The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Well chuffed to bits as last night was our 1st official ttc night. And hubby is very optimistic so that makes me even more happy. :) Good luck to everyone on getting a :bfp: before xmas. Lets pray for 2013 babies. :happydance:

CD 12 for me testing Oct 21 tried our first round of clomid hoping it finally helps us get our BFP!!!

Sorry to hear, MerryBe. How many DPO are you?

Bought a thermometer and plan to start temping tomorrow!

Any tips?

Set an alarm, don't move around or get out of bed before taking it, make sure you sanitize it after using it, and if you're a mouth-breather, temp vaginally instead. :) Good luck.

Thank you, ladies :) :hugs:
Fizzy, I'm 14dpo (the thingy in my sig is off...). And AF still hasn't showed yet and is a day behind schedule, but I've been having pms cramps for the past few days like she's just around the corner... could have SWORN she'd started in the middle of the night last night. I even got up and put on a pad, my cramps were so bad. But this morning and all day she's a no-show. SO weird.
Wish she'd come on already so I could just drink some wine :p

thinking i'm out...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test58638

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test58637

Please add me to the list, that would be a wonderful present anytime of the year.

*hugs* to all the ladies with BFNs this month :(

Please add me to the list, a BFP before Christmas would be the best present we could receive :3

Good luck everyone else :)

oh well, maybe next month :) I didn't really want a June bug anyway, it's way too close to DD's birthday (may 30th) would like a breather in between planning each of their birthday parties.

And DH is thrilled he gets the chance to enjoy more fun of baby making :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Am new to the forum, so thought I would introduce myself on here, as a 12 weeks scan for Xmas would be amazing! Not least because me and DH live away from family so it would be nice to tell them to start listening for the pitter patter of tiny feet in person! (I could really have some fun with that!)

Hoping that everyone manages to find a BFP in their Christmas stocking(or earlier!)

:dust:

I want to join this please, would love to be able to announce at Xmas :)

We haven't told anyone that we are trying as didn't want the pressure of the questions etc... so taking it easy but would love for this to be the month!!!

We've been trying since May, came off the pill in April and my cycles are pretty regular for now... wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->