalent of pre seed) - anybody tried this?

Ive missed you therapeutic ladies. Hope everybody's in good spirits!

Ok ladies... so I go in to the lab next sat for blood work to check my progesterone! FX that I am indeed o'ing! If not, at least I will be on the right path for next cycle!! (Hopefully I will not have a next cycle!!!!)

RN- I REALLY hope that happens!!!!! The BB's are a good sign! :thumbup:

Rae- I really think that you should squeeze in an appt with your regular Dr... at least get that ball rolling! :hugs:

Lisa- I am not sure about the spotting thing... I sure hope not! FX for you... let this be your time!!

Mk8- LOL!!! So I am on CD12 today and have been taking cough medicine for the last few days with the same hopes!! And just like you... nada! :(
I have not tried either... but thinking about going to get some TONIGHT after work! :haha:
What kind of cough medicine did you get? Did you make sure that the ONLY active ingredient was Guaifenesin?

UGH!!!!! Im so frustrated!!!!!!

I just saw a post in the pregnancy test gallery that was a girl who was wondering if her test was positive.
She said she had a broken condom experience and then took Plan B and now she gets a + pregnancy test and its "not the result she was looking for".
UGH!!!!!!

Im not saying anything mean about her, because I have NO IDEA what her situation is....but it's just so maddening that these ladies dont even want babies, and she went as far as taking a pill to keep the egg from implanting, and she still got pregnant.

WHY CAN'T WE GET PREGNANT?!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

Sorry to vent!

It is really irritating that people get pg by accident I am really wanting to get pg and I know some many people who have gotten pg by accident. I hate those people arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh

I just saw a post in the pregnancy test gallery that was a girl who was wondering if her test was positive.
She said she had a broken condom experience and then took Plan B and now she gets a + pregnancy test and its "not the result she was looking for".
UGH!!!!!!

Im not saying anything mean about her, because I have NO IDEA what her situation is....but it's just so maddening that these ladies dont even want babies, and she went as far as taking a pill to keep the egg from implanting, and she still got pregnant.

Sorry to vent!

It is really irritating that people get pg by accident I am really wanting to get pg and I know some many people who have gotten pg by accident. I hate those people arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh

Meeee tooooo!!!!!! :growlmad:

I don't know why I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It ALWAYS makes me cry!!!!!!! I'm glutton for punishment.

Pink- I am hanging in there. Frustrated that today is cd12 of a 26 day cycle and still no O. But I have decided to put away the opk's until I get some cm. I am just stressing out more, and I figure we are DTD every other day anyway... so we are doing all we can! lol- going to the DR. Next saturday, so I am sure that the next week and a half is going to drag ass!! :shrug:
How about you? Whats new?

UGH!!!!!!

Sorry to vent!

Meeee tooooo!!!!!! :growlmad:

Um, me too. Especially with the whacked cycles. I've had 3 people in my family now with accidental pregnancies and then there is me who wants it desperately and can't get it to happen. :nope:

Hello ladies

Long time no...er...type!

I've.just caught up on all the posts. Wow, so much has happened. Bitch of an af seems to have attacked us all, but good to see some progress in tests with doctors for a couple of you.

Im on cd11 now. Am trying out thus cough syrup stuff to bring on ewcm as i dont seem to get much recently. I used to get heaps but I'm convinced the pill and norethisterone tablets (stops spotting that I got when in the pill) messed me up. Anyway, taken for two days as seeung diddly squat. I wanted to pick up conceive plus (UK equivalent of pre seed) - anybody tried this?

Ive missed you therapeutic ladies. Hope everybody's in good spirits!

I ordered some Conceive Plus, it's on the way. I'll let you know when I get it!

Woohoo got the u/s back and no cysts and uterus is correct shape and size. So now we just need to make a damn baby!

Thanks :) the Dr was going to give me "supplies" to give to my husband to get a sperm analysis and I told him I would wait a few months and see if we could time things better, when I told my husband he was mad I didn't get the "supplies" cause apparently he wants to do the test! So I guess we are going to do that anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->