The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Ugh...back at CD1 today! Stupid af. Ah well, time for a new cycle.

me too. on to cycle number 8. can I dtd yet?? I've got the hubby fully on board this month so I'm thinking we can dtd everyday around O. hehehe :haha:

My opks arrived today! Woo first time using them ever! I am cd5 today so will start using them around cd11? Hope to see lots of bfps this month good luck all

Good luck everyone :dust:

On CD 14 here, hoping that I will O around cd 20 :) Would put me to test Nov. 2nd. Here's hoping that happens!

CD 24 and I'm spotting- this happened last month too, so not hopeful for implantation... gr! :nope:

CD24 here..think I O'd sometime between day 15 and 17..which puts me at 7-9dpo...FX and praying so hard!
Baby dust we all get our BFPs:dust::dust::dust:

CD1 today. Happy AF finally arrived after a long 39 day cycle. 4 months off the pill now, hopefully my cycle will regulate soon. Good luck ladies!

AF two days late now :| i'm going to throw a wobbly if it doesn't come by tomorrow :(

There is no way we are pregnant as having been Bding recently due to not ttc and being trashed from work.

Why is it late the only time i'm waiting for it :( x

Hi there I am currently ttc baby no 6 and would love to be included in this thread. I hope for an early Bfp but with my last 2 LO's it has taken me over 2 years to concieve both times. But it would be a lovely surprise to have one before xmas. :)

Wow baby no 6! How do you cope? Good luck :dust:

:dust: to those of us waiting for AF, O or testing soon :dust:

Wow baby no 6! How do you cope? Good luck :dust:

:dust: to those of us waiting for AF, O or testing soon :dust:

lol....I love having a large family. Lots of things to be doing! I am not the type of person who likes to be sat down for to long doing nothing so running around after my babies is perfect for me. :thumbup: x

I come from a large family I am the eldest of 4 and I love having a big family my DH is an only child so at Christmas it feels really lonely just DH, I, MIL & FIL!! whereas my family dinners are of about 14 people (my parents, siblings, partners and nieces & nephews) and I love it :)

We would like 2 children so middle of the road for us but how lovely to have 6 :flower:
So you have 3 girls and 2 boys so are you hoping for a 3rd boy to even it out?

i thought getting everyone stockings and having a present in there they open says we are expecting!!! or something like that haha

Me too!!! I was going to do a picture frame with the ultra sound in itthe and save it for the last gift!!!!

Merry Early Christmas to meee!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo-1.jpg

:yipee:

Currently either 10/11 dpo. :cloud9:

I come from a large family I am the eldest of 4 and I love having a big family my DH is an only child so at Christmas it feels really lonely just DH, I, MIL & FIL!! whereas my family dinners are of about 14 people (my parents, siblings, partners and nieces & nephews) and I love it :)

We would like 2 children so middle of the road for us but how lovely to have 6 :flower:
So you have 3 girls and 2 boys so are you hoping for a 3rd boy to even it out?

Yeah with us every event is a BIG event! Lots of people around the house. :winkwink:

After just having a little boy I would love to have another girl as I am a fan of dresses and tights etc... But really as long as baby is healthy either is fanatstic. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->