The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Thanks :) the Dr was going to give me "supplies" to give to my husband to get a sperm analysis and I told him I would wait a few months and see if we could time things better, when I told my husband he was mad I didn't get the "supplies" cause apparently he wants to do the test! So I guess we are going to do that anyway.

YAY Kendra!!!! Thats such good news about the scan!!!!
As far as the test goes.....Did I tell you that there are over the counter sperm count tests???? I saw found them online after another girl mentioned it. If my hubby and I dont get a BFP soon I think I'll order one and test his stuff. LOL!!!

Pink- I am hanging in there. Frustrated that today is cd12 of a 26 day cycle and still no O. But I have decided to put away the opk's until I get some cm. I am just stressing out more, and I figure we are DTD every other day anyway... so we are doing all we can! lol- going to the DR. Next saturday, so I am sure that the next week and a half is going to drag ass!! :shrug:
How about you? Whats new?

Im not bad thanks on cycle day 7 so due to start OPK testing in 2 days time.

Did anyone watch the William and Catherine Royal wedding? Makes me happy to have such a lovely couple to be future king and queen of my country

Pink- I am hanging in there. Frustrated that today is cd12 of a 26 day cycle and still no O. But I have decided to put away the opk's until I get some cm. I am just stressing out more, and I figure we are DTD every other day anyway... so we are doing all we can! lol- going to the DR. Next saturday, so I am sure that the next week and a half is going to drag ass!! :shrug:
How about you? Whats new?

Im not bad thanks on cycle day 7 so due to start OPK testing in 2 days time.

Did anyone watch the William and Catherine Royal wedding? Makes me happy to have such a lovely couple to be future king and queen of my country

It was 2 am here I plan on watching tonite!

Bonjour!

Cali - I picked up Benelin cough syrup, a UK brand I think. It has Guifenesin in it though. I started taking it on CD10, initially 1 teaspoon day and night then increased it to 2. Still not much CM - boooo!

Lisa- Hope Conceive Plus works for you and you get your BFP very soon! I think I might pick some up tomorrow from Boots (a drugstore in the UK for any Americans reading this post). I will also keep you posted on how I find it. :) People say to not use too much!

Kendra- sooooo pleased to hear everythings working OK for you. Hopefully all is OK with the hubby too and you can make a cute baby very soon! :)

Pink- hey! I watched the Royal wedding. Didn't intend to but really enjoyed it. :)

Some good news to share, I found out my cousin gave birth to a healthy, gorgeous baby boy! (We aren't really close so I didn't know she was pregnant). But she's 41 and has a 5 yr old boy already. It kinda gave me hope that you can still have kids later :) I am 31 soon so hardly in the same age bracket, but comforting all the same so thought I'd share!

Pink- no I have not watched it yet...

MK8- thats great news! I just turned 33 so I hope I still have plenty of time too! :) Also you have to make sure that that is the only ingredient in the cough syrup. If it has others like dextromethorphan that can actually dry you up, as well as cause birth defects!

Ok ladies, made my DR appt., so thats done. And now I am also armed and ready with "Preseed".... today is CD13 for me, and pretty positive that I have not O'd yet... at least I have not had a +opk and no ewcm at all! Soooo fingers crossed that I have not missed my eggie, that I am actually going to O and that this preseed makes up for my lack of CM!! :) FX

FX for all our BFP's ladies!! :)

Hello everyone how are you all doing? i have not been on cause i didnt have internet in my new house but now i have been "barrowing" someone elses hehehe no updates here i have not been taking my temp as much cause i dont have a schedule but im gonna start tomorrow morning on a regular i started using my ovacue but it has not changed colors yet so oh well

Thanks :) the Dr was going to give me "supplies" to give to my husband to get a sperm analysis and I told him I would wait a few months and see if we could time things better, when I told my husband he was mad I didn't get the "supplies" cause apparently he wants to do the test! So I guess we are going to do that anyway.

YAY Kendra!!!! Thats such good news about the scan!!!!
As far as the test goes.....Did I tell you that there are over the counter sperm count tests???? I saw found them online after another girl mentioned it. If my hubby and I dont get a BFP soon I think I'll order one and test his stuff. LOL!!!

Wow really? Hmm I wonder how much they are. I don't know if insurance covers things like that for men for us to just go into a clinic and do it...

cali - thanks for the heads up on the ingredient i dont want in my cough syrup! i just checked and cannot see it being mentioned. phew! like you, im going to be armed with a lube that claims to help (conceive plus) me get that bfp!

rn- didnt know you can buy otc tests for spermies. interesting. thing is, i dont know how that would work because i thought that they need to put it under a microscope to look at the swimmers?

hope you are all doing well ladies.

i am enjoying another long bank holiday weekend here in the uk due to the royal wedding. :)

ive been relatively relaxed this month about the whole ttc thing. i have been temping (though not religiously) and not peed on any sticks! wow! i have been taking folic acid, B50 vitamins and cough syrup to help with cm. i normally ovulate on cd15 but my temps rose on cd12. issue is we only got one session of bd in beforehand! though my temp rise could have been "fake" as i went to bed super late and took it 4 hrs after i normally take it and i had been lazing in bed for a bit.

enjoy the weekend my fellow ttc friends.

lets get that eggy!

Just wanted to say hello and I hope you all are having a good weekend!! Been keeping busy so it's been nice to have my mind off of TTC!

Hey Lisa. i picked up conceive plus yesterday - it feels ok... hopefully I get to report a bfp soon!

hope you like it when it arrives!

Good afternoon ladies!!! I'll have to do some catching up but I just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone is doing good.

Today is 5DPO for me. Few more days and I can test!!! Although, Im not getting my hopes up. Ive been having some really bad AF like cramping on and off for the past few days. Its so bad, radiates to my back. Im assuming that can't be good. :(

So...just been hanging with my boys this weekend. Got the next couple of days off and my GYN appt on Tuesday for my bloodwork. FX it at least shows I ovulated.

Hello ladies. Back from my weekend retreat today. Still no sign of O or AF but my Vitex was here when I got home so I am starting on that today. Hope you are all doing well. I feel refreshed after this retreat!

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! How is everyone doing? Anything new to report?

Ok so the latest with me.... I actually went and got preseed on Friday after work, used it last night for the first time.... FX :) Also today I actually did an opk... just for the hell of it... and I FINALLY got my first true no mistaking POSITIVE!!!! But today is CD15 for me though, and my last cycle was only 26 days....do you think that is too short of a luteal phase???

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! How is everyone doing? Anything new to report?

Ok so the latest with me.... I actually went and got preseed on Friday after work, used it last night for the first time.... FX :) Also today I actually did an opk... just for the hell of it... and I FINALLY got my first true no mistaking POSITIVE!!!! But today is CD15 for me though, and my last cycle was only 26 days....do you think that is too short of a luteal phase???

Im not sure. It sounds like that eggy would have just enough time to snuggle in!!!! FX you caught the egg!!!!

Hello ladies. Back from my weekend retreat today. Still no sign of O or AF but my Vitex was here when I got home so I am starting on that today. Hope you are all doing well. I feel refreshed after this retreat!

Hey Rae

Hope you're nice n relaxed and good luck with O and getting that BFP! :)

Hey Cali

Woohoo to the positive OPK! :)

I did one today also (CD14)- succumbed to poas addiction! It was kinda positive... I took it at 9pm and I think it's the same darkness as the control line but not as thick. Darker than yesterday's test! Will take another tomorrow and see how that looks. If lighter, I guess I may have missed my surge at some point during the day today.

Like you, I am also a bit worried about a short LP. My LP has been 10-12 days in the 3 cycles I OPK'd/temped. Reading on some forums and checking out a few books, some docs seem to think 10-16 is ok but 12+ is ideal. Some people said they have really short luteal phases (sub 10) but still got BFPs. I was concerned though and took B vitamin supplements to help to lengthen my LP. It did go from 10 to 12 when I took it last cycle, whether that was coincidence or not, I'm not sure. But you may want to give it a try.

Like you, I also picked up a lube! I picked up some Conceive Plus yesterday (Sat) - similar to Preseed. I couldn't find that anywhere here so thought I'd give Conceive Plus a try. Hope you're liking the sperm friendly lube!

I hope we see more BFPs on here soon ladies. Babydust to us all!

ladies I think your luteal phases are good! mine have only been 7 for the last five months! :) I need to get some live too!

hello how is everyone doing?

Im doing great i was sad because i thought that my hubby would have to deploy and that we would not hace time to try for a baby, found out my hubby is not going to deploy anytime soon and that i have time to get preggo. i think this is all a sign that god wants us to have another baby and that he is giving us time to do it.

hello how is everyone doing?

Im doing great i was sad because i thought that my hubby would have to deploy and that we would not hace time to try for a baby, found out my hubby is not going to deploy anytime soon and that i have time to get preggo. i think this is all a sign that god wants us to have another baby and that he is giving us time to do it.

Yay!! :happydance: I'm a BIG believer in "signs". :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->