The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Good luck everyone! I'm currently CD6, AF left yesterday. Starting to OPK on CD10 I think. My temps all seem to be the same so far this month so thinking this may be my cover line? Not sure really as last cycle I started temping mid-cycle so unsure of my temps at the beginning of the cycle.

My AF is due on Monday. But I noticed some spotting today at 9dpo so I'm thinking that this would be IB if AF doesn't show in 2-3 days so I may test on Sunday if all goes well as well!!

FX'ed for us all!!!!

Same here the earliest i could would be saturday but i am waiting until Halloween!! I have been spotting since saturday and been sleeping a lot so hoping this is a good sign!

well i dnt use opks but ny my fertility calendar i am about 7-8 dpo... and af is due on the 29th..

me either! my 9dpo is a guesstimation ;) I just monitor my CM! My AF is due on the 29th too! I hope these are good signs for us and that we both get our BFPs!!!

I am also due on the 29th for AF! Does that mean we have triple the luck? :haha:
LOL I hope so!!!! I am not going to lie though... this spotting is making me feel out.. it isnt enough for a tampin it is just there when i wipe... ergh stay away you nasty :witch:... I am just ready to have #1!!! I just can't help but feel discouraged.. But I am not out until she is full blown! Fingers crossed for us ladies!!!

I really hope your spotting goes away! Fingers crossed it is IB! :D That's right, you are definitely not out yet! AF stay away!!

I really hope your spotting goes away! Fingers crossed it is IB! :D That's right, you are definitely not out yet! AF stay away!!

Well how long is ib supposed to last? Everything i have seen is 1i day... :( but then again we are all different.

I am at the end of 10 dpo and today at work I had a bit of cramping, just for a few mins. I hope its not AF on her way!

Well how long is ib supposed to last? Everything i have seen is 1i day... :( but then again we are all different.

My spotting decided to stick around today as well. No longer fresh red/pink blood, but more creamy brown. It no longer makes it on the tp when I wipe but I checked with a tampon and got a good long streak. I think this is just gonna lead to an AF :( crushed...!!!!

I tried the same trick and its still brown... cramping alot so i think af is coming early

Uch I'm out. AF arrived this morning. :(

GL to the rest of you! Hope there are some more BFPs on here soon :hugs:

my spotting went back to pink/red and there's a bit more of it, so I'm convinced this is AF arriving.. probably later tonight or tomorrow morning. Looks like I'll be joining you next month AnnaSaRa! Possibly the last round before Christmas..

my spotting went back to pink/red and there's a bit more of it, so I'm convinced this is AF arriving.. probably later tonight or tomorrow morning. Looks like I'll be joining you next month AnnaSaRa! Possibly the last round before Christmas..

Oh koj .. :hugs:, FX next cycle we both get our BFPs :)

:hugs: for all the ladies who the witch got!
:dust: for next cycle!
My bbs are so sore today! I really want to test!! I told myself I wouldn't till AF was late too :Dohh:

My spotting is a red orange color now.. :( crampings worse but no flow... just enoigh to see when i wipe

:hugs: for all the ladies who the witch got!
:dust: for next cycle!
My bbs are so sore today! I really want to test!! I told myself I wouldn't till AF was late too :Dohh:

I feel the same way with testing (and the bbs!) I told myself that I would only test if AF was late and it is so hard not to!!!

Only a few more days for me. Testing on monday if I can hold off that long! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->