The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake, no better gift than a :bfp: for Christmas. :)

I'd like to join in too.:flower: I am on CD5. My cycles range 25-27 days. I am 32 and my husband is 45 and we just got married in June. Neither of us have ever had children so we are hoping so much that we can have at least one baby. I've been off b/c since March but we didn't start trying until June. I would LOVE to have a bun in the oven for Christmas. I've always geeked out for Christmas, I'd probably be downright manic if I was pregnant, lol!!:haha:
Baby dust to all :dust::dust::dust:

Wow a lot of girlies in on this thread now. I will defo add everyone's name to the list:) well I'm cd 17 and don't have a clue when and if I've ovulated. Think I might invest in some ovulation tests. Have never used them before and a little bit worried about becoming too obsessive. Anyone else use them and recommend them?

Hello to everyone and lots of baby dust to all I really hope everyone on here gets there BFP for christmas. Both our families get massivley excited at christmas, i think it would be the best present ever. Also its my birthday in december too so it would be really nice end to a funny old year

I'm 27 my OH is 30 and we are doing the not trying not preventing method for #1, im currently cd18 no symptoms at the mo.

is any one testing soon?

xxx

Hello,

What a lovely thread :) i would love to give my mam a ultra sound picture for xmas!!! i thought i was pregnant after a awful test give me a evaporation line so all i want for xmas is my BFP!!! Baby dust and sticky duct to everyone!!! xx

Last year i gave the family a baby for xmas and i'm not sure i could top that :haha:
i have to say tho if i could give them a scan piccy with their presents that would be amazing, no pressure for this month then!!!
Im on cd22 and no sign of o yet so still in with a shot!

im out this month, af just showed a week after implant removal xx

I would like to join as well. It would be a great holiday gift/surprise to get a BFP. :thumbup: I am 25 and my husband is 29 this year. We got our first ever BFP last year which resulted in a MC April '11 :angel: and haven't gotten another BFP since. We are actively trying again. This cycle, we are going to practice SMEP, and I'll be taking FertileCM and prenatals. I will be using OPK's and attempting to chart again but I always forget when I wake up.:wacko: Anyway, Baby dust to all and any/all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.:dust:

Im just waiting AF to arrive for my first cycle (hopefully today) and OH is really excited about trying so fingers crossed for this month i think it would make me 14weeks at xmas which would be brilliant :)

Hi everyone :hi:

What a nice thread, i'd love a BFP before christmas. I've got long cycles and I'm not sure if I am ovulating. Got my gyne appointment in early november so hopefully I might get some medication to help before christmas. It would just be the best present ever, praying for some 2012 baby dust!! or just a kick to my ovaries :winkwink:

:dust: to you all, LJ :)

Wow a lot of girlies in on this thread now. I will defo add everyone's name to the list:) well I'm cd 17 and don't have a clue when and if I've ovulated. Think I might invest in some ovulation tests. Have never used them before and a little bit worried about becoming too obsessive. Anyone else use them and recommend them?
Hi Babeonthego, I don't think it's obsessive to want to know more about your cycle. I use the cbefm and first response poas. I'm sure the poas would work just fine. I like this brand as they have more sensitive paper chromatography than some of the other brands. Some women won't even register on the smiley face expensive ones and you can't see the darkening of the line with the smilies (you can actually see the lead up to your surge with first response double line poas type). Best time to do it is between 11am-3pm. Hope you're successful!:flower:

I tested today even tho in not due on for til tomorrow or even wed and it's +

In pregnant!!! :)

Thanks .. My work are guna b do mad... I only went back in June

CLH_X3, congratulations!! What wonderful news! Share that :dust: to us all!

CLH_X3, congratulations! :wohoo:

Your daughter and I share a birthday. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back