The 'chit chat' thread

Hello all

Sorry that I don't keep uptodate with you all so much.

Well, I think I have some good news. I went to my appt with the consultant and diagnosed with not ovulating properly each month, even though symptom wise I felt like I was. Anyway I had one low dose cycle of clomifene, and now have a :bfp:!

Can't believe it happened so fast!

I am really happy but really nervous (and a tad sad) about how it all went so wrong with Sam. Fingers crossed it will be ok this time.

I'm so pleased for you ladies that have had your rainbow babies now, and hope that all you other ladies out there keep trying if it is right for you.

Please all take care

xx:hugs::hugs:

Hi Guys!
So so sorry, as I said I forgot my password and no matter what i did I couldn't get my password changed! Finally remembered I put B and B emails into spam after I lost Olivia, hence the reason I wasn't getting the email to reset my password!
Whats new with everyone?
I have been officially diagnosed with Crohn's, although this shouldn't apparently affect us having a baby. Just the app in September (was originally August) for the antibodies then I should have some final answers. Me and OH broke up for a few weeks, just so much stress, but we got back together and are fine now!
Hope you're all ok?
x

Hello all

Sorry that I don't keep uptodate with you all so much.

Well, I think I have some good news. I went to my appt with the consultant and diagnosed with not ovulating properly each month, even though symptom wise I felt like I was. Anyway I had one low dose cycle of clomifene, and now have a :bfp:!

Can't believe it happened so fast!

I am really happy but really nervous (and a tad sad) about how it all went so wrong with Sam. Fingers crossed it will be ok this time.

I'm so pleased for you ladies that have had your rainbow babies now, and hope that all you other ladies out there keep trying if it is right for you.

Please all take care

xx:hugs::hugs:

Oh my goodness I am so happy for you! You are in for an emotional roller coaster with so many conflicing emotions but it is so worth it. I hope your doctors have laid out what extra care they will give you this time? I got a lot of extra scans, swabs, cervix checks and consultant appointments and it really did take some of the worry away for me. Just take each day as it comes and if you ever want someone to talk to feel free to PM me, I'm not In here so often these days. so happy for you xx

Hi all,

Tayla - Hope all works out for you. Now you know the problem, hopefully the hospital will have answers so that everything will work out fine next time round.

BABYLOU - Fab news. I will be 41 next month and we have tried 3 times so far but no luck.

I discovered last month that my LP is only 9 days - so not good. Have started taken B6 to see if that will work.

went to see doctor too and next wed she will be taking a blood test to check my hormone levels to make sure I am OV ok. She wants to do the same next cycle too.

Also went to see an actupuncturist last week for a consultation. He says the short LP is something he should be able to help with, something about tickiling my pitutory gland!!! basically sticking needles in my ears and head!!!

He also believes my blood quality is not too good so has suggested a high protein diet!

Due to hols etc i can`t start actual actupuncture yet, but have booked sessions from Wed 26th sept to wed 24th oct. He also says that actupuncture is early stages of PG can help in reducing MC due to getting better blood flow to uterus.

he cetainly said all the right things, so i thought why not, i haven`t anything to lose.

Currently 2DPO but not hopeful this month due to LP.

Big hugs to all.

Hey everyone, hope all is going okay.

My little update; DH and I got a huge surprise from an ER visit. Our little angel baby boy was donor conceived so we were all set to set up donations again next year after I had a TAC placed. Not sure what will happen now but hoping for a positive outcome.

Wishing all the best for all of you ladies and think of you often. :hugs:

Hey everyone, hope all is going okay.

My little update; DH and I got a huge surprise from an ER visit. Our little angel baby boy was donor conceived so we were all set to set up donations again next year after I had a TAC placed. Not sure what will happen now but hoping for a positive outcome.

Wishing all the best for all of you ladies and think of you often. :hugs:

Oh wow congratulations! :hugs:

Carrying a rainbow is a roller coaster of emotions but Just take one day at a time and set yourself small milestones and you will get there. So happy for you x

Hi all, very quiet here lately.

I have been keeping a low profile as I got my BFP on 19 aug, so I am 7 weeks and 4 days and obviously very very worried about it.

I have an early scan tomorrow at 1.00 pm and am so worried about it.

How is everyone else doing?

Dan, that's fantastic, CONGRATS hun!!!! :D :D I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you the very best in your pregnancy. :hugs:

I won't be able to get the TAC I wanted due to timing and lack of insurance support. So I'm just hoping and praying for a positive outcome with a double McDonald cerclage. Other than that, just taking this surprise one day at a time.

Thank you! All is good so far, my Perinatologist is happy with everything and is quite optimistic, has my surgery scheduled for the 8th of October.

I have been keeping a low profile as I got my BFP on 19 aug, so I am 7 weeks and 4 days and obviously very very worried about it.

Oh wow congratulations...I totally understand the fear, hopefully you will get a little reassurance from tomorrows scan, glad you were able to get one. X

Oh wow congratulations...I totally understand the fear, hopefully you will get a little reassurance from tomorrows scan, glad you were able to get one. X

Hi, we had the scan and so far so good. 'blob' was measuring to my dates and everything is as it should be for this stage. We will be going again next Wednesday for another scan.

First hurdle cleared, many more to go!

Hi, we had the scan and so far so good. 'blob' was measuring to my dates and everything is as it should be for this stage. We will be going again next Wednesday for another scan.

First hurdle cleared, many more to go!

Fantastic news xxx

I have started a pregnancy journal. Didnt want to write on here in ttc section as it might make people feel sad.
Please feel free to come and stalk me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1191087-pal-worried-sick-my-pg-journal.html

Hi all! Not been on here for a while - everytime I checked it didn't show this thread as having any new posts when obviously it had! D'oh!

My Angels boys due date has been and gone now (was 10th Aug), we were away for the week so that made it easier, was a lovely break in a lodge in Scotland. And last week we moved into our own house so after getting back from holiday it was a manic few weeks of packing and and changing addresses etc! Hopefully things should settle down a bit now!

Still no BFP for us even tho AF has teased me a couple of times by being a week late!

Congrats to you girls who have got yr rainbow bfps and lots of sticky dust and fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hi all! Not been on here for a while - everytime I checked it didn't show this thread as having any new posts when obviously it had! D'oh!

My Angels boys due date has been and gone now (was 10th Aug), we were away for the week so that made it easier, was a lovely break in a lodge in Scotland. And last week we moved into our own house so after getting back from holiday it was a manic few weeks of packing and and changing addresses etc! Hopefully things should settle down a bit now!

Still no BFP for us even tho AF has teased me a couple of times by being a week late!

Congrats to you girls who have got yr rainbow bfps and lots of sticky dust and fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hi, good to hear from you!

Glad your due date passed peacefully, being away is probably the best thing.

Sorry no BFP yet, just keep trying.

You can probably see I finally got mine and I am coming up to 9 weeks. I had a scan at 7 weeks and have another scan at 9'weeks on Wednesday.

I have started a pregnancy journal, if you go back a couple if posts you will see the link.

I don't feel it is right to talk about my pg on a thread for ladies who are ttc. I keep dropping in here to see what's going on!

Would love to have another stalker!

:hug::hug:

I have started a pregnancy journal. Didnt want to write on here in ttc section as it might make people feel sad.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1191087-pal-worried-sick-my-pg-journal.html

OMG, I am SOoooo happy for you, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You SO deserve this, I am just so excited for you!!!
I wish you all the best for a healthy and happy 9 months.XOOXOXOOXO
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG, I am SOoooo happy for you, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You SO deserve this, I am just so excited for you!!!
I wish you all the best for a healthy and happy 9 months.XOOXOXOOXO
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, great to hear from you, how are you doing? I've missed our little chats!

I would love you to come over to my pg journal and join me on my journey. The link is a couple of posts back. We can then start to catch up on what's been going on!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->