The Buddy Thread

OK I'll stop going on about him now......I'm man deprived can you tell?? :D

I'm in bed.....going to sleep in a bit....if I can stop myself from refreshing this page!

Lol Anna don't tell me I'll be going to bed this early when Lola is 17 months! I was kind of hoping she would be sleeping through by then! :wacko:

I feel for you :flower:

Aly have text you mine,found your number Anna & Bexy if you PM me yours I will text you.Cant find my number on my phone and OH is working away.I am crap!lol!x

:rofl: Sounds like round here Aly!
x

am glad am not the only one who lives in a town full of ugly men :happydance:

hannah bexy you are now in my phone :thumbup:

i need some help i have one cig left and im stopping smoking tomorrow so do i save it till half 11 or have it now and get it out of the way :shrug:

how the hell did i get 2 quotes in my last post i have been trying to do it for ages :wacko:

I would have your final one before bed!Thats what I did when I quit when I was pg.Have started socially again though now :blush: but not had one for about 2 weeks as I have no social life and also Simon would kill me!!ha!x

Aly, when you want to put more than one quote in your reply you have to click the little + symbol next to the quote button on the post you want to quote :) I now have Anna, Aly and Hannah :happydance: now I don't have to sit at the laptop all night so I have someone to talk to lol

hii girls :D i want more friends! :lol: im always on fb not so much msn anymore, well thats probably coz i dont have many friends to talk to on there haha and i always have my phone on me to text people :thumbup: also does anyone have a blackberry?? coz blackberry messenger is obviously free :flower:

hannah i gave up smoking for 3 years and then started again after having samsam :blush:

im going to have it like you said just before i go to bed :thumbup: i only really smoke when im board as it gives my hands something to do :wacko:
i can go till teatime and not have one but then i run out of things to do so out comes the cigs :dohh:

i will say sorry now if im in a bad mood over the next couple of days :blush:

:hugs: for you Aly.

I've now got Bexy and Hannah's numbers in my phone and have sent you a PM Aly :dance: Anyone who wants mine, just PM me
xx

I am sooo bored tonight, I am thinking about going to bed. Just stuffed my face so feel bloated now lol x

my names hannah btw :D i quit smoking when i was pregnant but have started again :blush: only every now and then when im out or just not with archie, its partly my mum and ohs fault i was determined to stop totally after having him and they said they would but just carried on! so theyve got my back into it, well thats my excuse anyway :lol:

ok im waffling...

I'm on tesco pay as you go at the mo, i'm planning on getting a contract again soon just trying to think what phone to get and which package, so i do text just not a huge amount as it costs me x

Hi Hannah from Hannah!!

I dont have Blackberry but feel free to pm your msn/fbook/mobile etc and will add you!

Does Iphone have a free chat thing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->