The February Stragglers....

Hi to all the new ladies joining - hope your all feeling well.

Well I finally brought some maternity trousers and got some jeans whilst I was there too... they felt like heaven when I tried them on!! soooo comfy!

I'll have to tell the rest of my work colleagues next week when im back or the elastic panels will give me away!!!

We also brought more baby stuff yesterday - DH is just as guilty as me! He kept picking things up and saying awww thats cute and then we'd end up buying.... naughty naughty I know!!

Good Luck telling your work collegues :)

I think I'm going to have to buy maternity clothes. None of my trousers fit me. I was trying to hold off as long as possible but looks like the time has come!! x

Good morning ladies :flower:

I hope everyone is doing good!

I finally took the plunge and bought some maternity clothes. I was in new look this morning and they had some things in the sale. Managed to get a pair of jeans for £8 (down from £22). I got a top aswell but really for a bit later on - it was only £5 :)
I think the best thing I got was the bump bands. There were in a pack of 3 for £5 and are so comfy. Means I can wear my own jeans longer with the buttons undone. The band smoothes everything over so you can't even tell there not done up :happydance:

Thats some early morning shopping there Teal! I went to New Look too but they didnt have a sale on.

The last few days Ive been using my doppler as DH wanted to listen to baby again but its gone into hiding! I can manage to pick up the heartbeat for a few seconds, then we hear moving about and its gone!! Naughty thing!!

I know it was early - I just couldn't sleep so I gave up and got up. I was feeling ok-ish this morning but the sickness is back now :(

I've not used my doppler for a while but the last few times I used it the baby kept moving away from it too! x

I'm doing ok. Still feeling sick quite a bit but other than that ok :)

How are you? x

Oh poor you , I was sick yesterday , today im STARVING :) , hopefully Ive gotten myself a few hours babysitting too . Good weekend ?

Awww you it's horrible being sick. I keep waiting to feel better!

Weekend has been good. I know it's early days but I was looking at prams and cots yesterday. I feel nervous because it's still early but it's so exciting! x

I hope you've had a good weekend? Aside from being sick yesterday x

I know , i cant help looking , I can just about stop buying :)

Hi everyone, just checking in.

I am really not enjoying growing out of my clothing -- just at that awkward stage, where I'm a little "bloated", but definitely not looking pregnant. I am missing my very cute Hudson jeans! Sigh.

My daughter started highschool this morning. She is so ready to be there -- but still a little nervous about finding her classes. She was so cute when she got out of the car, just a taller version of the little girl who went off to kindergarten.

Have a good day! Hope you all are well.

Hi Angela - hope your daughter has a good first day!

For the UK mums to be - I have just posted in the shop til you drop section under the tesco baby event.

We got £62 worth of tommee tippee stuff at tesco today for £11

Electric Steam Steriliser (with 2 x 150ml bottles, bottle brush, tongs and dummy) - would normally be £39.99
6 x 250ml closer to nature bottles and teats - would normally be £21.98

Obviously not of use to you if you plan on breastfeeding.

Just too much of a bargain for us not to buy!

:thumbup:

wow that was a great bargain you got! x

Im due on the 23rd Feb, with my 3rd Child and I have a gender scan later today :)

Hello mummycarly :flower:

Good luck with your scan today! x

Hi Mummycarly - congrats on your pink bump!!

Bitepeach - would you have to go private or will you get a 20 week scan? (although I know some hospitals won't tell you the sex anyway) x

Hey folks, so sorry i havent been on this thread for a while, i hope you will still have me as a straggler now i have dropped from being due on the 26th to the 20th of feb. Not sure it still counts!

I am definately going to find out the gender, either on my birthday (14th of sept) or soon after, i cant take not knowing lol!

Hey folks, so sorry i havent been on this thread for a while, i hope you will still have me as a straggler now i have dropped from being due on the 26th to the 20th of feb. Not sure it still counts!

I am definately going to find out the gender, either on my birthday (14th of sept) or soon after, i cant take not knowing lol!

Of course :hugs: , Im glad your scan went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->