The Easter bunnys (hatching Easter eggs) pregnancy group

had my appt yesterday and heard heart beat go for first scan on june 18th!!

sound like both of you ladies will have scans on the same day?? My next one isn't until my gender/anatomy scan on July 13th---so long to wait lol

hehe, I just booked mine for the 27th June :) going to wait a little longer so I can see a bit more!

Oh that is good. My first one was @ 5vweeks 2 days and they really wouldn't confirm "pregnancy" as it was too early to see the fetal pole or heartbeat, just that a gestational sac was present--next one was @ 8 weeks 2 days and there was lots more to see!!

it less than 2 weeks away n its taking forever lol... my husband n family keep saying its twins.. that will b awesome but scary cuz ill have three babies 1 n under lol

hi ladies where is every one i havent been online much dueto it being the holidays and moving house and not having internet for ages so how isevery one xxxxxx

There has been almost NOOOO action in here at all. I've been good. Feeling the stretches and tiredness of the 3rd tri now. Also had to do a 3 hour glucose test today which wasn't fun, but my level was slightly high after the 1 hour...

it got really quiet huh!
We found out at a scan at 15week that we're having a little boy :)
Very tired still, but thats probably the toddler rather than the pregnancy!!!
xxx

We stayed on team yellow this time I have my GTT on the 20th not looking forward to it last time I nearly passed out and they made me sit in a little room so they could keep an eye on me hopfuly it will all go ok this time. I'm really tired as well but don't get a chance to stop but come the 24th my 4 year old will be at school and my Ella is going to be going to play school for two mornings a week planning on maybe having a nap but I'm sure I will end up cleaning or Somthing lol. X

it got really quiet huh!
We found out at a scan at 15week that we're having a little boy :)
Very tired still, but thats probably the toddler rather than the pregnancy!!!
xxx

Will you have another u/s @ 20 weeks?? My sis in law had an early gender scan @ 16 weeks and was told she was having a boy, so name was chosen and shower invites/decorations were ordered and then at her next ultrasound she found out instead of a "Conner" she was having a "Caitlynn." I hope that isn't the case for you---big sis and little bro will be such a cute combo!!

I have seen that happen to a few people on here x

mummy_em--good luck on the GTT--I just got new today I failed the 3 hour test---booo I guess I have to take a Gestational Diabetes course now--not looking forward to that!!

Hehe, yes we'll be going for another scan next week when I'll be 19weeks. He wee winky was pretty convincing, and we were told girl at our 13week scan with DD, and she was! I hope he stays a he, but if we find out it's a girl, that will be fine too!
Hope you're all doing well!
xxx

How is everyone doing--It seems we have lost touch with one another---do we have any babies here yet???

I know I can never find the thread untill some one else comments and I get a email no baby here yet but not long as im being induced get my date on Wednesday how are you doing xx

Next appointment for me in on Monday morning--most likely will be getting induced on Wednesday--ready to have my little man in my arms!!

Will be getting a section on the 3rd unless I go into labor beforehand! Seems like there will be lots of easter egg babies coming soon! :D

Juless did you have a c-section with your first??

Ya, I did as she was a big baby and I couldn't push her out. I am going to try to have a vaginal birth if I go into labor before the 3rd, though I am starting to get really scared about it. I'm scared I'll have the same experience as the first and she'll be too big but get stuck or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->