The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

sorry tink :hugs:

girls i've started a november testing thread if you want to join
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html

AF where for art thou???

Still not out I guess, otherwise I would be on the Novembers Testers board right now

Lockandkey in the nicest way possible, lets hope we don't see you there! lets hope this is a BFP for you!

I am so sorry ladies!! Thar Af is such a :witch: my love goes out to you! Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Hi ladies, anybody hear from Babeonthego? We've got some serious updating to do here! No longer just 5 BFP's! Congrats to those double liners and :hugs: to those lovely ladies who go visits from that nasty witch.

Right so I am in my TWW now :happydance:

So I am 2dpo today got lots of BD in the right times I think/hope :thumbup: and tbh feeling nauseas today (which is too early I know)

Fx Twag!

6dpo over here and giant, sore, swollen boobs. Have gone up a cup size... Also back ache...

Haven't put on weight as measures waist as well and waist is smaller despite bloated tummy

Thanks Laura

Wow sounds good to me :dust: that this is the month :thumbup:

Wow! So many new bfps while I was away!! Congrats!!

Well CD 16 today!!! Really hoping that the 231st gets here soon!!! Hoping that this is my month

Fx Twag!

6dpo over here and giant, sore, swollen boobs. Have gone up a cup size... Also back ache...

Haven't put on weight as measures waist as well and waist is smaller despite bloated tummy

Oooh, those sound like GOOD symptoms!! I have a feeling! :thumbup:

cd 19 here, waiting for O....hoping it will happen sometime in the next several days!

2DPO and lots of crampiness going on today :wacko:

I really hope we caught this month *fingers crossed* Dh is super excited :cloud9:

:dust: to all

I havnt been on since last month i wanna say congrats to all who have had a positive pregnancy test woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! We start tryin in 3 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->