The Buddy Thread

hi everyone :kiss:

well where do i start :winkwink: im 25 and have 3 kiddies :cloud9: im married to karl and have been for 4 years :cloud9: im a stay at home mum and love everybit of it xxxx

i need some friends who i can text as im never off the phone lol

saying that HANNAH you were uppose to send me yours last week :wacko:

I can only really text anyone on o2 as I never have credit lol only free texts to o2

I get unlimited texts so can swap numbers with anyone who wants to :)

Aly sorry babes!!!!Things been a bit bla will figure out how to find it and PM you all asap I promise!!!!:kiss:

Hiya!!

I'd love a text buddy but I'm not very good at replying to texts - what a way to sell myself eh? :haha:

Anyway, I'm Suzanne, 25, single mummy to a little madam and I have a sexy postman :rofl:

:rofl: Suzanne, YOU'RE the one with the sexy postman! Was reading about your SP at lunchtime today - wish ours was anything but what he is - thick as two short planks! Can't deliver post to anything like the right addresses :dohh:
xx

If I'm upstairs I'll reply quicker than if I'm downstairs cause my signal is crappy

Aly sorry babes!!!!Things been a bit bla will figure out how to find it and PM you all asap I promise!!!!:kiss:

its ok babes i know you have got a lot of things on :kiss:

bexy pm your number and il send you mine :thumbup:

if anyone want my number or facebook just let me know :flower:

Text buddies are great you dont have to be glued to the laptop to talk

I definitely love the idea of text buddies. I work full time, so can sneakily reply to texts, but find it hard to get online during the day. I'm up a couple of times a night, too -- The Boss still wakes!

Aly have text you mine,found your number Anna & Bexy if you PM me yours I will text you.Cant find my number on my phone and OH is working away.I am crap!lol!x

well we dont have any fit guys round here the only person i have seen for ages is on the tv and he is called frank lampard :rofl:

Frank Lampard freaks me out as he is a spitting image of my ex yrs ago :rofl:x

It's my bedtime now... what a flash life I lead :rofl: Will have my phone by my side while I'm up during the night with Alyssa and will reply to any texts, check BnB and check FB :)

I'm so cool, me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->