The Easter bunnys (hatching Easter eggs) pregnancy group

I had Blake 4 weeks early so I've been having LOTS of anxiety about not being able to deliver this baby since I'm going full term and also have gestational diabetes, but at my ultrasound on Friday they estimated his weight at 7lbs 2 oz so I guess I can handle that. Blake was only 4lbs 12oz but 2nd babes are suppose to be easier...but 2-3 pounds is a big difference LOL

I hope you're able to have the birth you want! :) My growth scan at 35 weeks showed that baby was average size as well, so I'm also hopeful baby won't be too big! I'm sure you'll do great!!:D

Hi ladies!!

Can't believe how close some of these wee ones are now!!! :) nearly cooked!

I'm off work now, had to start maternity leave early due to irritable uterus and other issues. Had a few wee scares and was told in no uncertain terms by midwife and Hospital that I had to stop work now.

Can wait for my wee boy to arrive now, I never want to be preggy again!!! I'm not very good at it! Should have a section date in the next few weeks, so I can start the countdown!

Midwife at my appointment today did good to ease my mind--even tho Blake was early and little, she said this could very easily be a quicker better labor and deliver experience. I was dilated to 3 and they are starting my induction tonight!!

Iow-bird--its easy to think that I will be done with my 2 boys, tho I'm not calling it quits officially any time soon. I'm not very good at being preggo and feel like this pregnancy has had sooo many extra things come up that make it seem like 2 is plenty. I'm very opposite of my SIL who at 4 months after having her 2nd girl is already "missing" being pregnant and "ready for #3"----OY!!

Hoping you have a smooth and quick delivery!! :D
I would love to have at LEAST 3 babies, but OH isn't too sure. We'll see in a couple of years!

Good lucke Blakesmom, hope all goes smoothly with induction! xxx

Wanted to bump this to get updates from everyone! How's everyone's babies?

I can officially join you ladies finally!!

I went in for my u/s today and we saw a sac. It is a little lower than the radiologist would like, but said not to worry. I am 5 weeks 1 day!!! :happydance:

Hey all. I forgot all about this thread. Dd2 was born on December 22nd,2012 by scheduled c section @ 39 weeK's. She was 4lbs 8ozs and 19". Was turn scariest moment of my life finding out she was so little. We named her Angelyca Grace.she is now 3 1/2 months. And is 11lbs 1oz. We go.for her 4 month check up on the 24th. And we can see how well she is growing. Right now we r going thru a rough patch as she's got bronchitis and has to have breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. And just n update on dd1. She is now 16 1/2 months and is so much fun. She is 25lbs and 31". She's the size of a two year old already lol.glad u posted how is everyone..

Hey girls!!!! My little Lukas is just a little over 4 months now. I will try to post an updated pic of him soon, he Is growing so fast, but here is one of my favorite pics of him so far...he was born on Nov. 27th and was 6lbs 14oz and 19 1/2 inches. I weighted him tonight on our bathroom scale and he was 15.2lbs!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
They are both too cute B&L and bbygurl! I can't wait to actually see mine on atleast on u/s.
COngratulations!

GB, I'm SO happy for you! I've been praying you'd get good news soon!

Yes, we lost our last pregnancy in January. We were so devastated to lose her at 13 weeks.

Our daughter gave me a black eye last week, which ended up getting infected so I had to go to an urgent care on Saturday for antibiotics. They had to test me for pregnancy to see what was safe to give me, as I was technically one day late for my period (not unusual, I tend to have 28-32 day cycles and I was only on day 29.) Much to our surprise, it was a BFP!!! We started NTNP just last month, so it's amazing - it's the quickest I ever got pregnant by far. With dd1, it took us 4 months, and with our last pregnancy it took us 10 months. This new baby is our little Christmas miracle!

Love hearing everyone's stories and seeing the babies!!

That is an awesome surprise! We are just within days of each other and by my u/s last night, I might be 4 weeks 5-6 days. My sac measured 10mm, but she said that we wouold usually see more than just the sac at 5w 2d

That is an awesome surprise! We are just within days of each other and by my u/s last night, I might be 4 weeks 5-6 days. My sac measured 10mm, but she said that we wouold usually see more than just the sac at 5w 2d

That's awesome! We can be bump buddies! Who would have thought that the last two people left in this group would get pregnant within days of each other...many months after everyone else!

I'm getting an ultrasound next Thursday on the 18th. Anxious for it!

Miracles happen SB!! I did my first round of CLomid + injectables with progesterone this cycle. I think the progesterone is what worked. I have had 2 CPs in the past year so I think that helped keep my lil one in there.

What is your EDD?

That's great!

My EDD is 12.12. Oddly enough, that's right around the date where our angel passed away. We lost one, and now we'll be gaining one around the exact same time. Definitely makes me feel like she's being a little guardian over this baby! What's your EDD?

I bet she will be watching over her baby brother or sister. :hugs:

My EDD is Dec 8, 2013. FF says Dec 9, but my RE said by my LMP it is Dec 8. As usual something that is not sure with me .LOL

i acnt believe u all are due in dec 2013.. it crazy to think last year this time i found out i was pregnant with angel and two years ago on march 11th i found out i was pregnant for the first time.. where the hec did the time go lol... congatz to u twoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->