The February Stragglers....

Yay for your ticker moving up one!! :happydance: That made my day when the ticker moved up lol!

I was surprised at how tiny all the newborn clothes are.

I'm not sure why since I know newborn babies are so small. Maybe it's just different looking at clothes for your own baby:cloud9:

That could be it, I just has this feeling of "oh god what will I do with a person that tiny ?"

I feel like that too. I feel like I'm not going to have any idea what I'm doing.

I hope so :) I guess everyone feels like this at some point! x

aww it will be fine, i wish i had treasured my first when she was a baby rather than spent my whole time panicking i wasnt good enough! I cant believe i thought a tiny baby was hardwork...wait until they are toddlers :lol: give me a baby any day!

hi ladies!

God i miss getting on Bnb with all this moving and cleaning, we have people coming to check out this flat for rent...whilst we are still living here! Means i have to keep everything really tidy lol.

I hope everyone is well, from reading back we all have little bumpies now, yippeeee! Time to put some piccies up, i agree! Who is in maternity clothes? I have been in the trousers from 8 weeks lol but not tops yet.

Welcome to numan :D this is my 4th too, i think thats why i am showing sooo early and can feel baby moving already! Are you hoping for a boy, or another girl, or just a healthy baby?

xxx

Hello everyone,

Ramblinhaggis, I think I have felt the baby move a few times ( not sure but it could be gas too) My husband and daughters are hoping for a girl but since I have three daughters I wouldn't mind a son but I will be happy with a girl too. As for baby things being bought...My DH is super excited and already has the baby room finished. We have the crib, dresser, playpen, stroller, carseat, bouncer and bath tub. I haven't bought any outfits yet as we plan to find out the sex at our next ultrasound on Oct 5th. I am also already into maternity pants but my own shirts. I think since the belly muscles are already loose from the girls and I am not exactly thin is why I am already starting to show..lol.

aww it will be fine, i wish i had treasured my first when she was a baby rather than spent my whole time panicking i wasnt good enough! I cant believe i thought a tiny baby was hardwork...wait until they are toddlers :lol: give me a baby any day!

True , I guess I should focus on treasuring the moments with baby :hugs:

Hello, Im a straggler !! :D

Im due the 26th February !! 2 days after Teal !! Wooooo :D .. who is my big sister, talk about chaos in the house :rofl:

I had my 12 week scan last week and the little monkey was jumping all over the place, midwife was not impressed as was trying to get measurements done. Poor MW :rofl:

xx xx

Hello, Im a straggler !! :D

Im due the 26th February !! 2 days after Teal !! Wooooo :D .. who is my big sister, talk about chaos in the house :rofl:

I had my 12 week scan last week and the little monkey was jumping all over the place, midwife was not impressed as was trying to get measurements done. Poor MW :rofl:

xx xx

Hi :happydance: , Teal is your sis ?? wow !! , how are you feeeling ?

why oh why have i just found this thread lol!

well going by LMP im due on the 28th of Feb tho my emergency scan put my dates back but haven't been given a new EDD yet

Teal congrats on 14weeks xxx

why oh why have i just found this thread lol!

well going by LMP im due on the 28th of Feb tho my emergency scan put my dates back but haven't been given a new EDD yet

Teal congrats on 14weeks xxx

:hugs: when will you get your EDD ? fingers xd its sooner than you think

Hello random :flower:

I hope I can feel the baby moving soon but I have no idea what I'm looking for! lol

Can't believe 14 weeks already. My 16 week appointment is two weeks today. Time is starting to go in quick! x

I hope everyone is doing well :) x

Hi everyone, may I join you?

I am due with a baby boy on Feb 24. We heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks (through a transvaginal ultrasound), and then yesterday using a standard external ultrasound. So far so good.

I posted an introduction, but in case you didn't see it -- I'm already mom to a 14 year old girl (going to highschool this coming Monday!). Quite a surprise to find out we are having another baby (I'm 43, we have been married 23 years).

I am glad to be in the 2nd trimester -- feeling better now, thank goodness!

Hello Angela :flower:

Congratulations!

We have the same due date :) x

Hi everyone, may I join you?

I am due with a baby boy on Feb 24. We heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks (through a transvaginal ultrasound), and then yesterday using a standard external ultrasound. So far so good.

I posted an introduction, but in case you didn't see it -- I'm already mom to a 14 year old girl (going to highschool this coming Monday!). Quite a surprise to find out we are having another baby (I'm 43, we have been married 23 years).

I am glad to be in the 2nd trimester -- feeling better now, thank goodness!

Hello :hugs: congratulations

hello random and angela, welcome to the stragglers! you have to excuse me for not being too active at the moment, about to move house next week and sick with a cold! Congrats on your pregnancies, so nice that we are all moving into the second, heres hoping we have another healthy happy 5 months to go :D

ramblin - I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I feel that the pace is really picking up now! I'm still waiting for the "morning" sickness to ease off. I was back seeing my doctor this morning because she wants to keep checking I'm not getting dehydrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->