The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Back again! Floating all over the forum these days. I love to see the BFP posts! Congrats to everyone!
I would love to be on the list for a :bfp: before Christmas, or Christmas day! :winkwink::happydance:
Hopefully this time next month, I'll be sipping my clomid eggnog and on my way.
:dust:

I'd like to be added too! Here's to a BFP before Christmas or my birthday (December 3rd).

Well CD 12 today!!! Just got done bding!!! Lol hoping that i get a sticky one this month!!!!! Thats all i want for christmas!!!

Bought a thermometer and plan to start temping tomorrow!

Any tips?

CD 11 :) ready for OCT 21st!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1350795600z8z6z5z0.png

3dpo today. Cramping like crazy, sore boobs (so sore they hurt when I walk!) and nausea - but I'm the interest of being real about these things I'm going o attribute the nausea to metformin, as I just upped my dose yesterday. No clue on the other things though. Feels like af on the way

I'm in serious lack of symptoms, so I am just about to count myself out. Feeling a bit down about it, but I guess not out until af arrives, on which I am still waiting on....

Congrats to the ladies who have already got their BFP's! I'm out this month, roll on late October/early November testing!

Hello everyone!

I would love to have a :bfp: before Christmas that would be a the best thing the world and all my dreams come true!

This is only my second month trying and AF is due on 8th so I think I am out this month as I tested today and got a :bfn:

But I have November! So trying to think positive :thumbup:

Your not out until the :witch: shows though so don't give up hope yet :dust:

Your not out until the :witch: shows though so don't give up hope yet :dust:

I am 14dpo and on cd33 I am just presuming if I was pregnant it would have shown by now? But I wont give up hope!

AF showed this morning :(!
hello chocolate and wine tonight :)

3dpo and horribly sore boobs! Literally feel hard, huge and horrendously sore

I have good feelings for you Laura :thumbup: :dust:

I am on CD12 no +ve OPK yet due to O CD14 (Sunday) so far BD CD9 & 10 break last night and full on BD until Monday :thumbup:

I am so hoping we catch this month

:dust: to all

Cd 13 today!!! Waiting for my 35 day cycle to reach October 31st to test!! That would put me at 3 days late!!! Really hoping that this is our month!!! Really ready for my first BFP!!!

Congrats to the ladies who have already got their BFP's! I'm out this month, roll on late October/early November testing!

Think I'll be joining you next month :coffee: started spotting two days ago. Gonna kick into high gear for the rest of the year then go to the doctor's in January if nothing happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->