The big O today...anyone else??

Hello Ladies! Mind if I join too?

I think yesterday was o-day according to OPKs. I think we did alright this month on the trying front, but my expectations are a little low. Last month I was so SURE I pregnant that I had already practiced how I would tell my DH, and when AF arrived I felt quite stupid. :dohh:

So I am going to do my best to not take symptoms very seriously, unless they are crazy (like throwing up or something).

HOPEFULLY, I will have the discipline to not test until missed AF... but we'll see!

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

Oh my, Tiebreaker! :hugs: So sorry to hear about your loss :( I can't even imagine how devastating that must have been. Feel free to vent all you want hun!!
It sounds like you ovulated and had great BD timing, FX this is your month!!

@ sunnydee: I got 70 or so IC's included when I ordered my cheap OPK's so I've been dying to test them. I hope I'll get a chance this month

Welcome margeandmom! I don't read too much into symptoms either as a lot of pregnancy symptoms are also AF/PMS symptoms. Sorry to hear about last months' cycle :( It sucks when we get our hopes up like that. Good luck!!

Hi ladies I'd love to join! I think I O'd two days ago but I never got a positive opk, just aaaaaalmost there. Also had a teeny tiny streak of dark red that same day. My boobs have been hurting, which they never do, and I'm bloated so I guess it's safe to say I have O'd. I had a temp shift but of course I'm doubting things bc one night I turned the heater up one degree, or wore two pairs of socks etc. So frustrating not to know exactly when I O'd but in a way I think it's better so I don't try to symptom spot and do little calculations haha! Anyways, glad to be here, sending baby dust to all!

Haha yeah I get that babylights! But looking at your chart, it definitely looks like you O'd which is the most important thing :) Love that about temping. Not so much the waking-up-at-6 am-every-morning-including-weekends-part though ;) I never thought this process was going to be this stressful lol.

Thanks SunnyBe! I am trying not to stress this time! I am only 2 dpo and I am trying to figure out the earliest I can test. The ectopic just happened so fast that I want to know as soon as possible if I am pregnant again. I was only off birth control for 19 days when I got my positive pregnancy test!!! What is the earliest you guys test???

Babylights- I was like that with my ovulation tests with my dd. I ended up testing twice a day so I wouldn't miss the surge. I got an aaaalmost positive in the morning and a positive that evening. My surge was super short! Hoping this is your month!

Hi!

Tiebreaker I am so sorry about your loss. That must of been hard and a shock. Hopefully this month will be your month. Sending you baby dust!

Welcome margeandmum and babylights!

Anyone know if it is OK to :sex: during the TWW?

I googled and found mixed things and wasn't sure. My OH was in the mood tonight and really don't want to make it feel like we are only doing it for baby making... But got all guilty and worried now, especially as I achieved the other big O....

Sweden- don't worry about dtd during the tww. I did many times with ds and he stuck around. I did have to lay off in later first tri as I started to cramp after o but that was only about a month.

Afm, I'm dying to test. I'm only 4 dpo! I want to hold out until 12 dpo since that's the day before af is due. Now I'm not so sure I can. :crazy:

marge omg my last two months were like that! I had such symptoms, and I was so SO convinced, that when af showed up it was just plain mean. I feel like now I dismiss everything because my body just can't be trusted!

sunny no kidding right?! What is up with all the years we were so freaked out we might've gotten pregnant! Turns out it's pretty freaking hard even when you try ugh!

tiebreaker omg thanks for letting me know it was successful for you! We had good timing - but then again it's always been good timing so I'm starting to disbelieve the timing thing. It's just a compete crapshoot imo!

So I think I figured out what happened - my opk's started getting really dark Wednesday morning, then almost positive Wednesday night, then dark but lighter than Wednesday night on Thursday morning, getting lighter from there as Thursday went on. I had ovulation bleeding on Wednesday and my cm was creamy on Thursday. So I think I ovulated in the middle of the night between Wed and Thursday, and it didn't catch on the digital opk Thursday morning bc I'd gotten up to pee less than three hours before I had my "fmu" to test. phew I feel better having an idea of what went on, and now if my temps stay up two more days then it'll be confirmed! Although honestly, like I said, I think it's all a crapshoot anyways! Just gotta keep trucking and eventually all trillion of the pieces will magically fall perfectly into place, right???

Babylights- glad to hear you figured out what happened! Our bodies are so confusing!!! We are on the same schedule! I am 99% sure I ovulated Wednesday too! I haven't been temping, but I got all my usual ovulation signs. When do you plan on testing?

Thank you Swedengirl. It was such a shock! I am still emotional on days, but am doing better.

How is everyone doing today? I have a complete lack of symptoms so wondering if maybe I am out, after convincing myself I was pregnant yesterday...

I am 7dpo now which means getting closer to my first test day on 10dpo but feeling all negative about it today :cry:

I'm the same I was convinced yesterday and now today 7dpo I feel no symptoms at all 😞. I have backache and cramps on and off since O but I'm not reading into that too much it could be anything. The only strange symptom that had me convinced was at 5dpo I broke out in acne and woke up in a night sweat? This is normally an AF sign for me but it was way too early for that and only 1 day?
Why is this wait so long!

Same here at 7 DPO. No confidence in this cycle at all! My longest LP was 8 days so I just really hope my temps stay up tomorrow and the day after. I'm not even asking for a BFP, I'd already be psyched with a longer LP lol.

Well I guess we shouldn't be to disheartened as it is not common to get symptoms this early. But it is heard not to worry that you don't have any...

Fx if you don't get your BFP that at least your LP is longer sunnybe!

Just got the dull AF cramps like I get the day before AF arrives.... I am hoping this isn't AF coming. I normally have a 12dpo LP, although once had a 9 day one.... But 7dpo seems so short for an LP...

Happened to me dec/Jan cycle i randomly had a 7 day lp. Have you been ill at all? I had a nasty virus around O time so I blamed it on that. Hope it isn't though!

Swedengirl- 7 dpo cramps could be implantation! That's usually when I get them. I have had implantation spotting before too and it happened about that time. FX for you!!!

Fingers crossed for a long lp everyone! If you normally have a shorter lp does that mean you would get a bfp earlier? I only have 2 last year's charts to go by and it looks like one was 11 and one was 12 days.
I was planning on testing tomorrow 9dpo but I think il wait until I see my temp go up instead, I don't want to see a bfn...

swedengirl -- I hear ya on lack of symptoms. It's so confusing. Because some women claim that didn't have any and got a BFP, and others had loads. I wouldn't worry too much! Definitely not out yet :) And the cramps could be promising! :thumbup:

AFM -- 4 dpo, feeling okay on moods today which is nice. I have Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), which is THE WORST. It's like PMS on steroids. I don't really get physical symptoms but I get SUPER cranky and very depressed. I am basically mad at my husband all the time for two weeks, then I get my period and feel amazing. I didn't have to deal with it for a long time while I was on birth control but now that it's back ... uhhh. :sad2:

I was super moody 2 & 3 dpo but today feel okay. Actually great.

I have no idea what to expect with PMDD and pregnancy. Do you get the terrible PMS either way? Do good moods = pregnant, bad moods = not preggo. No idea! I really hope pregnancy doesn't mean 9 months of PMDD, because that would be just terrible... :shrug:

Baby dust to all!

Fxmummyduck- Yes I actually was sick earlier this cycle. Butt...

Tiebreaker, MargeandMom- So woken up today and my temps have gone back up after a little dip yesterday and also my CP has moved to the high, firm and closed position. So right now doesn't seem it was AF cramps so Fx it was implantation cramps!
We will see though. I'm trying not to even use my CP as it can fluctuate so quickly even within in an hour...

Sunnydee- I have read that no you wont get an earlier BFP for a shorter LP. The tests are based on a 14 day cycle- so the 6 days before AF refers to a normal 14 day one.

Margeandmom- hopefully you're feeling good is a symptom!

Baby dust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->