The big O today...anyone else??

Oh thanks I really hope so! With my DS I got a bfp at 10dpo and spotted the same day. I think il hold off on testing until at least Friday unless I get sore bbs cause that was my one huge symptom with my DS!

That's so exciting! Can't wait to start seeing tests! I am going to try to hold out till Friday, but it's going to be hard! Lol. I want to test tomorrow, but I know it would be too early! I would only be 7dpo. Ugh. The days are dragging!!!

10 DPO is indeed not late! If you go past it though, the chances of an early loss do increase pretty fast. See below (or click here for full text).
Among the 102 conceptuses that implanted by the ninth day, 13 percent ended in early loss. This proportion rose to 26 percent with implantation on day 10, to 52 percent on day 11, and to 82 percent after day 11.

Glad to hear your levels went down Tiebreaker! Now it's time to let them rise again :D

Symptoms sound promising swedengirl. FX for tomorrows test!!

I have some bloating that started last night, which usually means AF is around the corner. Temp was still up today but I can just feel AF is on her way.

Wow, those are some interesting stats about early loss and implantation. I had no idea!!

That is interesting, I guess it depends how long your lp is and how long it takes the hcg to register, I think I have a 12 day lp.
We'll see anyway, could just be af deciding to show early 😔
I need a distraction to keep me busy until Friday!

That is a really interesting article. When I have had implantation spotting, it's been about 7 dpo if I remember correctly. That would be tomorrow, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! Wishing everyone baby dust!!!

So woke up and massive temp drop this morning. I said I wouldn't test if my temps didn't stay high but couldn't resist and of course BFN. I guess my AF is getting ready to arrive on Saturday....

After all my sore boobs and creamy CM I was really thinking this could be it. I know I am not out until AF shows but it is not looking promising with that temp dip!

Same here swedengirl :( Just woke up to temp drop.

I did read it could be an implantation dip but I'm trying to be realistic and say it's impending AF arrival.

It certainly could so I wouldn't completely give up hope yet if I were you. For me though, I can just feel AF is on her way and it won't be long before I start spotting. Oh well, there's always next month!

I also got a massive temp drop this morning. I tested and it was a bfn. Af isn't due until Sunday so I'm not sure what's up with the drop.

Maybe the world was colder last night? So we all got lower temps. Haha!

I am keeping my fingers crossed you all got an implantation drop the same night!!! Wouldn't that be amazing!!! FX for all of you!

That would be cool, fingers crossed for you all! Any other signs of implantation?

As for me, I had another slight temp rise! My temp has been slowly creeping up the last few days so I'm hoping it's a good sign, I really want to wait until Friday to test again though.
No symptoms today really, I've been having the weirdest dreams though!

It would be sooo creepy! And so awesome!

Sunnydee that's awesome that your temp keeps rising! FX for you!

I have been cramping on and off yesterday and today. Really hoping it's implantation! No spotting yet. I don't temp, so no telling there. I really wanted to test this morning, but held back. I am going to test tomorrow, though. I will be 8 dpo, which I know is early, but I can't wait any longer. I got some frer yesterday and I've heard they can pick up as low as 6 miu, so it's worth a shot! Lol. Plus I have no self control. 😂 Now just gotta make it through the day. Hope everyone is going good today!

If my temp is back up I am totally gonna test tomorrow. I will be 10 dpo so definitely worth a shot.

I got some really nasty evaps the last couple of days so I am feeling a bit hesitant to trust my tests. But if something solid comes up I am going to get a frer.

Fx for all that the temp drops mean something exciting!

krissie328 are you sure they are evaps? How do you know?

AFM -- I have no idea what to think. Don't have a really positive feeling because all my symptoms are really subtle. Like so subtle they might not exist. Today (7dpo) boob pain twinges (but the pain doesn't last). Had some cramps + diarrhea this morning (sorry TMI!). And at 5 dpo (the day when I had lots of cramps) there was a pink tint to my underwear (again TMI!) but absolutely nothing when I wiped or checked for CM. So maybe I am just imagining things. And yesterday 6 dpo I had no symptoms and felt great, which is EXACTLY what I wrote down last month.

I'm really dreading testing! Last month I tested a lot and really early! From 5 dpo I think. Soooo many BFNs. But right now I am feeling really meh about it. It's hard to want to test when you're pretty sure it must be negative.

Nevermind Krissie just saw your posts in the preg gallery!

Yep, that would explain it. I got the dollar tree test instead and took it today. After I had coffee and some water. I totally forgot until I went to test. And (tmi!) my pee reeked of coffee. I have never had that happen. It was truly awful. I don't drink coffee often, but that was a weird thing to happen.

Pretty sure the dollar tree test was a bfn, but I am getting a bit of mixed reviews on countdown to preg gallery. So clearly somebody else sees it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->