The Easter bunnys (hatching Easter eggs) pregnancy group

Thanks bbygurl! I can't believe I am actually pregnant. This has been one emotionally stressful week. Due to my TR, I was at a high risk for ectopic so I have been so scared.

I had a bFP FRER, but light at 12DPO. I started bleeding that night and it stopped 4 days later, but it was odd. At 14DPO, I had betas, they were 20. 2 days later they doubled and the bleeding stopped. Then I was told to get more betas in a week and u/s this Saturday. I was a nervous wreck. I bought more HPTs and all were positives not dark dark but you could see them well. I started cramping on Sunday so yesterday OH took me to a clinic to get checked out my RE said all was fine as long as the cramping did not intensify. And last night we saw the sac. I was so happy. I have cried so much this week, but mainly from being so happy and in disbelief!

I have my fx for u that this is your forever baby. I can't image what u have been going thru.

As promised a more recent pic of my little Lukas. This is from his 4 month photos a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies. I was here for 2 weeks. I found out yesterday that the baby quit developing at 5 weeks. I am now waiting on AF to come. I pray to be here again very soon. :cry:

I'm sure you will, GB! Please don't forget to keep us updated with how you're doing and when your rainbow baby comes!

Thanks ladies. I will. I had a bad day today, but I have 2 kids who are at the age where they understand. they are 10 & 11. So I have to get happy for them. I just had a good crying on OH's shoulder. I just let it all out. I am confident we will get pregnant again, I just hope it is way before what my EDD was. My SIL is due a week before I was so that is going to be very hard, and I think being pregnant will make a little more bearable. I do know that when I get pregnant again, our little angel will be my rainbow baby's guardian angel.

I'm so sorry GB! I pray it will be quick for your little rainbow baby to appear!
Congrats SugarBeth! So sorry for your loss, very glad you have your rainbow baby on board!

GB: so so sorry. Take care honey xxx

SB: Congrats on your little rainbow :)

Noah arrived on the 4th of Feb :) about 24hrs before his scheduled section! He's the easiest baby, very well behaved. His big sister thinks the world of him.

xxx

GB so very sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you! Iow-bird Noah sounds perfect!! That is my Hubby's B-day--great day for a Birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->