The big O today...anyone else??

Swedengirl-That's great your Temps have gone back up definitely sounds like implantation cramps!

Margeandmom- I hope the PMDD won't affect your whole pregnancy, I didn't feel like I had PMS the whole time I was pregnant although the first few weeks were tough with all the hormone changes!

Swedengirl-sounds sooo promising!!! When are you testing? You probably already said, but I can't remember.

Margeandmom- I hope you don't have that you're whole pregnancy. I have heard that the cycles everything seems the opposite are the cycles some women get bfp's so FX!!!!

I will be five dpo tomorrow and am going in for a blood test. This one is to make sure that my hormone levels have gone all the way down from the ectopic. They were 10 two weeks ago, so hopefully they have. I wish I was more like 9 dpo, because then maybe a new pregnancy would show up, if I am in fact pregnant again. Hope you ladies have a good day tomorrow!

Oh girls I hope it is promising! But trying to stay level headed about the whole thing.

I am 8dpo today and planned to test at 10 so on weds. Part of me thinks I should maybe try tomorrow but I'm up CRAZY early for work tomorrow and my OH wants to be around when I test and I doubt I'll get him up at 4 for that. And we are both planning to work from home on weds morning- so seems like the best option.

Hope your blood test goes well Tiebreaker!

I cracked on the way home today and stopped and bought a test. BFN of course. I am only 8dpo and if it was implantation cramps yesterday then it is too early.

On a positive note- my boobs have gone from no pain to increasingly sore throughout the day! Only time is on TTC forum you would write that under positive note :haha:

Fx sweden. That is a good sign.

Mine have gone from their usual just nipples tenderness to all over achy. I've been telling myself I'm not allowed to test today or tomorrow since I'm only 7 dpo. My earliest bfp was 9 dpo. So I might test Wednesday.

Only time is on TTC forum you would write that under positive note :haha:
Lol, so true swedengirl!!

I also tested today at 8 DPO, BFN. Not that I expected anything else though since it's still super early. I'll test again tomorrow morning if I don't have a massive temp drop by then.

So exciting that we're all testing pretty much this week :D It may seem early but I'd also want to know if I suffered an early loss, for example. By the time I'm ready to seek help from my OBGYN, I'll have a file folder full of details about all my cycles :rofl:

Awe Swedengirl sorry about the negative! It is still early though!

Kristine that sounds promising too! FX for both you ladies!

SunnyBe- sorry about your negative too! FX it's just too early. So excited that you all are testing! I think I will hold out and test Friday or Saturday. I'll be 9 dpo on Friday. (If I can wait that long. Lol)

Yes it is super fun that we are all testing this week! I will not test until Weds now... Fx to all you ladies! I am hoping there is several BFPs here!

Same here!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!
So I know it's too early for symptoms, but I am having an abundance of cm. Tmi but it's super water with some creamy mixed in. I had a big gush earlier today. Also my cervix is highish, softish, and tilted so it is facing more towards the ground instead of my back. Not sure what to make of it, or if it's nothing at all.

My only issue right now is the insane hot flashes I keep having. They kept me up most of the night and are continuing today. They are very much abnormal for me.

How exciting we are all testing this week, fx for all of us getting a bfp!

Im having no symptoms at 9dpo so not gonna waste a test, my temp is still high and I was up at night with hot flashes too. That and breaking out in acne which is the only thing that seems strange for this time of my cycle.

Symptom spotting is torture!

Well got my blood work back and it's a negative. So my levels went all the way back down from my ectopic. I am really relieved about that. Going crazy waiting to test!!!

Glad to year your hpt went down
Tiebreaker!

So this us either a reallyyy strong mind over matter situation or I think Im actually showing positive symptoms. Normally my temp drops around day 9 and continues to drop and I get my period a couple of days later. It's stayed high at 9dpo today.
Further around my temp drop my CM gets wet. But now its creamy! And my cervix just feels different than normal!

Further my boobs have become super sore in the past 24hours!

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment but I'm so excited it might be I keep crying in case it's not!

I'll test tomorrow morning at 10dpo!

Sounds like exciting news everyone! Eek!

Keep me posted! Flying all day! Need updates to me busy!!

Sounds like exciting news everyone! Eek!

Keep me posted! Flying all day! Need updates to me busy!!

Swedengirl that all sounds soooo promising! Sounds like all the symptoms I had with my DD! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!! Eeeeek! FX for everyone testing soon!

AFM-I am feeling slightly crampy today. I am around 6dpo today. I have had implantation spotting with a couple of my pregnancies, so I am on the lookout for it this time. I know my chances of getting pregnant so soon are not great, but I am afraid I already have my hopes up super high. 😬😭

I caved and tested last night at 9dpo. Bfn.
Today I have stabbing pains around my left ovary, a temp rise and had a tiny bit of pink cm!? Isnt 10dpo too late for implantation?

No 10 days is perfect for implantation!!! It's usually between 6-10 after ovulation, but can be earlier or later than that!!! Sounds so promising! FX for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->